Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
How to Start a Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:45 pm
The name of the club is Reparifors Group Therapy Club

The owner(s) will be Victor Beausoleil

This club focuses on Group Therapy to help overcome pain, both mental and physical.

The requirements for membership include just wanting to have an open mind for therapy.

We will be meeting at an empty classroom.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because there are enough students who have so much troubles and I think this could help them get through their problems. This could also cut down on loss of house points due to misconduct. We need a therapy setting in this school, enough bad stuff happens after all.

Our logo is this  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:21 pm
Squeeky Luff
The name of the club is Reparifors Group Therapy Club

The owner(s) will be Victor Beausoleil

This club focuses on Group Therapy to help overcome pain, both mental and physical.

The requirements for membership include just wanting to have an open mind for therapy.

We will be meeting at an empty classroom.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because there are enough students who have so much troubles and I think this could help them get through their problems. This could also cut down on loss of house points due to misconduct. We need a therapy setting in this school, enough bad stuff happens after all.

Our logo is this

Approved by Pandora Thorne, Head of Hufflepuff 6/4/14  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:27 am
The name of the club is The Art of the Sword.

The owner(s) will be Ashley Yaxley.

This club focuses on The art of fencing and swordplay.

The requirements for membership include A basic understanding of fencing is a must. Also, students must be willing to work hard while in this club.

We will be meeting at Dungeon Chamber Level 2.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because I believe that it will teach students focus and coordination, as well as discipline. Plus, any injuries are of a mundane nature, so people can easily be healed if they happen to be injured.

Our logo is this  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:25 pm
Diamond Wales
The name of the club is The Art of the Sword.

The owner(s) will be Ashley Yaxley.

This club focuses on The art of fencing and swordplay.

The requirements for membership include A basic understanding of fencing is a must. Also, students must be willing to work hard while in this club.

We will be meeting at Dungeon Chamber Level 2.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because I believe that it will teach students focus and coordination, as well as discipline. Plus, any injuries are of a mundane nature, so people can easily be healed if they happen to be injured.

Our logo is this

Approved by Ian Goldwind, Head of Slytherin House, 11/28/14  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:25 pm
The name of the club is Art Club

The owner(s) will be Driskol Abrams

This club focuses on art! Art in all forms, from painting to drawing to sculpting, even just doodling. Art Club will welcome anyone that wants to express themselves with art.

The requirements for membership include a like of the arts, a positive attitude, and a willingness to get a bit messy!

We will be meeting at the empty classroom- turned Dris' art studio on the second floor (near the art classroom)

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because the school needs a place to express their creativity in ways that go beyond the frame of the classrooms. Plus, it's always good to have a safe space for the artists.

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Though Dris is bringing all the supplies he can, he does ask that everyone bring some supplies if they have them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:12 am
Miss GryffindorK
The name of the club is Art Club

The owner(s) will be Driskol Abrams

This club focuses on art! Art in all forms, from painting to drawing to sculpting, even just doodling. Art Club will welcome anyone that wants to express themselves with art.

The requirements for membership include a like of the arts, a positive attitude, and a willingness to get a bit messy!

We will be meeting at the empty classroom- turned Dris' art studio on the second floor (near the art classroom)

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because the school needs a place to express their creativity in ways that go beyond the frame of the classrooms. Plus, it's always good to have a safe space for the artists.

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Though Dris is bringing all the supplies he can, he does ask that everyone bring some supplies if they have them.

Approved by Juan Amorocho, Head of Ravenclaw, 2/17/16  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:50 pm
The name of the club is The Daily Dragon

The owner(s) will be Wren Argall

This club focuses on Journalism and making sure the students of Hogwarts are well informed and up-to-date with any news, gossip, and advice floating around the school.

The requirements for membership include - Members have to be able to write in English and be grammatically correct about 90% of the time.
- Photographers will have to have and use their own cameras (if needed there can be talk on splitting the prices on film and such).
- Advice column writers need to be fourth years or older; no one wants advice from someone who just hit puberty yesterday.
- Gossip column writers need to be a completely neutral party from the gossip their spreading. If anything remotely comes back as falsified for the amusement of the writer, that member will be kicked out and taken to the headmaster.
-Writers must be willing to fact and double-fact check their columns or else be downgraded to paper-folder.

We will be meeting at Empty classroom on the first floor. Near the Muggle Studies classroom.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because Rumors and gossip are what run the school and nothing stays secret for longer than a day anyhow, so why not have a place where students can get the information but also know it's more than somewhat correct rather than complete baloney. It can also have the benefit of dissuading false rumors and lies that may accidentally spread.

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The club used to be owned by an older (NPC) student who virtually ran the club into the ground and either tossed out its members or had them abandoning ship. The only person left was Wren who was thrown the transfer papers and instead of lighting them on fire like he wanted decided he would fix the bedraggled club if only to have a good note on his file for when he decides to graduate and apply to be a freelance journalist.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:42 am
Yukina101
The name of the club is The Daily Dragon

The owner(s) will be Wren Argall

This club focuses on Journalism and making sure the students of Hogwarts are well informed and up-to-date with any news, gossip, and advice floating around the school.

The requirements for membership include - Members have to be able to write in English and be grammatically correct about 90% of the time.
- Photographers will have to have and use their own cameras (if needed there can be talk on splitting the prices on film and such).
- Advice column writers need to be fourth years or older; no one wants advice from someone who just hit puberty yesterday.
- Gossip column writers need to be a completely neutral party from the gossip their spreading. If anything remotely comes back as falsified for the amusement of the writer, that member will be kicked out and taken to the headmaster.
-Writers must be willing to fact and double-fact check their columns or else be downgraded to paper-folder.

We will be meeting at Empty classroom on the first floor. Near the Muggle Studies classroom.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because Rumors and gossip are what run the school and nothing stays secret for longer than a day anyhow, so why not have a place where students can get the information but also know it's more than somewhat correct rather than complete baloney. It can also have the benefit of dissuading false rumors and lies that may accidentally spread.

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The club used to be owned by an older (NPC) student who virtually ran the club into the ground and either tossed out its members or had them abandoning ship. The only person left was Wren who was thrown the transfer papers and instead of lighting them on fire like he wanted decided he would fix the bedraggled club if only to have a good note on his file for when he decides to graduate and apply to be a freelance journalist.

Approved by Jason Hill, Head of Slytherin, 4/4/17  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:27 pm
The name of the club is Hogwarts Astronomy Club

The owner(s) will be Richard Devereux

This club focuses on studying the night sky (astronomy).

The requirements for membership include
- An interest or love for Astronomy.
- Oh and please bring along your telescopes.
- Also if you'd like to being along your class work feel free.

We will be meeting at Astronomy Tower

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because It would give students a place to learn more about astronomy or work on class homework. Plus students can come together to help each other improve in their astronomy classes.

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! It’s also a place for those who have an interest in the same subject to come together.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:22 pm
murruelecreuset
The name of the club is Hogwarts Astronomy Club

The owner(s) will be Richard Devereux

This club focuses on studying the night sky (astronomy).

- An interest or love for Astronomy.
- Oh and please bring along your telescopes.
- Also if you'd like to being along your class work feel free.

We will be meeting at Astronomy Tower

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because It would give students a place to learn more about astronomy or work on class homework. Plus students can come together to help each other improve in their astronomy classes.

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! It’s also a place for those who have an interest in the same subject to come together.

Approved by Amata Harlowe, Head of Gryffindor, 5/10/2017  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:32 pm
The name of the club is Hogwarts Drama Club

The owner will be Kiera Murdoch

This club focuses on theater! Set design, costume design, directing, acting, etc. We plan to put on a play at the end of each school year, with the Headmaster's approval... It'll probably be a disaster until the club's been around a couple years.

- Willingness to help however possible
- Ability to accept not getting cast in the play itself
- High marks in charms a plus
- Knowledge of theater a plus
- Carpentry/sewing/painting a plus

We will be meeting in an empty classroom near the Charms room.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because theater is awesome! It's fun but it's hard work, it brings people together, and it can be a great way to make friends. It's also a creative outlet for people who aren't as inclined towards music or painting or whatever, and might get some of the more, uh, out there, students, to focus their energy towards something productive.

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Professor Elsbeth Shiochet will be our sponsor, and we'll be voting on what play to put on at the first meeting.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:56 pm
Cara MiaKitty
The name of the club is Hogwarts Drama Club

The owner will be Kiera Murdoch

This club focuses on theater! Set design, costume design, directing, acting, etc. We plan to put on a play at the end of each school year, with the Headmaster's approval... It'll probably be a disaster until the club's been around a couple years.

- Willingness to help however possible
- Ability to accept not getting cast in the play itself
- High marks in charms a plus
- Knowledge of theater a plus
- Carpentry/sewing/painting a plus

We will be meeting in an empty classroom near the Charms room.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because theater is awesome! It's fun but it's hard work, it brings people together, and it can be a great way to make friends. It's also a creative outlet for people who aren't as inclined towards music or painting or whatever, and might get some of the more, uh, out there, students, to focus their energy towards something productive.

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Professor Elsbeth Shiochet will be our sponsor, and we'll be voting on what play to put on at the first meeting.

Accepted by Timothy Steele, Headmaster, 8/24/17  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:12 pm
The name of the club is Foreign Language Club

The owner(s) will be Ariel Nolan.

This club focuses on Learning and teaching one Foreign language every year

The requirements for membership include A willingness to study any language that is voted upon in the club that year, Being willing to teach fellow students if you do know a foreign language of your own.

We will be meeting at Empty classroom on the 3rd floor.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because It would benefit students who are wanting to travel or go into the Ministry for work after school since they would be able to have a base level of communication with foreign witches and wizards.

Our logo is This.

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:25 pm
Fuzzymelonlord
The name of the club is Foreign Language Club

The owner(s) will be Ariel Nolan.

This club focuses on Learning and teaching one Foreign language every year

The requirements for membership include A willingness to study any language that is voted upon in the club that year, Being willing to teach fellow students if you do know a foreign language of your own.

We will be meeting at Empty classroom on the 3rd floor.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because It would benefit students who are wanting to travel or go into the Ministry for work after school since they would be able to have a base level of communication with foreign witches and wizards.

Our logo is This.

Devlyn Maycry

Accepted by Mary Laslow Head of Hufflepuff House 05/14/2018  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:03 am
The name of the club is Hogwarts Culinary Club

The owner(s) will be Shui Quan.

This club focuses on the joy of cooking and food. We will explore cuisine as diverse as students! We will also help people to learn to cook and of course bond over good food

The requirements for membership include a love of food, willingness to learn, and an empty stomach.

We will be meeting at the Muggle Studies Classroom

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because cooking is a skill and craft that transcends culture. Make new friends, learn new skills, and try food that is unique. We learn by broadening our horizons

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! we will start in the 2042 to 2043 school year.

Devlyn Maycry

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces