Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
How to Start a Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:46 pm
Kungfudemoness
The name of the club is Hogwarts Culinary Club

The owner(s) will be Shui Quan.

This club focuses on the joy of cooking and food. We will explore cuisine as diverse as students! We will also help people to learn to cook and of course bond over good food

The requirements for membership include a love of food, willingness to learn, and an empty stomach.

We will be meeting at the Muggle Studies Classroom

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because cooking is a skill and craft that transcends culture. Make new friends, learn new skills, and try food that is unique. We learn by broadening our horizons

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! we will start in the 2042 to 2043 school year.

Devlyn Maycry

Accepted by Mary Laslow Head of Hufflepuff House 05/14/2018  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:44 pm
The name of the club is The Adventurer's Guild

The owner(s) will be Desiree Whitethorne

This club focuses on Tabletop roleplaying games, mostly Dungeons and Dragons but we're open to others.

The requirements for membership include dice. You need to bring your own. A lack of shame is also helpful. Team spirit optional but preferred.

We will be meeting at one of the empty dungeons. Because Dungeons and Dragons. Get it?

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because it's fun? Do we need another reason? Uh, it encourages people to get together and learn to work together to solve problems. Encourages creativity. Helps people who might be less social get out of their shell.

Our logo is here.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The club captain will be the designated GM, but others are encouraged to volunteer to run games. Actually, Desi would love it if people would volunteer sometimes because it means that she could play without having to focus on a character and the story at the same time.

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:36 am
Cara MiaKitty
The name of the club is The Adventurer's Guild

The owner(s) will be Desiree Whitethorne

This club focuses on Tabletop roleplaying games, mostly Dungeons and Dragons but we're open to others.

The requirements for membership include dice. You need to bring your own. A lack of shame is also helpful. Team spirit optional but preferred.

We will be meeting at one of the empty dungeons. Because Dungeons and Dragons. Get it?

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because it's fun? Do we need another reason? Uh, it encourages people to get together and learn to work together to solve problems. Encourages creativity. Helps people who might be less social get out of their shell.

Our logo is here.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The club captain will be the designated GM, but others are encouraged to volunteer to run games. Actually, Desi would love it if people would volunteer sometimes because it means that she could play without having to focus on a character and the story at the same time.

The Forgotten Weasley

Professor Shoichet accepts and plans to play an elven cleric.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:32 pm
The name of the club is Namaste.

The owner(s) will be Chanda Giese-Dunbar and Hailey Scheer.

This club focuses on yoga exercises.

The requirements for membership include the ability to respect others' space and tranquility. No bullying as everyone learns at their own pace.

We will be meeting at the Quad if weather is nice. If not, the club will meet at the East Wing.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because it will help students to maintain a healthy, fit lifestyle and deal with stress.

Our logo is https://postimg.cc/MfvrPfx8

Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:26 pm
kiska166
The name of the club is Namaste.

The owner(s) will be Chanda Giese-Dunbar and Hailey Scheer.

This club focuses on yoga exercises.

The requirements for membership include the ability to respect others' space and tranquility. No bullying as everyone learns at their own pace.

We will be meeting at the Quad if weather is nice. If not, the club will meet at the East Wing.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because it will help students to maintain a healthy, fit lifestyle and deal with stress.

Our logo is https://postimg.cc/MfvrPfx8

Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

Amata thinks this is a grand idea and approves/accepts wholeheartedly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:52 pm
The name of the club is Fite Club?

The owner(s) will be Aidene Azura Kieran

This club focuses on learning and practicing martial arts principles and fighting techniques, with an emphasis on hand-to-hand combat.

The requirements for membership include an interest in the art of fighting, and promising not to intentionally hurt people.

We will be meeting at dungeon chamber level 2 on Tuesday afternoons after class.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because martial arts teaches discipline and sportsmanship, and members could learn a form of self-defense that doesn’t break the Statute of Secrecy.

Our logo is ((link the image as: this))

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! We’ll always have a student or professor who can do Healing to supervise. Also if it’s possible I’d like to blend wandless magic in sometimes.

Diamond Wales

addaellis

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:57 pm
addaellis
The name of the club is Fite Club?

The owner(s) will be Aidene Azura Kieran

This club focuses on learning and practicing martial arts principles and fighting techniques, with an emphasis on hand-to-hand combat.

The requirements for membership include an interest in the art of fighting, and promising not to intentionally hurt people.

We will be meeting at dungeon chamber level 2 on Tuesday afternoons after class.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because martial arts teaches discipline and sportsmanship, and members could learn a form of self-defense that doesn’t break the Statute of Secrecy.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! We’ll always have a student or professor who can do Healing to supervise. Also if it’s possible I’d like to blend wandless magic in sometimes.

Diamond Wales

Rick is facepalming, but Professor Drage approves this club.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:04 pm
The name of the club is Herbology Club

The owner will be Aspen Hill.

This club focuses on Herbology, with specific focus on native plants, plus extra studies for the class

The requirements for membership include being able to care for at least the most basic plants, not minding getting a bit dirty, and an willingness to learn

We will be meeting at Greenhouse Number 5

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because lots of people want to learn more about plants, but it's difficult to add extra study time when most of the class is hands on. It's also good for those who want to explore the herbological world beyond the classroom, or just learn things they might not get to otherwise.

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The club often has direct supervision from Professor Hill, just in case something goes awry....

Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:06 pm
Miss GryffindorK
The name of the club is Herbology Club

The owner will be Aspen Hill.

This club focuses on Herbology, with specific focus on native plants, plus extra studies for the class

The requirements for membership include being able to care for at least the most basic plants, not minding getting a bit dirty, and an willingness to learn

We will be meeting at Greenhouse Number 5

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because lots of people want to learn more about plants, but it's difficult to add extra study time when most of the class is hands on. It's also good for those who want to explore the herbological world beyond the classroom, or just learn things they might not get to otherwise.

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The club often has direct supervision from Professor Hill, just in case something goes awry....

Diamond Wales

Professor Hill isn't saying, but he's quite proud of his daughter and approves.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 8:20 pm
The name of the club is The Order of the Stick

The owner(s) will be Pietro Donati

This club focuses on Live Action Roleplaying, ie, Dungeon and Dragons etc but with foam swords instead of dice.

The requirements for membership include the ability to responsibly engage in fake-combat without completely mucking it up for the rest of us.

We will be meeting at a clear spot near The Black Lake

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because I think a lot of students would have a really good time merging the various activities involved in the Drama, Roleplaying, and various combat clubs. If nothing else, this is efficient. If a student doesn't have time for all three of those, but can't decide which to drop, boom! LARP club.

Our logo is here.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! We'll probably try doing a cool tournament thing at some point? Dunno how that'll play out. I'd like to ideally have a small prize but that can come from my allowance so no big deal, it'll just be chocolate or something.

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:23 pm
The name of the club is Creature Appreciation Club

The owner(s) will be Nora Dashwood.

This club focuses on learning more about magical creatures, how to protect them, and hopefully getting to see a few of them.

The requirements for membership include A love of magical creatures or just a desire to learn more about them

We will be meeting at The Gardens

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because It would be another way to introduce students to magical creatures and tide them over until they can take Care of Magical Creatures.

Our logo is this  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:54 pm
SherbertLemondrop
The name of the club is Creature Appreciation Club

The owner(s) will be Nora Dashwood.

This club focuses on learning more about magical creatures, how to protect them, and hopefully getting to see a few of them.

The requirements for membership include A love of magical creatures or just a desire to learn more about them

We will be meeting at The Gardens

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because It would be another way to introduce students to magical creatures and tide them over until they can take Care of Magical Creatures.

Our logo is this

Professor Clarke was very happy to sponsor the club!  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:41 am
The name of the club is Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group

The owner(s) will be Tàmhas Ghobhainn & Yaretzi Wellbelove

This club focuses on a group of students to listen to others. No advice or teasing, but a safe place to discuss worries and such.

The requirements for membership include anyone who needs to talk out situations. Counselors should be fourth year and up and agree to not share info with anyone... except in events where there is worry of safety, in which it'll be reported to the professor or healer in charge.

We will be meeting at the cozy classroom across the library. It has lots of little tables and chairs for good places to sit, and natural light for a nice atmosphere

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because there are a lot of people in this school that could really use a listening ear. Even if no advice is offered, active listening is a good way to vent ideas. Plus, it's a safe space for students who cannot or do not want to speak with a staff member.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! There will always be a professor or healer during the counseling days (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday), and all counselors will be trained on which scenarios need to be reported.

{{though it's technically sponsored by Professor Clarke and Madame Kavanagh, I can't approve my own, so if a third professor wants to help out sometimes... or someone just wants to approve}}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:06 pm
Cinnabun Gryffie
The name of the club is Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group

The owner(s) will be Tàmhas Ghobhainn & Yaretzi Wellbelove

This club focuses on a group of students to listen to others. No advice or teasing, but a safe place to discuss worries and such.

The requirements for membership include anyone who needs to talk out situations. Counselors should be fourth year and up and agree to not share info with anyone... except in events where there is worry of safety, in which it'll be reported to the professor or healer in charge.

We will be meeting at the cozy classroom across the library. It has lots of little tables and chairs for good places to sit, and natural light for a nice atmosphere

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because there are a lot of people in this school that could really use a listening ear. Even if no advice is offered, active listening is a good way to vent ideas. Plus, it's a safe space for students who cannot or do not want to speak with a staff member.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! There will always be a professor or healer during the counseling days (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday), and all counselors will be trained on which scenarios need to be reported.

{{though it's technically sponsored by Professor Clarke and Madame Kavanagh, I can't approve my own, so if a third professor wants to help out sometimes... or someone just wants to approve}}

A little birdy told me that both Professor Clarke and Madame Kavanagh are more than happy to sponsor the club. Accepted!  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:55 pm
The name of the club is Wanderlust Society

The owner(s) will be Vikram Bhattacharyya

This club focuses on Exploring, hiking, climbing, and general adventuring

The requirements for membership include A desire for adventure, possibly hiking shoes, maybe a wet suit?

We will be meeting at Clocktower Courtyard

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because Cause it'd be nice to have a group dedicated to walking the grounds and exploring the castle, rather than doing alone

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Sponsored by groundskeeper Obadiah Dalglish  
Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff