Time marches on [finished] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image

Hula Bob was sitting on the sand with his board near his feet. It had been a nice few months with Fi. How this had happened he didn't know. Not only was he happy again but he was in love. The older Bob had began to think that his family was all there was and that Ceri was the only soul mate for him. He was wrong. This was what he had taught all that had come after him: go with the waves because it will always work out in the end. It had, for him, in a big way.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:09 pm
User ImagePhiona had spent the last few months in a state of total bliss. The one guy she had been pining for had agreed to go out with her, and he was just as happy as she was! It was amazing. She'd never believe it was possible if it wasn't happening right then and there to the two of them.

She smiled, kicking up some sand behind her as she ran down the beach to her red flowery man. It was time to surf.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:13 pm
Hula bob heard something and looked up. The demon looked up to see Fi running toward him. He smiled and waved his hand. "Aloha! The waves are choice." He looked back at the water. They were moving just the way he liked it. Not a calm sea but not so bad that you can't surf.

After a moment he stood up, dusted the sand off himself and picked up his board.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:18 pm
She was a bright smile, as always when she greeted him. Fi giggled as she skidded to a halt right next to him, spraying sand in front of them rather than on him. "What are we doing today?" The faun asked, looking up at him when he stood. She'd been told a lot already, but could never remember.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:34 am
Hula Bob chuckled. "Surfing. Unless you want to do something else." He smiled as he held his board and walked towards the water. He'd have to have this family meet this girl one day...but for now he liked keeping her to himself. Which he knew was selfish, but he thought maybe he reserved it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:37 pm
"Surfing is good." She smiled, looking around in search of the second board that should be there. "Where's my bo-" Fi cut herself off mid-sentence with a giggle. "Oh right! I don't need one." The faun laughed a little more. She hadn't even realized that she hadn't been introduced to his family, the thought never crossed her easily distracted mind.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:30 am
Hula Bob chuckled and smiled. "No, you are most excellent on your own. Never need a board like an old guy like me." He winked before headed to the water.

The demon put his feet in and felt the chill going through his body. It was getting cold again. Time for snow and wind and all things that weren't the summer like Bob liked. Oh well, with good family and company even the winter was bearable.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:03 pm
Fi smiled, blushing a little. How could she have forgotten she didn't need a surf board? The faun laughed at herself, following her red demon into the water. She shivered at first, rubbing her arms against the cold wetness of it.

"What time of year is it?" She asked, blinking. She couldn't believe it was so cold in the middle of the summer

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:12 am
Hula Bob looked at the sky and then to Fi. "Well, dudette, it's getting close to Christmas again." Wow, had that made it a year? He remembered their date was when he was putting lights on the bar. If it had been that long it sure didn't feel that long. More like a few wonderful weeks. Or maybe that's because Ceri left him so soon after his children were born that he couldn't really think past a few weeks.

Bob put the board down and sat on it. It was cold, sure but that didn't mean he was going to stop. Not a demon surfer like him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:17 am
She blinked, "Really?" Fi remembered last christmas well. Well at least as well as someone who doesn't remember things clearly remembers. They'd been together a whole year now? Well almost.. Fi blushed a little as she sat in the water, floating magically in the water.

"What would happen if we had kids?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 am
Hula Bob was stunned by the question. He had kids and they had kids...and well so on. His family was pretty huge and it had never occurred to him to have more. However, Fi was young and didn't have any of her own. It would makes sense for you to want them. What would his family think?

Hula bob laughed a little and then smiled after the shock wore off. "Well, I guess if that happened it would be awesome." His life went with the tide. he took whatever happened even if it was more children.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:44 pm
"No.. Like.. I forget things.. A lot.. How would I remember that we had them.. Or why my stomach was big.." She trailed off, honestly concerned. Why? Fi had no idea. "Or anything else for that matter.." The faun frowned, looking out to the ocean. The waves weren't huge today, but they were enough to get a good few rides in.

"How do I know we haven't had them already and I've just forgotten them back on shore?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:39 pm
This conversation was puzzling for Hula Bob. He felt so bad for her not remembering if she had kids at some point before. But then a notion popped into his mind. "Do you remember me? I think if you really cared about someone or something you would remember them or it." He smiled warmly hoping that was a good answer and would work.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:26 pm
"Does it really work that way? How do we know I'm remembering you and not just.. Seeing you every morning when we wake up?" Fi fretted, grabbing her hair and pulling on it lightly.

And then it was over. ".. What were we talking about?" She asked, wiping her eyes with curiosity. They were wet.. But what from? Her hair wasn't wet but she was sitting in the ocean..

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:04 pm
"Because you can't forget things, place and people you love. Love is stronger then any of that." Hula Bob tried to explain. He really thought his logic made sense, even if he wasn't much of a logical guy.

When Fi seemed to forget their conversation during it bob decided to leave it for now. It wasn't the worst thing or something to worry about. Not yet, anyway. "Let's surf." He told her with his normal smile.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff