Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see this?
Yes!
91%
 91%  [ 55 ]
Possibly if... (post in thread suggestions etc)
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
No (Please post in thread why)
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 60

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:03 pm
I know that there are a lot of people who like when colorists do the random pairings of Soquili for breedings. Whether it's because they just can't seem to find the right mate, don't have time to look, or just like the randomness of it all, I think it would be a neat idea to have a CC list like the master list for singles.

Obviously participation would be optional - if you don't like the idea of pairing your horse up with someone random that's up to you.

Colorists would be able to go through the posts and pick the ponies they'd like to match together.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:23 pm
That sounds like fun, though there would have to be some way to make sure people who have used up their breeding spots for the month are removed from the list.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:29 pm
LydaLynn
That sounds like fun, though there would have to be some way to make sure people who have used up their breeding spots for the month are removed from the list.

Well they have a list in the master CC for who has won breedings that month - I don't think it would take much to copy/paste it in the new supposed thread.

Since it would be a master thread, the colorists would know that they simply couldn't pick those who have had their allotted 2 breedings.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:31 pm
Works for me. Though who knows what everyone else will think.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:46 pm
I think that sounds like a nice little idea!

BUT I think that it would become entirely ridiculous if people were allowed to post any more than... 2 or 3 singles at a time. (Honestly I think that it should just be down to 1 per person at a time, with them being able to switch them out for a different single whenever, but that would have to be something that staff talks over).

Otherwise I think it would just become a massive temporary Lover's Rock.

But the limit is just my own personal opinion, and I think the idea overall would be really neat! Not sure how many people would go for it, but I know it's something I would sign up for now and then ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:39 am
surprised I think this is a great idea. I agree with Dark though that there should be a limit of one or two Soqs per post. I think two would be best, so that you can post one male and one female, or one regular and one Usdia, etc.  

~Masamune~

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:24 am
A limit sounds good to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:54 am

Can I just bring back this idea? heart

Personally, the singles mix-n-match breedings (usually around valentine's day) are my absolute favorite events to participate in, the whole thrill of the random possibility and having to check back to see if you were picked excites me and I think if I would definitely enjoy it if it were a constant on-going thing here at soq, ya know? :0 Plus, I think it'd be a relieving break for colorists to sort of... 'choose' what they were coloring with more specificity. (Instead of CC'ing a couple, if they CC'd individual soq, they could be even more specific, am I making sense?)

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:43 pm
GallusDomesticus

Can I just bring back this idea? heart

Personally, the singles mix-n-match breedings (usually around valentine's day) are my absolute favorite events to participate in, the whole thrill of the random possibility and having to check back to see if you were picked excites me and I think if I would definitely enjoy it if it were a constant on-going thing here at soq, ya know? :0 Plus, I think it'd be a relieving break for colorists to sort of... 'choose' what they were coloring with more specificity. (Instead of CC'ing a couple, if they CC'd individual soq, they could be even more specific, am I making sense?)

Yes! this! This so much!

I'd really enjoy mixers and i think there should be more of them 3nodding Sometimes its hard to find the perfect match and having a colorist pick is awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:59 pm
Love love love!!!!! This idea!
It's like a mixer right? I think they had these when I first joined awhile back.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:04 pm
I would totally do this. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:05 pm
You might want to change the title to avoid confusion. We already have Master CC list where pairs are listed for colorists to pick from. This would be more a Mix-and-Match. ^_^
They are fun to see who you might get paired with.

magnadearel

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:49 pm
magnadearel
You might want to change the title to avoid confusion. We already have Master CC list where pairs are listed for colorists to pick from. This would be more a Mix-and-Match. ^_^
They are fun to see who you might get paired with.

Well, the Master CC now is for pairs. We're talking about singles. I don't think there's much confusion with the topic~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:14 pm
thread title specifies singles, so I don't think that needs fixing.

I got highbourne from a singles mixer. ;3 only breeding i've had luck with all year. roflmao.. nevermind the other 4 couples i've been working on.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:08 pm
I love love love this idea and am so on board - heart

One thing, though - I think the limit is a good idea... How about four? Regular-sized male and female spots and mini male and female spots?
Does that makes sense?  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces