Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[I] Saying THANK YOU!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you grateful?
Yes, you're all amazing and I am grateful.
87%
 87%  [ 92 ]
For what? [because I'm a jerk and have no heart]
12%
 12%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 105

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:43 am
Let us take a moment to give another round of thanks for our AMAZING Colorists and Staff!!!

They have given us so very much. And they continue to surpass and exceed everything we ask of them.

They keep creating new and amazing breeds, offering bigger and better events, listening to us, taking time, and working hard to create for us a wonderful environment in which we can make friends, have fun, and enjoy beautiful art!

So, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since this forum has opened, there have been some good suggestions about things that could be done to improve Soq. And the staff has come and tried to help us understand, taken note of our thoughts, and are working on making things better.

This is good.

But in the same time, there has been alot of complaining. A lot of people wanting to be given special treatment because they don't have exactly what they think they should have. And people making demands of colorists and staff, without really thinking about what they're asking.

I don't want this to turn into a rant or an accusation thread.

But I do want to give everyone the option of giving thanks to those who work hard to make Soq a place where everyone wants to be. From the amazing art to the friendly people to the tireless staff who work hard to keep everything running.

Thank You!

Please take a moment on this day of Thanks Giving [even if you don't live in the US, the spirit of gratitude should be without boundaries] to share your appreciation of the colorists, staff, and helpful regulars of Soquili.

From me to all of you, Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:45 am
*hugs Lyda* .... thank you and Happy Thanksgiving.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:45 am
Thank YOU for making this thread heart

Really guys, thank you so much for doing everything that you're doing, and taking note of the suggestions here. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the US, and have a great, wonderful, stressless day to all! 8D <333333

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:02 am
Thank you soquili!
You have been working so hard for us, bringing out new templates, familars, pets and of course improving exsisting things. This does generally go underappriciated but we (well most of us anyways XD) really do appreciate all the effort you have been doing to keep soquili a happy and friendly enviroment where people actually WANT To be! The fact that you care makes everyone else want to care. From the effort to making a clearer RP guide, to updating teepee stats and hosting a bonus question every month.... from doing new pets for events, to upgrading and improving exsisting lineart (the new elders are soooooo pretty!)... for all of this and more!

So.... despite being British and not celebrating thanks giving.... I would like to thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

THANKS!  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:12 am
Syaoran-Puu
Thank you soquili!
You have been working so hard for us, bringing out new templates, familars, pets and of course improving exsisting things. This does generally go underappriciated but we (well most of us anyways XD) really do appreciate all the effort you have been doing to keep soquili a happy and friendly enviroment where people actually WANT To be! The fact that you care makes everyone else want to care. From the effort to making a clearer RP guide, to updating teepee stats and hosting a bonus question every month.... from doing new pets for events, to upgrading and improving exsisting lineart (the new elders are soooooo pretty!)... for all of this and more!

So.... despite being British and not celebrating thanks giving.... I would like to thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

THANKS!
THIS  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:56 am
heart Yes, thanks. :]

And Happy Thanksgiving! 8D

Eat lots!

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:05 am
Thank you guys for joining me in showing our appreciation.

And even though it's not Thanksgiving anymore we can keep giving thanks, here and elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:32 pm
Thanks staff for always bringing us new delights and surprises, for keeping everything up to date, for creating such an awesome world for rping, and for everything else that makes this shop so stellar. <3 and although belated...happy thanksgiving XD  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:00 pm
Thankyou so much workers of soquili! I really appreciate what you guys do and the quality of how you guys do it! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:48 pm
Thank you Soquili for the beautiful horses and more importantly the amazing friendships this shop has made possible.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:50 pm
.Thank heart You.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:51 am
*head bangs all over the place*
So let's get a party going~!!
Now it's time to party and we'll party hard~ PARTY HARD!!

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:23 am
Leave it to mobbu

anyway...
thanks guys for all the hard work,
Your arting is phenomenal, and We (most of us) appreciate the fact that you work hard to bring us the best possible Soquili imaginable.
You wrack your brains to come up with not only things WE ask for, but new and amazing Soquili for events!

so for that... we salute you!

*salutes*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:38 pm
Thanks that's really kind of you to make a thread to thank all the hard working staff. Complaints are a part of business so I don't mind them at all. It is rare that we get a thank you like this so THANK YOU!!
heart 4laugh heart  

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:50 am
I feel like this needs to be brought back up again. I want to give an extra special thank you to all the colorists who have been doing an amazing job with all the CC plushies. You all have produced so many beautiful soq and spread so much love, it's amazing. Thank you!  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff