Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I hate you SO much(please...I need someone to hear me out..)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count
  +1
View Results

TheLunarEnd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:31 pm
Well then I've completely lost all hope in men.
From now on I'm probably gonna think that all guys are shallow assholes or c**k teasing whores.
Well I have a friend who's a guy and he's one of my best friends. I made a promise to him a while ago that I'll never give up on him (Like leave him or anything like that) and that I'd always be there for him. Recently he got in a huge fight with our group of friends. Everyone else pretty much left him save for a few people. I was one of them. I've been best friends with him since 5th grade. I was so afraid that if I had gone with them that he'd change for the worse like start doing drugs or that he'd kill himself. He almost did on last Wednesday, but I guess I talked him out of it. Either that or he was talking s**t. Well ever since like Friday he's been like always hugging me and stuff and holding me and saying things like he'd say "Mine" and he would be talking about me. He would even grab onto one of my hands and hold it. Now how many of you would think that he likes me? I even started to think it, me of all people when usually I'm really dense to matters like these. Now I've liked him a couple times in the past and it took me SO LONG for me to finally get over him. But over the last couple of days those feelings came back...Half of me was smart and kept thinking "Oh he doesn't like me like that" while the other half of me still had hope. Well guess what? Today after school he decided to talk about how this girl who he likes on in off that he's going to buy her a necklace and write her a poem and s**t like that and like he knows I don't like her yet he brought her up all of a sudden out of nowhere. Now the reason I don't like her isn't cos of my feelings or whatever. No. I'd dislike her even if I didn't like him. Why do I then? Cos she keeps hurting him! She keeps acting like she likes him but then later he'll reject him straight out like he asked her to homecoming and she said yes. But close to homecoming he finds out that A she's not going to homecoming B if she was she wouldn't be going with him. And she's hurt him many other times before. I keep warning him he's just gonna get hurt but he doesn't listen. So much for being his "best friend". And now he's gonna go on and on about her.
Now usually I wouldn't be to bothered by something like this. But I dunno with him...and it pisses me off even more....I feel like my heart has been smashed. I'm tired of this I'm tired of him being a ******** tease..I'm so ******** sick of him...but I have to still be there I don't like to break promises...Thanks D for hurting me yet again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:39 pm
Sometimes, people have to find things out themselves. It's part of a growing and learning experience.
After all, no toddler will understand "hot" until they place their hands on the stove, unfortunately.
If you still want to be friends or go even further, I'd say wait it out. It probably won't take long if this girl keeps hurting him. Then you just have to be there for him.User Image

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:18 pm
Shady-chan

Sometimes, people have to find things out themselves. It's part of a growing and learning experience.

This is true.
Unfortunately, It sounds like this big toddler (meaning, of course, this silly boy) not only has been burned by the stove, but keeps putting his hand on it and expecting it not to hurt. :/
It sounds like he is being a tease. I'm not sure if he knows it... But there are several possibilities for why he might have done the things he did.
1) He likes you and wanted to see how you'd react if he said he liked someone else.
2) He really does like her and told you because he feels comfortable with you (Mind you, that doesn't make what he did okay! He shouldn't get all touchy-feelie with you and then say he likes someone else. It's just mean.)
3) He wants to feel validated by seeing what emotions he can poke out of you. It's mean, but it does happen.

People can be blind sometimes. And mean. It's never fun when you get feelings for someone and then they do this stuff. :/ I hope it gets better... I'm cheering for you! Here's to hoping he'll grow up a little and see that he's being stupid.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:05 pm
I thought we've already established he's a c**k teasing whore? Though he's really laying it on heavy lately. >.>
I'm going to tell you what I always tell you: CALL HIM OUT ON HIS BULLSHIT. Seriously. Don't stand for him being a little whore! I don't care if he'll think you like him again, because HE ALREADY KNOWS YOU DID LIKE HIM, HE PROBABLY THINKS YOU STILL LIKE HIM, AND YET THINGS AREN'T AWKWARD BETWEEN YOU.
Just send him a message like, "I want to know what's up with you. I know you don't like me (which you don't know!), so why the are you holding my hand and calling me yours and crap? People are going to think you like me and we do not need the *enter couple name* drama again."
Love,
Mama Mori~  

Fatgirl and Robin

TheLunarEnd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:33 am
MearaT
Shady-chan

This is true.
Unfortunately, It sounds like this big toddler (meaning, of course, this silly boy) not only has been burned by the stove, but keeps putting his hand on it and expecting it not to hurt. :/
It sounds like he is being a tease. I'm not sure if he knows it... But there are several possibilities for why he might have done the things he did.
1) He likes you and wanted to see how you'd react if he said he liked someone else.
2) He really does like her and told you because he feels comfortable with you (Mind you, that doesn't make what he did okay! He shouldn't get all touchy-feelie with you and then say he likes someone else. It's just mean.)
3) He wants to feel validated by seeing what emotions he can poke out of you. It's mean, but it does happen.

People can be blind sometimes. And mean. It's never fun when you get feelings for someone and then they do this stuff. :/ I hope it gets better... I'm cheering for you! Here's to hoping he'll grow up a little and see that he's being stupid.

Thanks for all the advice and stuff ^o^
And well like I keep warning him he's gonna get hurt yet he doesn't even care its like he's some kind of emotional masochist >.>
And like I'd get that he'd trust me enough to tell me about that but like last week ok well me and him along with a bunch of our other friends in the group where on our group chat. I go to bed. As soon as I leave he starts talking on who he should choose the girl I mentioned earlier and this other girl because both supposedly like him though like he over-exaggerates about those things often ._.
I just really don't know how today is gonna go it'll probably suck for me but hopfully it won't take me too long t get over this.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games