Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:47 am
Hello everyone!

Here is my suggestion, it pertains to breedings! biggrin (Sorry if this is a repeat)

*cough* Move on! My suggestion would be to have an extreme LL breeding slot, someone who has been trying 30+ and has not won a slot for their couple. I understand there are not many of them out there but there are some that have been trying that long. 3nodding

Please if you have any comments or suggestions feel free to share heart This is not in anyway to harass the colorists or am I complaining; as I have nothing to complain about winning a breeding slot in november! Just take it as it is; a suggestion.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:55 am
i can vouch for this and in case your wondering no i don't have a couple like that or even a low luck couple.
or if instead of a whole new slot for these very unfortunate souls what about giving them a slightly higher probability of being chosen like they get a double post?

like Guy A had a super low luck couple and guy B only has a regular low luck couple.
the raffle list would look something like this.
guy d
guy A
guy B
guy A
Guy c  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:07 am
I like this idea... BUT I think since it's 'extreme' it should be double the original LL value. So 40. I think Luna has a couple that is close to that now, and Kaisanti had a couple that had exceeded this a few months ago. So yeah it is rare....

THAT SAID..... since there are more colourists and more LL slots (and breeding newbie slots) there may be little need for such a slot since the LL slot is very small and kept pretty much in check... it just sucks if you are the one waiting. *remembers the struggle getting Maion/Sengdroma babies* XD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:13 am
40+ for and ELL slot makes sense to me too.

Didn't your cullen and rune breeding roll over into and past a low luck slot too? i really hope my breeding slots work out better sweatdrop  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:03 am
Em... quite a few of my couples make it to LL XD
*thinks*
I believe Rune/Renesme had 26 links (started trying Oct 09) when they got a slot in August. They won via a LL slot.
Maion/Sengdroma were on 20-something links *forgets* (yes they tried in every available raffle) and had been trying from Nov 08-Jan 10. Won via a the MCC thread.
There are others but no need to mention them to prove my point XD.....

Sometimes it just depends on how many breedings there are (some team up, some months have more or less than others due to rotation and stuff) so it can take longer to get to LL and quicker others times. Patience is key. Just keep trying and hope the RGN is your friend!

But again, I think that with all the newly hired colourists and a good deal of focus going towards breedings and keeping the LL slot short... an extreme LL may not actually be needed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 am
I believe I've seen extreme Lowluck slots in a raffle or two.

Regardless, Almost every breeding raffle in the last 2 months has had lowluck slots, Which means we're shortening the LL list considerably.

I know for a while there hadn't been, but they're being down now, and that will continue to wittle away at the list.

I don't think there will be much of a reason for an extreme low luck slot to be in normal practice.  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:13 am
Yeah, other thing that scares me is the fact that with all these breedings as of late, several people are 5 fails away from becoming Low Luck. So much more people (+ me) are getting ready to just (for the lack of a better word) takeover LL. Maybe a higher slot might not be so bad for those who have still been LL for awhile because the chances of getting a LL slot are about to go down a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:37 am
In my last raffle there was all of 11 LL couples entered. That's a 1/11 chance to win. Since my raffle, it's been knocked down to 9, counting King's LL slot, then Riri has a LL slot as well, so that's only 7. Frankly, those odds aren't that bad. Even if they jumped up a few, 1/20 is STILL decent odds compared to other slots.  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:45 am
Yeah, I kind of agree that is the colorists keep up with the LL slots (as in almost every breeding in the past month has at least one LL slot) hopefully the LL list will stay small.

I know there are some 30+ tries couples out there, at least two I think off the top of my head, but seeing the activity makes me hopeful the LL will stay manageable. I don't think a whole 'nother slot type is really needed. Right now, at least.

After all... maybe if someone reached 40 tries one of the colorists might take pity on them and CC them? XD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:04 am
I might add that adding LL to your CCML entries would be a good idea.
Add in that your couple is LL, then link it to post in your journal/teepee/raffle entry that has all the links in it.

I know I personally do take LL into consideration when I CC.  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:47 am
Kamiki
Yeah, I kind of agree that is the colorists keep up with the LL slots (as in almost every breeding in the past month has at least one LL slot) hopefully the LL list will stay small.

I know there are some 30+ tries couples out there, at least two I think off the top of my head, but seeing the activity makes me hopeful the LL will stay manageable. I don't think a whole 'nother slot type is really needed. Right now, at least.

After all... maybe if someone reached 40 tries one of the colorists might take pity on them and CC them? XD

I think ive actually seen that happen too XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:25 pm
We're not going to be adding another category of LL - it just doesn't seem useful at this point in time. If the number of LL couples gets out of hand, more LL slots will be offered and pairs CC'd, thus it all balances out.

Rest assured that we DO take note of those couples who have had very poor luck, and make sure that persistence is rewarded. wink  

Felmino

Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff