Total Votes : 38

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:18 am
I really do like that idea for an event! It would get more Familiars out there too, and make them more available to people that perhaps are newbies or not aware of how to get Familiars :3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:25 pm
Um. . . . I'm still gung-ho for Cherie's original idea. I like the fact that the colourists and the shop itself has to provide absolutely nothing. In fact, this is just the idea of people gifting art, gold, or a nice PM or whatever, to the person above them in the thread and being generous with their own time, with no expectations of anything in return.

From the sounds of it, even if staff and colourists did get involved, soquili, familiars, and all that aren't the idea. This is meant to be sharing and just getting in the holiday mood, not looking for ways to distribute more pets. <<

At least that's what it had sounded like to me.

So while people are cooing over that dice game idea, I think if that's something people want to consider or bring to the staffs attention as a suggestion, it should have its own separate thread. Since Cherie's idea isn't anything at all like that.

:3  

Uta

Shy Mage

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:58 pm
lol

I'm for it, so much so I built a guild just for that last year  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:10 pm
This idea is so cute! ; o ;

I would love to participate in little giftgiving things during the holiday season<33

Gekokoko

Gekko

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:55 am
I love the idea smile And as Uta says, it'd be nothing to do with the staff unless they wanted to participate. The point wouldn't be just to post because you might get a soquili, it'd be to help make other people happy without adding any soquili into the mix.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:01 am
Sounds like a grand idea - heck you don't even need staff help, just set it up as a customer run "contest" and have at it, come holiday time. You never know, maybe the staff will drop in for some gift giving as well. wink  

Felmino

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 am
Felmino
Sounds like a grand idea - heck you don't even need staff help, just set it up as a customer run "contest" and have at it, come holiday time. You never know, maybe the staff will drop in for some gift giving as well. wink

Oh - having it in the contest area is a great idea - and it means the staff doesn't need to do anything to get it set up [besides approve it] - which is great!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Hmmn, that is a good idea. I think that, when the time comes, I will probably do it that way. I hope people will avail themselves of it, too. XD

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:04 pm
I would totally participate in this event however it was done smile  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers