View Results

Just Call Me Shan

Dangerous UFO

25,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:00 am
It's called 7 Souls (By Barnabas Miller and Jordan Orlando). It's about this party girl, Mary, who thinks everyone loves her, but that's far from the fact. Everyone hates her, including her very own best friends, even her devoted boyfriend. (Shocker.) She wakes up on the morning of her birthday in a display bed in a furniture store naked and alone, with a strange feeling that the day is somewhat... off. She couldn't have been more on the mark had she actually known what cruel twist of fate had been in store for her. At school, nobody acknowledged her birthday, and she was ignored, shoved aside. And just when it couldn't get any worse: she's killed. And is forced to relive moments of that same day, through the eyes of 7 people who hate her...(withadeepandmanlypassion) all the while learning of the dramatic events which led up to it.

I loved this book, and I recommend you read it. 8D 12 outta 10 there.
(I'm sorry, Acey, I couldn't resist putting that in there.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:43 am
shan-fox
It's called 7 Souls (By Barnabas Miller and Jordan Orlando). It's about this party girl, Mary, who thinks everyone loves her, but that's far from the fact. Everyone hates her, including her very own best friends, even her devoted boyfriend. (Shocker.) She wakes up on the morning of her birthday in a display bed in a furniture store naked and alone, with a strange feeling that the day is somewhat... off. She couldn't have been more on the mark had she actually known what cruel twist of fate had been in store for her. At school, nobody acknowledged her birthday, and she was ignored, shoved aside. And just when it couldn't get any worse: she's killed. And is forced to relive moments of that same day, through the eyes of 7 people who hate her...(withadeepandmanlypassion) all the while learning of the dramatic events which led up to it.

I loved this book, and I recommend you read it. 8D 12 outta 10 there.
(I'm sorry, Acey, I couldn't resist putting that in there.)

xDD >>; I wonder if I can find it at the Borders down the street from my house o.o I need a new book.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Literature & Writing Subforum [[Submit your writing and Reading list!]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items