10%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 30

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:01 pm
Imma leave this thread alone for now until a stafff posts here @_@

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:06 pm
I think you've got another "good on paper, not so good in practice" idea. The basic problems are 1- someone to keep track of it and 2- weighing the effort required to maintain a list versus the benefit gained.

Adding more staff at this point is not an option. Most months have custom opportunities of some kind; if the cooldown is not considered sufficient, the simplest solution would be to increase it to 3 months (for example).

The current limit is once every two months, so I'm not entirely sure what you're asking to change.  

Felmino

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:58 pm
Well, from the rules right now, the custom cooldown time =/= the breeding cooldown time. Which is kind of confusing, since for the longest time people thought that they were the same.

When it was brought up in thread about it being two months in between or two months in general, Beejoux asked Sisi and after that posted that Sisi looked at it and said it was supposed to be equal to the breeding rule.

I got rid of the new staff idea XD i don't know if i put it on the first post anymore though o.o Though I said it would also be nice where the colorists had a 'break' month where all they would do would make sure that the lists are okay. They'd have the options of picking breedings for the MCCL or using their staff credits, but nothing they would really 'have' to color. C:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:18 am
I don't see what's so confusing about having 2 different cooldowns.

For one, everyone who wins a breeding is listing in the Master CC List in the breeding subforum, and it flat-out tells you when that pony can breed again.

So... all you have to really keep up with are custom cooldowns.

It's been this way for YEARS, and I've personally never seen anyone think they were the same.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:48 am
Um... Actually, I wasn't the only one that thought they were same. Lee also thought that it was two months in between. We were the only ones that talked about it, so I don't know how many other people thought of it that way as well.  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff