Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
How to Start a Club Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:59 pm
Current Clubs Manager: Cinnabun Gryffie

Would you like to make a club? Sure you do! Clubs at Hogwarts express the individuality of each student, depending on which clubs they affiliate with. You could find yourself the leader of the club, roleplaying with other students who share the same interests as you do. Just follow these steps:

1) Think of a club you want to start.
+ Make sure it hasn't been done already.
+ It should be Wizarding World/Hogwarts/Harry Potter based.
+ Try to be creative!

2) Get your club approved by your Head of House.
+ Check to see who your Head of House is here.
+ You must see them in their office to get your club signed off.
+ Roleplay it out. Ask for the club in character.
+ If your Head of House declines your request, you can try seeing the Headmistress about it.

3) Post your club idea in this thread.
+ You must have this skeleton filled out.
+ When you have filled out and posted the skeleton in this thread, your must PM your Head of House the link to this thread and tell them which page your idea is on.
+ In this thread, they must quote your post and say they have approved the club.

4) Create your club in the Clubs subforum as your own thread.
+ Title it as the name of your club.
+ Your first post must have information about your club (what are you about, what do you do, where are you located, what/who you are looking for, why you created the club, when do you meet, etc.) and a link to your character profile (so that people can see who their leader will be).
+ Second post is reserved for your memberlist.
+ Third post is reserved for announcements to your club mates.
+ Fourth post is any form you would like potential club members to fill out and send to you via PM.

5) Open the club and have fun.
+ Do not discriminate against other members based on their age, gender, roleplay style or roleplay ability. However, if you are looking for specific qualities in your members that not everyone has, then it is alright to deny people membership as long as it is stated on the first post of your club.
+ Posts in the club should be in roleplay style (except for the first four posts, which provide information about your club).
+ You are allowed to advertise for your club on the common room bulletin boards and on flyers.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:24 pm
Please fill this form out properly and completely. When you have finished, post it in this thread.

The crew and the Heads of Houses hold the right to deny anyone's request to create a club.

[b]The name of the club is[/b] (what is the name of your club going to be?)

[b]The owner(s) will be[/b] (Link your profile. e.g. [url=your characters profile url]Your character's name[/url]. If you have more than one person, make sure to link their names too!)

[b]This club focuses on[/b] (what is the main idea of your club?)

[b]The requirements for membership include[/b] (list the things you would like your members to know, posses, or be)

[b]We will be meeting at[/b] (where will you be meeting at for each of your club meetings?)

[b]I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because[/b] (convince your head of house that this club is great for the school. Explain why!)

[b]Our logo is[/b] ((link the image as: [url= your picture's url here]this[/url]))

[b]Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you![/b] (Put anything here about your club that was not covered above. If there is nothing, then please remove this option)

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:59 pm
Akureikami
Updated VT

The name of the club is Light in the Darkness

The owner(s) will be Xenos da Vinci

This club focuses on learning the ways of DADA and the practice of it's spells

The requirements for membership include a love for DADA, a desire to actually learn about the spells, respect for all who are there, and the ability to follow directions

We will be meeting at an empty classroom on the third floor.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because we have a hard time keeping the DADA Professor. This way those of us who enjoy the subject can practice and teach it to others.

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! This is going to be an all houses club. I'm not going to say no just because their not in my house. So I expect everyone to get over themselves and work togather.

Anyanka Swan, Ravenclaw House Head approves, 12/5/10  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:07 pm
The name of the club is The Monster Club of Monsters

The owner will be Aerynn McKenny.

This club focuses on learning more about the magical creatures and getting to know them better.

The requirements for membership include a love of creatures.

We will be meeting at The Stone Circle currently

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because it will give students a chance to learn more about the wonderful creatures we have in our world.

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I will be checking any creature with a rating or 3 stars or higher with Professor Duke.

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:38 pm
VixenViVi
The name of the club is The Monster Club of Monsters

The owner will be Aerynn McKenny.

This club focuses on learning more about the magical creatures and getting to know them better.

The requirements for membership include a love of creatures.

We will be meeting at The Stone Circle currently

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because it will give students a chance to learn more about the wonderful creatures we have in our world.

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I will be checking any creature with a rating or 3 stars or higher with Professor Duke.

Professor Evelyn Avery: Hufflepuff Head of House approves of The Monster Club of Monsters - March 10, 2011  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:52 pm
The name of the club is The Dueling Club
The owner(s) will be Tamara Radcliffe
This club focuses on dueling, practicing dueling, learning techniques and having fun with friends and peers.
The requirements for membership include an interest in dueling, sportsmanship, not being a Slytherin looking to have fun with friends and classmates.
We will be meeting at an empty DADA classroom on the first floor.
I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because everyone wants to get some experience dueling, and in a controlled environment like this, this is a perfect opportunity.
Our logo is this, expertly designed by Tamara Radcliffe and drawn by William Radcliffe.
Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! While this is a student club, DADA Professor Eldak Althis has agreed to oversee and help the club with dueling tactics and spells.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:15 pm
TahiriVeilaPanjrinanu
The owner(s) will be Tamara Radcliffe
This club focuses on dueling, practicing dueling, learning techniques and having fun with friends and peers.
The requirements for membership include an interest in dueling, sportsmanship, not being a Slytherin looking to have fun with friends and classmates.
We will be meeting at an empty DADA classroom on the first floor.
I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because everyone wants to get some experience dueling, and in a controlled environment like this, this is a perfect opportunity.
Our logo is this, expertly designed by Tamara Radcliffe and drawn by William Radcliffe.
Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! While this is a student club, DADA Professor Eldak Althis has agreed to oversee and help the club with dueling tactics and spells.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:55 am
The name of the club is Defying Gravity

The owner(s) will be Professor Florence Brendon.

This club focuses on singing, dancing, participating and having fun!

The requirements for membership include a good voice, a smile and energy!

We will be meeting at the Music classroom, of course.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because I thought it would be nice if Hogwarts would have its own choir... It would be a fun experience, and an opportunity for students to show off their talents!

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! (basically kinda like Glee... XD)

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:48 am
fraise rouge
The name of the club is Defying Gravity

The owner(s) will be Professor Florence Brendon.

This club focuses on singing, dancing, participating and having fun!

The requirements for membership include a good voice, a smile and energy!

We will be meeting at the Music classroom, of course.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because I thought it would be nice if Hogwarts would have its own choir... It would be a fun experience, and an opportunity for students to show off their talents!

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! (basically kinda like Glee... XD)

Approved by Anyanka Swan, Acting Headmistress, 5/22/10  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:11 pm
The name of the club is the Hogwarts School Etiquette Club for Young Witches and Wizards.

The owner will be Blaire Frost proposed the club, but he may seek Adelaide Obenga or another upperclassman to lead it, if need be.

This club focuses on cvilized behavior in a social setting.

The requirements for membership include Students of any year are welcome.

We will be meeting at an empty classroom on the fourth floor.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because it would be a sort of social club, where students could gather and communicate ideas, while practicing proper procedures for a civilized group environment.

Our logo is this.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The club meets every Monday and Friday over tea and small finger-foods, engaging in light social interaction. Secretly, when Professor Evernight isn't around, the club's inner-circle uses this front as a network of information-gathering and to spread gossip.  

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:31 pm
Dark Prince of Thorns
The name of the club is the Hogwarts School Etiquette Club for Young Witches and Wizards.

The owner will be Blaire Frost proposed the club, but he may seek Adelaide Obenga or another upperclassman to lead it, if need be.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because it would be a sort of social club, where students could gather and communicate ideas, while practicing proper procedures for a civilized group environment.

Our logo is this.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The club meets every Monday and Friday over tea and small finger-foods, engaging in light social interaction. Secretly, when Professor Evernight isn't around, the club's inner-circle uses this front as a network of information-gathering and to spread gossip.

Approved By Inari Evernight, Head of Slytherin, Aug 8, 11  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:58 am

The owner will be William Dante Nott the Third

Our logo is this.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:00 pm
Essy A Dante

The owner will be William Dante Nott the Third

Our logo is this.

Approved by Inari Evernight, Head of Slytherin, 3/5/12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:56 pm

The owner(s) will be Annabelle Rich

This club focuses on proper dueling techniques, dueling etiquette, spell practice and sportsmanship.

The requirements for membership include Alll years welcome, and all houses welcome!

We will be meeting at Clocktower Courtyard

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because it teaches students real world discipline, manners, and sportsmanship. It allows students the opportunity to duel in a controlled setting, see their strengths and flaws, and work to improve on it. It also allows students to seek practice outside of class, to help prepare them for OWLS and NEWTS as well. Besides, the last dueling club died when the owners graduated.

Our logo is a duel  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff