[A] Colorist Choice Master List

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:09 am
More a request I suppose? Some of us colorists have decided to forgo selecting CCs from our raffle to use the list more. The problem with that is that a LOT of the colorist preference lists are severely out of date. If people are pushing for having the CCML used, I would just ask that they please update their lists!

It's a little troublesome with a couple is entered into my raffle, but when I look in the CCML, I'm not in that same couple's pref list. So if I wanted to CC them, using just the list, I wouldn't be allowed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:14 am
Good thing I updated mine when new staff was hired.

I think the majority of us consumers were used to seeing CC in breedings and felt the CC Master Pairing List was disused.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:16 am
Lady Evelyn Nyht
Good thing I updated mine when new staff was hired.

I think the majority of us consumers were used to seeing CC in breedings and felt the CC Master Pairing List was disused.

I agree, and I frankly didn't see anything wrong with having the CCs handled in the forums. But I've been seeing a lot of people asking about the list and expressing that they'd love to see it used more.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:18 am
For those of us who really do not have preferences, do we just need to note such in our post?  

Dixie

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:20 am
Dixie
For those of us who really do not have preferences, do we just need to note such in our post?

Yes! You can leave it blank, or put "No pref" Either works. =3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:35 am
Editing the MCCL to let people know they should update their lists~  

Felmino

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:17 am
XD This really isn't feedback for the shop, but for anyone poking around here wanting to know what at least THIS colorist kinda wants to see if they want a better chance at getting picked for CC.

It'd be nice if people trying could mark "Active at _Current month_" so that way colorists can tell each month who's active enough to at least edit their post once a month, so we can tell if its been updated.

Sooo many times I go through there, looking for couples, and find couples on the list I know are no longer together after winning a breeding together, old old unedited posts with things crossed out from way back in the January-March months, and so on, and find myself turned away from choosing since I'm unsure of who's active and have a headache trying to figure out if any of the couple's I like are active. Only a line in red on the top ,edited into their post, would be awesome.

Example

Active in November 2010 biggrin

Copena Jolon x Hard Tack

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Copena Jolon (Mindsend x Lunarei_silverblood)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Hard Tack (JadeEye x Junglerunner)
User Image
Low Luck?: N/A
Co Ownership?: LunaRei and Junglerunner are NOT getting baskets. Both co-ownership agreements are on the same page
Teepees: Lunarei: Main Rp recording for Copena Jolon.
Junglerunner
RPed couple?: Not yet

Throwbacks?: YES

Link to previous Generations: Jolon has a Twin Brother: you can use him to try and figure out parentage Masked UnMasked
Lifemate?: YES
Link to Breeding Agreement:http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=169&t=11630811#229309929
Preferred colorist(s): Mobbu, Samularity, Rapid, Ameh, Nerp, Beejoux, Ririka, Nekoya

Zahraa' x Cabriole Amachi

Breeding Trade in November. YOSH

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Zahraa' (Beejoux)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Cabriole Amachi (Mindsend/Dragain)
User Image
Low Luck?: N/a

Co Ownership?: Cabriole: Dragain Gets one breeding that doesn't count against Mindsend's, but also has the Priority. If Dragain wants to use her turn first, Mindsend cannot take her turn that month.

Teepees: Beejoux

Mindsend/Dragain

RPed couple?: N/A
Throwbacks?: yes!

Link to previous Generations:
Zahraa': First Gen Harpy
Cabriole:Mother x Father

Lifemate?: Yes
Link to Breeding Agreement: Breeding Agreement
Preferred colorist(s): Mobster Goose, Nerpin, Ameh, samularity, Rapid, Felmino, Mind (Dragain's turn only)

Melody x Mecho

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Melody Forte (Leopleuradon)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Mecho Amachi (mindsend)
User Image
Low Luck?: N/a
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Mindsend
Leo

RPed couple?: Not yet <3
Throwbacks?: yes!

Link to previous Generations:
NA

Lifemate?: YES YES YES INDEED
Link to Breeding Agreement: Breeding Agreement
Preferred colorist(s): Mobster Goose, Nerpin, Ameh, samularity, Rapid, Ririka, Lady Nekoya, Beejoux

Couples entered counter: 3/10

and then when December rolls around, edit it to say "Active in December", Showing people that I'm updated and active.

It wouldn't, obviously, be a forced requirement, and no one would be deleted for not posting or something, however people who do this MIGHT, at least, have a better chance at getting CCed since we know they're active with the shop/still on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:50 am
Ok Mind and Bee XD (and Fel).
*goes to update and add the active banner*

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff