Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
General "Art Update" Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boxers or briefs?
Boxerbriefs
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Get off my lawn!! *shakes cane*
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
None of your damn business.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bikinis
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
I like toast.
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
What does this have to do with art?
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Boxers
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Boyshorts
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Briefs
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
*throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:25 am
Mostly made this for my own stuff because I didn't feel like posting something unrelated to my closed contest threads in those threads, but I'm not going to complain if any other artist wants to use it as well to show a work in progress or just a sketch you felt like sharing.

To start off, I worked on a couple of sketches today {though I should have been working on something else stressed }, one of them is
Ryzans signature and the other one was this. I didn't use any references for either... though I probably could have really used them for the second one.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:46 am
*tries to will the tiny bit of sheet clinging to Ryzan to slip off by using Jedi mindtrickery* twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:12 am
Gi ussta redface *clings to sheet* redface  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:32 pm
Messy sketch that I have no intention of further developing or fixing problems with.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:36 pm
I don't think that's messy. I love that! Especially how everyone's outline is in their own "color". Very nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:59 pm
I never realised Ryzan was so small! Also, I'm cracking up because he's pretty much feeling up Tes. wink xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:03 pm
rofl And that Draa looks so unhappy! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:56 pm
damecharlie
I never realised Ryzan was so small!
That's actually kind of one of the "problems" with it. I'm not sure if that accurately depicts the height I gave him in relation to mine. I estimate the top of his head would be about at my nose, which the outline for his head is at. I guess the angle of his head just makes him look shorter or something sweatdrop He certainly was never a tall person to begin with, that's for sure.

And I think Draa would have rather been posing with Miro the way Ryzan is with Tes than be a grunny rofl

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:35 am
Since I haven't posted anything in a while, here's some random scraps of things.

Sketches done for the purpose of designing {or rather, having others design for me ninja } Draa's tattoos:

Front | Back | Side

Ink of part of a sketch I did, inspired by one of Icy Reign's avatars. I hadn't done digital inking in a long time, so I'm kind of relearning it. I really like having clean lines like that, though.

Lastly is a
sketch I did for an anon in the Easter forum who went by the name "A Tsundere Boy"  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:21 pm
This is a sketch I did the other day, intending to use it as my new signature. Unfortunately, it doesn't look as good signature size so now I don't know what to do with it.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:23 pm
Likes that sketch  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:03 pm
Draa being a lazy bum. And as you can tell from the messyness of it, I was being a lazy bum too ninja

His growing number of tattoos are starting to make drawing him a pain in the a** stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:33 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Draa being a lazy bum.

The perfect song for Draa. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:35 pm
Just did this sketch of Ryzan. He always sleeps dressed like that, I swear! ninja I think I'm rather enjoying drawing my characters with bed hair for some reason.

And some of you have already seen these, but here's a couple of pieces I completed inspired by an avatar Icy had:

Here and Here  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:49 pm
*steals thread*

out of season watermelons!

I feel like my skills are slipping. Either that or I just don't express "evil" that well. (´・ω・`)  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff