Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
Alliance Bond/ Magnus and Alec

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:15 am
Ok i read MI fanfics, mostly Malec since to me they have better plots, i like the couple more. In them it says he doesn't have Warlock powers unless in later chapters he gets them somehow because of a spell Magnus did or something. A while ago i remembered the Rune in City of Glass, and the two became partners. Clary said the Rune allows them to share powers. I was bored one day and started looking up things on my fone. *before we had r own house and therefor a computer* about the characters and came across this:

Alliance Bond with Magnus Bane:

*Warlock Powers:

*Spellcasting: Alec has access to Magnus' array of spellcasting ability, including the ability to create Portals, memory manipulation, healing and curing of others of demonic poison, levitation, in addition to other magical effects.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:01 pm
Ah! True, I never thought about that. I guess the rune spell wore off though, or Alec refuses to use his magical power.
(Or as they made-out in public in-front of their parents it embarresed the Shadowhunter out of Magnus. >:3

Kyahhh, I love them. *swoon*

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

x_Magnus Bane_x

Mewling Lover

8,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:05 am
hmmm that is an interesting plot twist... you think he also got a marginal amount of immortality? as in maybe extended lifespan/ immunity to a greater amount of threats/ fast healing?  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games