Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
How a lazy person is planning to make her friends smile...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:10 pm
Ok....so I am laziness personafide......It takes a death threat to get me moving in the morning (or my cat to take over my bed) and chores and homework are usually left to the last minute.

This weekend, my friends and I are going away for a celebratory holiday to Lake Hawea - a popular holiday spot for NZers in the South Island. We are celebrating our Graduation from High school. We're all going up in a convy of cars to spend a girls weekend at my friend's family holiday home. There will be around 15 of us all told.

My plan is to start a game of 'Warm Fuzzies'. For those of you who have no idea what this is, well, basically you get an envalope for every person who wants to play, write their name on it and pin it to a board or put it somewhere noticable. Then you leave it there for the duration of the game. People write notes and letters to each other and leave them there during the duration of the game. At the end, the envalopes are taken down, sealed and then given to the person with the name on the envalope on it. Reading the notes inside always makes people smile. Hence the name of the game 'Warm Fuzzies.'

I'm also writing everyone an individual letter. I may be lazy when it comes to things like cleaning or cooking, but give me a pen and paper (or a computer....) and I'm off on a writing rampage.

I plan to bake brownie too at some stage today....for everyone to share...
And THAT is how a typically lazy person is planning to make her friends smile this week.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:39 pm
that's amazing! i love it!  

Tolora

BlissfulCalamity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:17 am
*high fives* 8D

I am currently on a quest to make at least one random stranger smile every day. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:54 am
User Image

Uh-Mazing ! ♥

User Image

tiannaaaa

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items