Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Jigen Arena
☣Synny Vs. Lord Ed☣ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:27 pm
Synister Bombardment
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai jumped back avoiding the slash but as Alucai held the fiery katana out he dropped the katana and kicked the hilt at the last minute sending a wave of fire plus the katana towards Sato, Yarazu No Ame [ Last Minute Rain ]. As ALucai rushed forward behind the katana he knelt in mid slide in order to perform a lightning fast technique Iaidō Alucai would hopefully hit something if not the blade of Sato's own blade except the moment Alucai had a grip on the red hilt katana the technique Chakra Scabbard as the blade came out of it's sheath the crackling of chakra and fire lit up the fast blade that was going for Sato's midsection. This technique is said to cut through the hardest steel.
[145/230]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Edited  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

Satoshi was surprised to see Alucai drop his katana but it was all instantaneous. The soaring red-hilted katana came flying at Satoshi but he had already reacted. By swinging his katana inan arched motion, a counter-clockwise rotation, he slapped the top of the airbourne katana with his own blade, causing it to redirect down to the ground where it became stuck within the dirt and grass. As Alucai unsheathed his sword for his single strike, Satoshi pulled the grounded, red-hilt katana out infront of the horizontal path of Alucai's blade. Satoshi held it with his left hand, thumb on top while the blade was pointed down. In his right hand, he held Fuujin. Satoshi thought the sword was enough but was quickly mistaken. Alucai's second katana shot out of it's scabbard and cut through the red-hilt katana. Sato then instinctively tried to jump back ou to of the sword's reach. The blade continued past the broken katana until it reached Satoshi's chestplate but by then, the force of the attack had been diminished due to the resistance of the red-hilt katana and the small distance that Sato had placed in his attampt to jump back. The blade scratched across Satoshi's chestplate, leaving a single, horizontal scar. Astounded by the power of the swordsman, Satoshi decided to concentrate. Throwing aside the broken katana, Satoshi took hold of Fuujin with both hands and leaned towards Alucai. Sato unleashed a set of blindingly fast slashes, following Alucai in each. The first was a horizontal from right to left, aimed across the abdomen. The next, a diagonal from bottom left to top right, aimed to under the right ribs up to the left shoulder. After that, a diagonal from top left to bottom right, aimed to the right side of the neck. The final, an overhead slash aimed directly through Alucai's body. Chidori Sai (One Thousand Birds Cut) The slashes were so extremely fast that they seemed to leave a white trail behind them, creating a white asterisk on Alucai, capable of cleaving through metal like a hot knife through butter. [375/435]

[ OOC The second slash I was referring to was the slash Satoshi made towards Alucai's ribs but let's just say he dodged it when he knelt and move on.]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:56 pm
Alucai had the Chakra Scabbard still on his blade and as Sato maneuvered his slashes all around Al, Alucai had his senses pick up and according to a certain technique he was able to coincide with his enemies breathing. Gofuu Juu [ May Wind, October Rain ], this technique can only be used four times during the battle but it kept intact without using the technique. Al had been breathing in sync with Sato and was able to parry all of the slashes and when the enemy sword was overhead and sparkling with white chakra Alucai's sword went above head with both hands on the hilt and as the chakra encased swords struck one another a loud crack could be heard from over a mile. The swords cackled as they rubbed against one another and the battle of strengths and wills turned into a battle of pure resolve. Alucai started up on his left foot and eased his way up onto both of his feet. The blades and wielders were close together both pushing the swords in a stale mate of strength and determination. But Al did not have any patience left. Al turned his sword clockwise and parried the swords out of the way and jumped back. Alucai had both hands still on the sword and had his katana out in front of him. But Al had a smile on his face. Never before had he been so challenged. His chakra was really taking a toll! "I say good swordsman that you have much more fight left in you while I am halfway through my limit. But I assure you that I shalt not give up!" Al kept his sword out and bent his knees so he would have more fluidity when Sato comes again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:53 am
User Image

Satoshi absorbed the force of the parry, being pushed back. Sato had felt the strength of his opponent under his blade and knew that he was worthy of their name. He held Fuujin in his left hand, out to his side left side, blade pointing down to the ground. "Such a will demands high respect. A respect that I have have come to accumulate toward you through the length of this battle." Satoshi then put his right hand on Raijin's grip, his hand upright. "That being said, I will not hold back. I must keep to my nindo." Satoshi then began to unsheath Raijin with his right hand. "I must 'Cut and Take'." Sato said once the entire blade was out of it's sheath. He held backwards Raijin with his right hand so that the blade extended out from under his hand. "Everyone knows that when Raijin and Fuujin come together.." Satoshi pointed Fuujin in his left, to the left while putting his left hand on his chest. He then pointed Raijin to the right by putting his right hand on his stomach. "..A storm hits." Suddenly, white lightning shot through the two katanas and kept going until it had reached a fair distance from Satoshi. The light then held, as if the blades had been extended greatly. Raiton: Tanto Yaiba (Lightning Release: Tanto Blade)

[355/435]
[ OOC ]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
み[} Jigen Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff