Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
lost fox boy(open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pink_goddness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:31 pm
He doesn't remember much because he woke up in the forest when he was 5 not remembering who he was or where he was from. He isn't a normal child because he has fox ears and a large fluffy tail. He usually stays in the forest because he is afraid of the city that the forest is near. He tries to survive the best that he could but its been a few months and now he his starting to get desperate. He is very skinny from having trouble finding food and his clothes are dirty, torn and worn out. The worst problem for him is that winter is coming and he might not make it on his own.

Name:
Unknown
Personality:
Shy, Nervous, Quiet, Curious
He looks like this:
User Image

just pm or post here if you want to join the rp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:35 pm
pink_goddness
He looks like this:
User Image
You forgot the 'g'.
What else do we need to know about the RP? Profile format?  

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

pink_goddness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:41 pm
it just a little rp for a few people and the profile format just use the layout i use for mine  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:44 pm
pink_goddness
it just a little rp for a few people and the profile format just use the layout i use for mine
Semi literate or literate? Is a posting format mandatory? Just asking so the next person isn't stumped...  

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

pink_goddness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:51 pm
posting format is not mandarory and as long as they dont post one liner all the time i dont care so let go with kinda semi literate  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:54 pm
I'm a literate role-player... Alright, I'm going to make a profile later when I can. Perhaps you could advertise it a little bit?  

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

pink_goddness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:01 pm
make a profile when you have time and once you make it we can start rping and how many people would you want me to get  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:06 pm
Whatever you're comfortable with. I'm in a guild with 7,300 members and 5,000 or so of them are in one RP so... Anything you want.  

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

pink_goddness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:09 pm
i was thinking about have 3 to 4 people so it would be you and me and a one or two more people  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:11 pm
Try for four, five is a decent size. The RP guild I made has five members in it and is decently active.  

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

pink_goddness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:17 pm
ok i will try my best to find people  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:23 pm
User Name: Divineity324
Character Name: Kayle Connors
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Cold, quiet, intimidating
Dislikes: light, unneeded bloodshed
Species: Archangel assassin
Ablities: Invisibility (limited to shadows), flight, futuresight (split second reflexes)
Biography: An outcast among the angels, Kayle joined the archangels with wings stained black he became a night assailant (assassin) working for the Order. He was recently sent to an indistinctive forest seemingly inscribe by humane life.
Picture:
(I'm in an art school so I'll whip out a drawing when I can)

I'll RP in a bit, start off with something.  

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

pink_goddness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:28 pm
The date was about November 29 and the first signs of snow were starting to show. The grass that covered the forest was patched with white as the snow fell. A boy was curled up by a tree near a path that lead to a park. He was curled up and shivering, he was hugging his large fluffy tail trying to keep warm.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:33 pm
Kylar Connors

The wild snow cascaded across his wings as he flew over the forest, he swooped down in a hunting fashion and landed on the forest floor, Kylar perched himself upon a log and spied with his pale blue eyes for the slightest movement and sheltering areas. The snow, he enjoyed the cold.

OOC: Sorry this was so short.  

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

pink_goddness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:43 pm
he hear kylar swoop down and land he lift his head up and look around and see kylar and got very scare he wimper and move back and lay down flat useing his tail to cover his body so he blend in to the snow so kylar dont see him
((that fine as long as it not a one liner i dont care))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff