Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Going Home for the Holidays (Main Event)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:16 pm
Going Home
for the Holidays

This is where you should post a link to your family thread. Please also describe the trip to your family's house through here (this is for outside the train). Both the trip and link should be one post.

If you are going to go home for the holidays, fill out your families profile. Go ahead and post your family thread. Make sure that your last name is the title (e.g. Skylar Family) and that the first post describes your home. Pictures are also nice, if you can find one without being a creeper.

Then, when you have finished, it's time to go to the Hogsmeade Station to ride the train home. There, you can describe the train ride and all that it includes.

After all that is done and you come to your stop, come here and post the link to your family thread as well as how you get home from the station (e.g. your family picks you up and there was much rejoicing, or you had to walk home by yourself).

When all has been done, then you may be home for the holidays. You may even invite other witches and wizards to your house if they have also gone home for the holiday.

Happy Holidays!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:59 am
((So we post our journeys home here?  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:00 pm
Calais Reed
((So we post our journeys home here?

((Yes))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette got off of the train, struggling once again to carry two bags, a cat carrier, and the tea plant, looking for a relative as she did so. Her face brightened as she saw someone, and she walked over as fast as she could. "Aunt Celandine!" she called, trying to get the older woman's attention. Celandine Prewitt turned, saw her niece, and rushed over to help carry things, taking the larger back and the plant.

"Goodness, Cosette!" Celandine said, "Where did you get this plant? And couldn't you pack lightly for once?"

"Our Herbology teacher gave it to me. And I did!" Cosette protested.

Celandine opened her mouth, about to object, but sighed and gave up.
"Anyway, shall we go?"

With slight difficulty, the gardener took her niece's hand, turned on her heel, and disapparated.
They reappeared on a coblestone path in the country, in front of a horse-drawn carriage that a servent was driving. Celandine helped Cosette stow her bags, then both entered and the coach began to move. They chatted for a bit about Cosette's herbology class, until they arrived.

The Prewitt Home

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image
User Image

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image

Hikari climbed off the train slowly holding her backpack over her shoulder. It had been a long and interesting ride and she had learned a lot about people. And had also figured out that her feeling towards Tamara had changed little. Sighing she waved goodbye to her traveling companions and started looking for her uncle. The crowds were thick parents looking for there children. Hikari thought for a moment and Crahi appeared on her shoulder. "Look for Uncle Eriol." She said flatly.
"Don't bother I am right here." A familiar calm voice said from behind Hikari's head.
Hikari turned and a huge grin spread across her face. "Uncle Eriol!" Hikari cried almost tackling her uncle as she hugged him
Uncle Eriol laughed as his ward hugged him. "So I guess you be really happy to see me then." He said stroking her head.
Hikari nodded "Yep, let's go home. People will be coming to the party this year." She took her uncle's hand and led him out of the train station. Standing outside Hikari waved her arm to hale a cab. It stopped before them.
"Where will you be off to?" The cabbie asked.
"Shingle Hill, Kings Ripton." Eriol said calmly climbing into the cab, Hikari followed in quickly.
"Yes sir, hold on, be there in a jiffy." And with that they were off.

Eriol Star
User Image

Magic is a gift
that should be used
Never wasted
or abused.

Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items