Total Votes : 60

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:43 pm
Well said Kamiki <3 I have the Sales, contests, breeding, and custom forums all linked and literally check them at least once a day and try to at least lurk in the shop. I started doing that about february or may. Before that I'd been 'trying' for a few years. Basically only entering stuff if it was in someone's sig or i saw a thread open for it. That's also quite likely why I never actually won a soquili until the WoW event smile

@DWPG: Sorry >.> Didn't mean to be so crabby in that post, and I wasn't really aiming it at you, just the general population who does seem to come across as being poor sports.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:26 am
@ Cheshire: *hugs* No worries smile  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Felmino

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:52 pm
While the concept behind this idea (making distribution fairer) is a good one, the implementation isn't feasible, let me explain.

Let's say Customer A and Customer B have a pair together. Customer A decides they want to enter for customs, and they win. Customer B only has the one pair, and they didn't win a custom. They're now automatically out of the running for a breeding slot because Customer A already won something.

Someone could win at the end of one month and again at the beginning of the next, so it's dependent on event timing. Customs and breedings as they currently work have less of this issue because they're almost always at the beginning of each month.

Someone could win a pet in a month that carries lots of opportunities, and end up missing out on a lot of other chances while someone winning in a month with few ponies given out loses far fewer chances.

Winning a freebie would automatically make you sit out on potentially a whole event, inc. ponies you might have greatly desired.

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff