I have no idea how to cook! D: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spurtles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:37 am
i'm hoping my mom can teach me lol c:
all i know is to cook simple things like eggs..
what do you know how to cook? (:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:57 pm
instant noodles! AHAHAH (:

EarlsGarden

Newbie Hunter

Rugi-chan

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:03 pm
Your the only one who can't cook! All I eat is microwave food unless Mom makes me something. xD

Instant noodles, Pizza, and Corn dogs lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:23 pm
I know how to bake really well. I went to culinary school when i was a teen for pastery and baking. The only problem is that now I don't know how to make real food very well... but I make really really good bread, cake and things like that... lol.  

yuko the space time witch

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lysken

Original Ladykiller

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:43 pm
I could hug all who can't cook! xd xd The only thing I can cook is scrambled egss :O  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

I can cook pretty much everything but rice-a-roni brown rice.
I catch that shiz in flames sweatdrop
I can make pretty much anything as long as I've got the recipe and ingredients.
I love to cook for my bf on special occasions 3nodding
I particularly love to cook lobster with about 1/2 can of beer

User Image  

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Beyond sky

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:26 pm
I am amazingly gifted at cooking maceroni and cheese 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:14 pm
I can make...
Mexican Rice
Baked Potatoes
Baked Chicken(Parmesan and Garlic seasoning, yum!)
Spaghetti and meatballs with marinara sauce
Pasta with Alfredo sauce
Macaroni and Cheese
And...The kind of meat that goes in tacos.

That's pretty much it. I'm really big on making pasta or just throwing stuff in the oven sweatdrop  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:04 am
I cook a lot xd

Here is a quick and simple pasta dinner you can make by yourself! biggrin

1 jar Alfredo sauce
1 lbs ground meat (can be turkey or beef etc)
1 box noodles (I like to use shell or corkscrew)
1 onion
2 carrots
1 bag of spinach
1 garlic or one tsp garlic powder
Butter
Salt and Pepper to taste

Dice the onion, mince the garlic, chop or shred the carrot, and if you want to you can also give the spinach a small chop but it's not necessary.

Take out a large pot and pan. Fill the pot about 2/3 with water and some salt and put it on the stove to boil. Put the pan on the stove and let it heat up for a bit on medium heat. When it's hot, toss on some butter and then the garlic and onion with a small dash of salt. stir until the onions start looking a little translucent or until it smells good wink then add the meat and stir it around to brown. Add the salt and pepper to the meat (about a tsp of each should be good), stir for a bit, then add the spinach and carrots and cover with a lid for a few minutes until the spinach wilts.

While the meat is covered, your water should be boiling by now so dump your box of noodles into the pot. Give them a stir so they don''t stick together, they should finish cooking in about 12 minutes.

When the spinach is wilted and the meat has not had any pink-ness to it for a few minutes, it should be ready. Turn off the heat and set it aside. When the noodles are done boiling, strain them and put them back in the pot. Dump the meat into the pot of noodles.

Remove all metal and the lid from the jar of sauce and microwave for a few seconds to warm it a bit. Pour sauce onto noodle/meat mixture. Stir until well mixed.

DONE! Put in a bowl and garnish with Parmesan.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:10 am
Before I got myself a bf the only 2 things I could make were instant noodles and some really crappy muffins ..xD...lol, but now I'm a lasagne expert cool haha, my sister is always begging me to make lasagne xD.. Oooh , and I got better at baking muffins as well ;D

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

hiogirl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:07 am
I don't think I'm even allowed to use the stove/oven xD Everytime I go near there to make some Kraft MacnCheese, my whole family comes running in a panic and just make my older sister do it for me xp I don't even know how to make eggs xD
Now, now, I am a whiz at the microwave from living off of fruits and microwaivable foods when my family doesn't feel like cooking me stuff :]
I also had Home Ec. for the last two years (My stupid school system doesn't let you choose your electives; it's computer chosen) and I always basically failed... I think the only reason I made a 90 was from pity grades, or just showing up for class...
It was in those dark days of Home Ec. times... and Mrs. Oates made us make cookies O_O I tried... and the first batch I burnt mine to a crisp, the second batch came out looking fine but when I held one it flopped around like jello. I asked if cookies could even do that and Mrs. Oates just stared at me like I was crazy and threw my whole two batches of cookies away... xD
She gave me sewing and babysitting asignments the rest of the year... which weren't any better xD I kept stabbing my self with sewing needles to make crappy pillows and babies officially made a hate-club of me... I'm never gunna be a house-wife xp
Yeah... bottom line... can't cook. Anything. xD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:05 am
i knoe how to cook a little
but is afraid =))  

yuintakie_yuki

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:24 am
yuko the space time witch
I know how to bake really well. I went to culinary school when i was a teen for pastery and baking. The only problem is that now I don't know how to make real food very well... but I make really really good bread, cake and things like that... lol.

lucky! I wish i went to something like that. I can only make simple things, like pasta, and brick-hard popovers xd . .  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:25 am
hiogurl123
I don't think I'm even allowed to use the stove/oven xD Everytime I go near there to make some Kraft MacnCheese, my whole family comes running in a panic and just make my older sister do it for me xp I don't even know how to make eggs xD
Now, now, I am a whiz at the microwave from living off of fruits and microwaivable foods when my family doesn't feel like cooking me stuff :]
I also had Home Ec. for the last two years (My stupid school system doesn't let you choose your electives; it's computer chosen) and I always basically failed... I think the only reason I made a 90 was from pity grades, or just showing up for class...
It was in those dark days of Home Ec. times... and Mrs. Oates made us make cookies O_O I tried... and the first batch I burnt mine to a crisp, the second batch came out looking fine but when I held one it flopped around like jello. I asked if cookies could even do that and Mrs. Oates just stared at me like I was crazy and threw my whole two batches of cookies away... xD
She gave me sewing and babysitting asignments the rest of the year... which weren't any better xD I kept stabbing my self with sewing needles to make crappy pillows and babies officially made a hate-club of me... I'm never gunna be a house-wife xp
Yeah... bottom line... can't cook. Anything. xD

wow. home ec. does not like you.  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

M y s t e r ii G h o s t

Dedicated Noob

7,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:31 am
My Mom made me start Cooking and Cleaning at age 6-7 3nodding