Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
does this mean anything?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Living Colour

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:35 pm
so i like this guy and i have for about three years now. he is awesome and we are sorta friends but we don't really talk that much. i used to talk to him more last year and i think that he knew that i liked him. well in trying to talk to him a bit more i started texting him the other day, oddly about naps. it got late so i said:
naps are great but so is sleeping at night so g'night

i fell asleep before he replyed and when i woke up i saw that he had said:
alright sweet dreams

now most people would be like "well ok so what?" i have known this guy for a while and i know that he would have never said that to me last year when we talked a lit more and he isn't the type of guy to say stuff like that. my friends who know him were surprised that he said that too.
going along with that, i have also caught him looking at me sometimes in the halls. i dunno if that really means anything though.

so can anyone tell me, does this mean anything at all?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:55 pm
I'm not sure if I can say whether or not it means anything....it might, or maybe you're just overthinking it! But if he's glancing you in the hallway, that's probably a bigger sign than a text message!! I think you should try and talk to him more, and hang around with him a bit. 3 years is A LOT!! I've like the guy I like now for a year and a bit....and I really want to know whether or not he likes me already! Maybe just ask him for a hang out day! Harry Potter is out now, it provides a great excuse! Ask him to go with some friends; most of the time a simple ask to a movie isn't awkward! (Or I should hope it isn't since that's what I'm hoping to ask the guy I like!!) Pursue it, after 3 years maybe it's worth it to try!  

viper_353

In Living Colour

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:51 pm
thnx! i think i might be over thinking it a bit.
your right harry potter is a really good excuse! Good luck with crush!
thnx for the advice!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff