Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Letters to Santa ~ Closed; Go Open Your Presents! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:12 pm
Letters to Santa

User Image

Write your letters to Santa in this thread.

Who knows? Maybe the Secret Santas will give you what you asked for for Christmas.

This is entirely roleplay-based for your Hogwarts characters. Post as a document and stay in character!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:28 am
Dear Santa,

I do not want much but I would like a book. A book no one has ever read before!! something new and that would help me in school. I apologize for being so vague...

Oh also, a new cage for my brother Nevin's spider...it is getting to large for it's current one. Nevin is too much of a boy to write you himself.

I would also like a new pair of glasses for my father and some new bake ware for my mother.

Thank you so much!!!!!

Levana Asphodel

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

TheLastPromise

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:18 am
Dear Father Chirstmas,

I really want a Coyote for Chisrtmas and for my fellow Gryffindors to be well. Also I would like sheets of music for Lucy and something that Tarmara would like.

Thank you,

Sakato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:47 am
∂ᴇᴀʀ Ṡᾳɴṯα,

^.^ All I want for Christmas is basically happiness, health and success to all my loved ones, even Slytherins and my enemies. ^.^

^.^ Bring all my friends something nice, especially for my friend Patrick ^.^

^.^ As for me, I don't mind what you offer me, as long as it inspires me ^.^

^.^ A broomstick would be nice, too. I like Quidditch, and I wish to join the Gryffindor team next year! ^.^

smile For Pan, please bring him something nice, like pumpkin biscuits or something similar smile

♕Thank You Very Much♕

ℒucy ℬonks

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:03 am
♡ⅅⅇαℜ SαℵTα♡

♡I just want happiness around the world! After all, you can visit about 1 163 194.44 homes per second, including getting parked on a roof, slipping into the chimney, stuffing presents into socks and underneath the Christmas tree, eat a snack if there is one, and at last climbing back into the chimney, I'm sure you can have enough time to stop that!♡

♡I'm just wondering, but are you using House-Elves for making your presents?♡

♡I'd like a pile of books, if it isn't too much to ask!♡

♡Thank you!♡

♡Caramel Kingsleigh♡

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:24 pm
Dear Santa.

All I want for Christmas is my mother to be cured.. And if not.. Hope that I won't end up stuck in an orphanage.

And a ponybroom.

Daemon SaDiablo.

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:50 pm
Dear Santa,

I hope you have a safe flight. It must be difficult, balancing on icy roofs, climbing down chimneys, and riding in a sleigh hundreds of feet in the air without falling out.

You aren't afraid of heights, are you? It

Please bring nice things to Charon, Dante, Scarlet and their pets. And if you could find a cure for Daemon's mother, that would be wonderful. It must be horrible for him, knowing she's going to die and there's nothing he can do...

Please also bring something nice for my sister, like a new stuffed animal, perhaps. I'm sure Mother would like some new kind of fabric, and Father might like a book--I'm not sure. Perhaps I should ask you for advice on what to give him...but that would arrive too late.

So for myself, I will only ask for a small thing: if you could bring me another doll, that would be lovely. And perhaps something nice for Ashes, as well.

Thank you very much,
ℭ𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢 𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔱

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:34 pm
Dear Santa,

I really don't want anything this year. Please send something nice my housemates. Especially Cosette, Dante, Daemon.

I would love to get a new dress for sister. She sent me a picture of one she saw in a store she likes.

Thank you,
Charon Gaunt

PS. Thinking about it, if you want to get me something maybe something nice to do with Slytherin? I don't know.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:55 am
Dear Santa
All I want for Christmas, like every year, is something from my mom. Anything. A picture, a letter. Anything. I want to know if she is happy where ever she is. Do you think you can get something from her to me?
Your truly,
Hikari Spronken
PS. Oh, and maybe could you give Uncle Eriol a new hat, he lost his favorite hat in Tokyo over the summer.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:51 pm
Dear Santa Claus,

I know many of my friends might be surprised to find out I am actually writting you but I am twelve and frankly still believe in you.

I hope you deliever something wonderfull to all of my friends, espcially Miss Hikari. Miss Hikari has seemed very down this year and maybe getting what she wants this year would cheer her up a bit. And Dante, one of my newest friends. I think he needs something to help him open up.

As for me I would love to have some new DADA books to read. Not only would I enjoy them but they'll be good for my new club. Also maybe something to help keep my glasses on during Quiddich? Right now I'm making due with a strap but I fear I will still lose them during a game. As always I know I will enjoy whatever you choose to give me.

Thank you,
Xenos da Vinci

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:55 pm
Dear Santa,

Hello again. I find it rather strange to be writting you from school instead of home for once. I hope all my new friends get something they want this year. And I hope mom is well and finally at home. If not could you send her something nice at St. Mungo's?

All I want is some new potions books. And maybe a kit to practice when I'm at home and in my dorm. I love the class so much and would really like to learn more.

Thank you!

Cyrus Eli Keaton

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:24 pm
bailey.rae.oliver//2yr.hufflepuff
Dear Santa,

I'm not sure what I would like for Christmas. Or what I need, rather. All my teeth are intact, and no offense, but sixty year old fat men with long white beards aren't entirely my style.
There is...one thing, though. It's something I've been wanting since I was a little girl. Unfortunately it wasn't legal where I grew up. No, no. It's nothing inappropriate, I assure you.
It's just...well...you see...I've always wanted a wolf pup. Mum never agreed with me on that, however. She said they were dangerous. And, well...I understand if you take her side. I guess some mint flavored fudge will do, as well.

Oh, and Santa? Something pretty for mum, if you could. She'd appreciate that.

Til next year,
Bailey Rae

Porcelaine Ivory

Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out