Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[S] More Stock Hair Templates! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to see more stock templates?
Yes! I would like to see this... [post]
8%
 8%  [ 8 ]
Yes! I would just like to see more variety.
86%
 86%  [ 82 ]
No thanks! I'd rather get it edited.
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
No. I think this is why we shouldn't get more stock templates... [post]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care.
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 95

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:44 am
Yeah i've seen that on a few mares Nymph and i really like that. it has me questing for Hearts mate with that tail, cept i want it a bit furrier

or how about the option to be able to change the mane templated/stock styles, or is there that option already? like on the older soquili.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:51 am
Oh, and I guess this might be a separate topic but it's related -- I've noticed that the uni hair templates (plus the stallion uni goatee) are not on the preview images for the hair templates are available to pick from. A lot of people probably don't know they're available! :3  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:18 pm
I'd like to see more long & medium styles  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:25 am
Kiara Lime
I was thinking maybe 1 or 2 more options for the colorist on the foals manes, like there's already a short, so how about a medium and long?

a little off topic but while talking about new stock templates. How about a new one for angeni's wings. I see the winds have new wings and so does kalonas, so why not angeni. maybe something inbetween that real thin and real thick option?
Or a Uni's tail difference option, like the tip have a more natural hair look to it than how it is now?

Foals do not get hair options because they are young, and their hair hasn't had time to grow out! ^_^

There aren't any plans for additional angeni wings at the moment.

You can custom in different tail tips on Unis as a Medium edit, it may not be practical to add a whole lot of hairstyles to the tufts. Templates are generally reserved for things where they can be used on a large number of ponies/make the biggest impact.

Nymphalidae
(As a side note, I love that the stallion uni tails have been popping up on mares every now and then, and vice versa. They look great. Would this option be available in customs without needing to pay for edits?)

Swapping tails between genders still counts as unedited, so yes.

Nymphalidae
Oh, and I guess this might be a separate topic but it's related -- I've noticed that the uni hair templates (plus the stallion uni goatee) are not on the preview images for the hair templates are available to pick from. A lot of people probably don't know they're available! :3

They're not up there because they're slated to be redone >_>;

Kiara Lime
or how about the option to be able to change the mane templated/stock styles, or is there that option already? like on the older soquili.

If you mean like cutting out part of a template or combining two parts of templated hair, that's available and still falls under unedited.  

Felmino

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:37 am
That's understandable about the foals

As for the wings or other new body templates if it does come up and they're made, will there be an announcement about them?

Yeah the cutting and mixing of templates, but can you request that with your old soquili? Take one made in 2006 for example. if the soquili has a medium mane and tail can you request it to be changed, and where?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:41 am
At this point in time, there is no option for changing a soquili's hairstyle without having them recustomed.

A major part of this is the fact that there has been some colorist turnover in the shop over the years it has been open, and even beyond that, not all the colorists do keep the photoshop files of their soquili past years and years. So getting the "bald" base soquili is not always a simple matter to swap out hair templates for.  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:25 am
moineau bavarde
I think it would be nice if there were more stock manes for the seathi and mer.

I second and third this. This is one big reason I haven't put much thought in even considering customs for them. It doesn't need to be a lot, but like one or two more - some kind of choice - would be nice (when the colorists have time, that is).  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:51 pm
Yay more hair templates!!!!

Because that's the mane (all pun intended i asure you.) reson why all my customs are edited customs.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:01 pm
Sabin Duvert
At this point in time, there is no option for changing a soquili's hairstyle without having them recustomed.

A major part of this is the fact that there has been some colorist turnover in the shop over the years it has been open, and even beyond that, not all the colorists do keep the photoshop files of their soquili past years and years. So getting the "bald" base soquili is not always a simple matter to swap out hair templates for.

That makes sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:55 am
I can't believe nobody suggested these! I think there should be a spiked hair style. There's quite a number of anime/game characters with spiked hair(Like, for example, Axel from Kingdom Hearts, and Zack from Final Fantasy 7, as well as a few others here and there), so why not a sort of generic 'anime spike' hair style? Another one, partly because of the draft and war horse templates - Why not the hair knots and tail bob thing that they put their hair up in? It's rather simple looking, and it could be fun to see on some horses.  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:22 pm
I'd love to see more seathi/mer hair templates - it's kinda sad that there's only one. I think that might be one of the reasons there are so very few seathi out there - not enough options for the mane, which, in some cases, can affect the entire appeal of getting the soq.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:27 am
I was browsing through the Staff Credit & Workload, one of the colorists is working on some new hair templates for seathi, I believe. =)  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:35 pm
Don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but some stock updos would be nice to see.  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff