Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:31 pm
Ooooh, didn't think of those! And since two of those already exist as familiars(Rabbits and squirrels), there's no need to make new familiar/animal templates for at least those two - So Squirrel and Rabbitwalkers could easily be the first two, if they're done heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:11 am
It'd probably be better to go with fox/raccoon/ferret templates...skinwalkers have to be carnivorous.  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:50 am
Well, as I mentioned before, who's to say the powder won't react weird? Nobody would suspect a bunny or a squirrel of being vicious or carnivorous at first glance, after all.

Though I admit, I forgot the foxes, raccoons, and ferrets... They'd be awesome Usdia Skinwalkers, too ~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:44 am
I think that, in general, there are lots of opportunities for Usida that can be done to give them variety while still keeping them cute.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:54 am
I agree, there's so much that can be done with the mini. And so much of it wouldn't be a duplicate of what has been done with the normal sized Usdia. Personally, I'd lean towards doing things that arn't just duplicates of full sized Soquili, something that makes them more special and desirable in that they can't just get the same think larger. The only thing that makes that difficult is that most wing types fall into what's currently available - which is why a suggested beetle wings instead of butterfly wings in my suggestions. But that's just me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 pm
I made mistake number one and didn't read anything but the suggestions on the first page. I don't have a lot of time to do so and I apollogise.

An idea: Usdia should get the same RP perks as 'the big guys'. I understand they were meant to be easier to get etc etc but the thing is, they can be RPed just as the regular sized soquili. I think that may also be a contributing factor to the reason that some people just don't do anything with them.

It's sad and a damn shame. The artists spend a lot of time of the usda that do breed, or are customed. They deserve to be played with and get the same treatment. (In my opinion.)

If they could get elder perks, after all, they can get stats, I think that would make people have more incentive to RP them and not just use them as baby factories.  

Lilly_Foxx

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:02 pm
Why when reading about Bunnywalkers do I suddenly picture Bunnicula or the rabbit from Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail?

Anyway, I think a mini event would be great. You could even make it a Christmas event, like....ornament/toy based Usdia or something like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:52 am
Because they're proof that bunnies can be totally badass xd  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:59 am
I loved the shaggy pony idea that was mentioned a bit earlier in the thread, Ponies and mini's tend to be easy keepers in RL...so I imagine you could say they are better able to live in the colder/more inhospitable enviroments here in Soq..so up in the mountains maybe where they developed a shaggier coat to keep them warm.

Maybe there could even be a more mule/mini donkey (cause mini donkeys are f-ing adorable people!) variation with bigger ears (to better cool their blood) like jack rabbits and such that came from the desert area' on the Soq map?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:12 am
At the moment the colorists are not looking to add on even more lines to already big stock. It is more important for us to clean up and fix stuff for our existing lines than to keep piling on more and more lines to keep track of. So at the moment adding more lines and breeds aren't a go ahead for us.
Maybe someday, but right now, no.

As for skinwalkers, and this is just my personal opinion, while rabbits and such have shown they can kill and be feisty when they want to be, I just don't see usdias as a skinwalker type of breed.

The skinwalkers were created to be devils, terrors, a plague upon the land. They are vicious killers that will stop at nothing to destroy everything before them. To me that just does not scream, "MINI DEVIL USDIA! RAWR!" unless it is in a joking manner.

And I agree with Dragain in the sense that I can not see powder being wasted just to test out a "What if" with them, especially since these minis are meant to be cute, playing spunky little things where only a rare few were meant to be mean and "evil" if that is what you really want for your Usdia.

Well that an SW are supposed to be a super rare breed, so even if Usdia SW did come out I see no reason why they would be cheap and easy to gain compared to their "bigger" counterpart, since that is just downgrading them even more when you want them to stand just as tall as any reg.

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out