Vice Captain

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

A lot of people have what I like to conveniently call Clickables. They're things that evolve or such when a lot of people click on them. Well, I want to make this thread so everyone can help each other, and for people like me who don't spend time in forums, and therefore don't really want to change their signature. xd

However, there are a couple of rules:
1. This one probably isn't needed, but no bad sites. Like, no sites over PG-13. There probably aren't sites with clickables like that, but you never know... gonk
2. One post per person. If everyone made a new post for their clickables, then the thread would quickly become disorganized and difficult to find the clickables of certain people.
3. Make sure that, if you post something, all of your links stay "fixed", as in, we can always click on the link and go where we're supposed to. If you have to come back and edit your post, do so.
4. Try to keep your posts small-ish, or find a way to organize them so that the thread doesn't get too wide. Take away any old clickables that don't need to be clicked anymore. 3nodding
5. I will add/change/delete these rules as I or others deem fit or necessary, so keep an eye out for any changes.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

My clickables~!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Supple Succubus
Vice Captain

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100

oni-no-kori

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:42 pm
My clickables.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:59 pm
My Clickies!!!

Lady Reader 2

Interesting Lunatic

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
For adding purposes. My babies, up close and personal. <3

GPX.

Those are pretty much all I care about.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Xennified
Vice Captain

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

TaijimaNarumi

Bashful Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:36 pm

User Image
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★User Image★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I forgot I had these. >.>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★User Image★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The Fortress of Secrets (Member's Forum) ---

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff