Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
The only things he feels in conceit. D<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BugxNicole

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:00 pm
So at first I liked him, he liked me we went out. Then he moved to New York and met this girl. He broke up with me for her. Then 4 months later he visits, by this time he had broken up with that girlfriend so we go out again. He texted me after he left saying the if he got the chance to he would've kissed me. I told my best friend and she took it the wrong way thinking I was trying to make her jealous and told him that. He gets pissed at me and breaks up with me. Then he gives the real reason, he thinks I'm a goody two shoes, therefore I had to tell him my biggest secret to convince him otherwise. So we work things out and get back together. He has this dream of becoming a famous singer, so he says "WHEN I get famous, I might break up with you for someone famous, because I wont want to date 'normal people'". I told him that he was a conceited jerk with his head in the clouds and told him to go die in a hole alone in the dark on fire being eaten alive by ravenous birds. He then tries to use my secret against me. He said that there were finer girls than me and that I am just ordinary. so I told him off again. I said that if he was going to be shallow and conceited like that then I would be the one breaking up with him. All he said was ok. I was like that's seriously all you have to say he replied yepp. I said you are so emotionless, oh wait correction you feel one thing conceit you are so vain, if I die without ever seeing your face again I will die happy. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. I hope his career never takes off, I said what are the chances of you becoming famous? One in a million, and you sir by far are NOT on in a million.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:22 pm
Oh goodness... sweatdrop
He seems like a douche bag how he said that he'd break up with you for someone famous, but the whole fight and telling each other off seemed... unnecessary. I don't think you really want him to be eaten alive by birds, right?
Even so, I'd say just try not to associate with this guy anymore, especially if he tried using your secret against you.

Oh and this may not be too relevant, but you said you told him your secret because you didn't want him to think you were a goody-two-shoes. Don't worry if people see you like that because honestly it's better than other opinions people could have of someone. You shouldn't have to prove your character to anyone.

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff