Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have suggestions of your own?
Yeah, I'll post with my suggestion!
38%
 38%  [ 8 ]
Nah, but I like the ideas that have been suggested so far.
42%
 42%  [ 9 ]
Nope.
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 pm
Excellent! I love naturals~ heart

( And yay, I'm glad I'm not the only one here who's into BPAL! I have more bottles than I like to admit... >_>;; )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:53 pm
There was a pitch into the thread that there could be a power ranger themed Flaffle involving the original 7 rangers. (I say 7 because Tommy took the mantle of Green and then White Ranger + the original five.)

also could there be a chance to vote on the next flaffle or event theme out there?  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:48 am
How about a D&D theamed flaffle?
Think about it there are soooo many that could be made!
The differnt classes! Claric, barbarian, or my particular favorite BARD!!!!
The different spicies! Orc, elf, yuan ti (hint hint) , ect.
And if anyone says dnd is to close to wow I will sooo hit you upside the head with my dice bag!

Or maybe a Magic the gathering theamed flaffle?
I know the plainswalkers would make awsome soq!

Oh and the mer idea!! Is epic be aide their totally needs to be more mer about. I was sooooo happy when I saw mers actually won a breeding slot. I was all like go! Mer's go! Make those baskets!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:55 pm
I like the basket & unedited theme idea, But i'm also thinking keep them as baskets but be more of a specific animal theme idea, like cat breeds, dog breeds, birds, etc. I'd like to see more naturals out there.

Thought some neon and stellar colored ones would be neat too.

Kiara Lime

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm
How about a Potato theme flaffle? xd There's so many varieties of potato - Blue, sweet/yam, Yukon Gold, Russet, Red... Okay, it may not be OMGHUGE, but it'd still be pretty fun(And delicious!) to look at xd

Oooh, and a sports teams flaffle lol Random Soquili representing different football(Both American AND rest-of-the-world/soccer), hockey, basketball, baseball, etc. teams. Depending on the sports league, they might be only male(American Football, hockey as far as I know), or a mix of male and female(Soccer, polo, basketball). Or that could be saved for an event, IDK xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:09 pm
We been trying to get away from themed flaffles because it doesn't give the colorists enough artistic freedom. This thread will be helpful to colorists who don't know what to make for an upcoming flaffle, however.

These themes are all good so keep them coming! <333  

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:11 am
I personally think that themes should not be something that is done monthly because it restricts what the colorist can and cannot do - I know that themes can come in handy for those who have no idea what to do, but it also makes it also makes it difficult to "go all out" when there are restrictions to follow every month, during every flaffle. >.<;

Also, I think if themes are being used, they should be a general term - like 'fruits' or 'naturals'. That way, colorists can choose from a wide range of colors, markings and materials. If the range is too wide, however, it could be limited - like instead of 'naturals', try 'horse naturals'.

After reading through the posts though, I realized that some suggestions do not really relate to a 'theme' but a 'flaffle idea'. For example, I adore Kamiki's basket idea simply because it does not take away the colorists' artistic freedom, but gives the customers a fun element of surprise to work with! Someone mentioned a 'Water Soquili' flaffle, which could be beneficial to everyone with a Water Soq!

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff