[S] Custom slots just for Questors??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:34 pm
Well, I know this suggestion seems kinda selfish, since I'm questing a soq, but I was looking in the questors forum, and I saw a lot of quests that had the funds, but just needed a slot soooo....what'd'ya think of a custom slot opening for just those that are questing a soq? And I know there are those that will just post a quest just to get in for a try, but you would have to have had your quest for a month or something? I dunno, feel free to add or subtract from my idea <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:09 pm
Also, to even it up and make it fair and whatnot, you can get one 'ticket' for every month you've been questing it maybe? and also add an extra ticket for a newbie quest(no soq at all)?

Just throwing ideas up there sweatdrop  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:02 pm
The thing about this is that not all people quest publicly. I've been in Soq for about two years now, and I used to have a quest thread, but it became too much for me to handle along with everything else I was doing, so I stopped using it. But it didn't mean that I didn't want the Soq I've been questing for, and I have been continually trying in customs for my quests since then. It just meant I didn't have a public quest thread. My ideas are all written down and stored safely elsewhere, just not in Soq.

Theoretically it's a good idea, but unfortunately I don't see it working too well. I know there are already custom slots for newbies, however, which is a good thing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:07 am
I agree with what Kuro said, I do have a questing thread but I rarely update it, and the one custom I've been repeatedly trying for since April 09 is a Cerynei and that one isn't even in there XD

Customs are hard to get as it is, without adding slots that people can't enter because they didn't set up a quest thread or added the one they've been trying for to their thread.  

Sayuri_Nitta

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:36 am
To me, if you're trying to get your Soq made, you're questing for it, even if you don't have a specific quest thread. So everyone who enters for a custom is questing that custom. Thus, it would be a 'special' opening that everyone qualifies for.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:32 am
Kinda unfair. Especially if you want to quest in secret and don't want others to hijack ideas.

Also isn't there already a newbie slot?

Maybe subcategories for what gets chosen and stuff. Like a Cosplay slot, Rare Slots (walkers, ageni, etc.), Regular Slot (Regular, Ceyreni) and Mini slot. o 3o  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:07 am
It was just a thought. I didn't mean to sound unfair or anything, or make people do anything they didn't want, it's just a suggestion after all... sweatdrop  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games