Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
You can't give away Gaia Cash idiots! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBehh

6,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:39 pm
Ok who has ever heard of giving away Gaia Cash? Huh? Huh? NOBODY! And who knows even if the guild owner will give away the million gold! And who knows if anyone actually wins any contests or giveaways!! I know a guild which gives away gold for just posting on a guy's profile!!! The guy who owns it and the profile to post on issssss...ll son zach ll I'm sure you have heard of him but...He's seriously, amazingly RICH!!! And if you join the guild then i dunno acctually but you'll have a blast and get gold WHILE YOU DO IT!
So if I were you that doesn't go to that guild...YOU MUST BE POOR!!! Peace out suckazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:13 pm
1: no one asked you to stay here
2: your a scammer, such being does not exist on gaia
3: you are a fool when no one will fall for this rubbish -_-

General Zodd

Ruthless Phantom

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:20 pm
@Divine
Well your right about the first one but she meant ll son zack ll and he kind of already works together with this guild with his  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:27 pm
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
think she's just jealous cause she's a noob...User Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥  

zaijiann

Modern Designer

Trigger Me Elmo

High-functioning Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:36 pm
Heart of Madness
@Divine
Well your right about the first one but she meant ll son zack ll and he kind of already works together with this guild with his

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:14 pm
Girl i got something to tell you.
did you ever think of asking for the item from the cash shop thats under 1000gaia cash
The winner of the contest would be able to recieve an item thats like 999 gaia cash.
if you really want one try my contest at this website that is also apart of this guild
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20614437  

Kastralis

ii_Emo_Blanket_Jr_ii

Newbie Noob

6,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:51 am
Alex_Gyrl
Ok who has ever heard of giving away Gaia Cash? Huh? Huh? NOBODY! And who knows even if the guild owner will give away the million gold! And who knows if anyone actually wins any contests or giveaways!! I know a guild which gives away gold for just posting on a guy's profile!!! The guy who owns it and the profile to post on issssss...ll son zach ll I'm sure you have heard of him but...He's seriously, amazingly RICH!!! And if you join the guild then i dunno acctually but you'll have a blast and get gold WHILE YOU DO IT!
So if I were you that doesn't go to that guild...YOU MUST BE POOR!!! Peace out suckazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have, and it worked. lol
And not everyone not in Zack's guild (my IRL name, I'm not him obviously.)is a poor person.I never joined his guild, and gave away a ton of my stuff on my main, including, over 5mil worth in gold in items.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:09 am
Wow.Just wow.

You don't have to be in this guild,no one forced you too so stop acting like your making a dramatic change.Because fact is your not.Other fact is your not even going to check this thread cause you think your bigger then us in your small way and ran away from us telling you tell truth.Maybe it's because you have no gold in your username to feel equal to everyone so you found that trolling is the only way but that is just a load of bull.I was at that state too at a time but look at me now i'm over 1mill.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:55 pm
Stupid noobs, spammin' our awesomes. =3=

Hey you, the one who can't spell 'Girl' correctly! I hate dealing with you kinds of people! so before I do things that are impossible to do over the internet, SHUT THE F*CK UP. Our guildy has its reputation, and they don't lie about giving things away! >:T I got 500K here for a tektek I submitted! So of COURSE it's possible! And if you're just being a complete as* and using your backwoods inside-out way of promoting another guild, I have some suggestions for you:
1. GTFO and shut up, because in case you haven't noticed *points to guild banner* Doc's pretty damn rich too.
2. TRY ANOTHER F*CKING METHOD. PREFERRABLY ONE THAT DOESN'T PISS US OFF AND MAKE ME WANT TO TEAR YOU TO SHREDS
3. Learn to spell
4. Insults don't make a point.
5. POSTING IN THE GUILD GETS YOU GOLD. POSTING OR VOTING ANYWHERE ON GAIA GETS YOU GOLD. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT SON ZACH'S STUFF.

Oh, and have a nice day.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:06 pm
You might have gotten your point across better if your typing didn't look like you were slamming your head onto the keyboard.

Also: "And if you join the guild then i dunno acctually but you'll have a blast and get gold WHILE YOU DO IT!" makes you really sound like you know what you're talking about rolleyes  

Zenjin Jiruga

1The Dead Girl1

5,450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:43 pm
Alex_Gyrl

You calling us poor? Do you actually think I'm poor? Have you looked at yourself for once?

A list of reasons why you are an idiot

1.: You should know that people buy stuff from the gaia cash shop that's worth the amount of gaia cash you win and then give it to you. it's not rocket science, you know.
2.: Excuse me, but a hell of a lot of people know that the contests are actually real. And that you get real Gaia gold. So why don't you ask around? I'm pretty sure that people will say. "Yes, you actually get something when you win a contest." So you can't prove that they don't give you anything when you win the contest.
3.: you got his name wrong. I'm actually in his guild, yes, so I would know his name. Yes, he is extremely rich, but he's not the only one. Maybe you should be a little bit more observant and check out the guild banner. Wouldn't you consider over 200mil a lot? It's obviously above average.
4.: You know, all of the contests here are pretty cool and different. And most of them are fun too. You know, this guild is pretty fun, and if you think there's something wrong with this guild, then why don't you just leave? Most people (unlike you...) here are smart enough to figure out this guild is pretty awesome.

.... That is all I have to say....

P.S.: The only "Sucka" here is you.

And I am terribly sorry if I offended you in any way... (not)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:50 pm
1The Dead Girl1
Alex_Gyrl

You calling us poor? Do you actually think I'm poor? Have you looked at yourself for once?

A list of reasons why you are an idiot

1.: You should know that people buy stuff from the gaia cash shop that's worth the amount of gaia cash you win and then give it to you. it's not rocket science, you know.
2.: Excuse me, but a hell of a lot of people know that the contests are actually real. And that you get real Gaia gold. So why don't you ask around? I'm pretty sure that people will say. "Yes, you actually get something when you win a contest." So you can't prove that they don't give you anything when you win the contest.
3.: you got his name wrong. I'm actually in his guild, yes, so I would know his name. Yes, he is extremely rich, but he's not the only one. Maybe you should be a little bit more observant and check out the guild banner. Wouldn't you consider over 200mil a lot? It's obviously above average.
4.: You know, all of the contests here are pretty cool and different. And most of them are fun too. You know, this guild is pretty fun, and if you think there's something wrong with this guild, then why don't you just leave? Most people (unlike you...) here are smart enough to figure out this guild is pretty awesome.

.... That is all I have to say....

P.S.: The only "Sucka" here is you.

And I am terribly sorry if I offended you in any way... (not)

...Amen  

Mr Kittey

Friendly Conversationalist

Shiro_Melody-78

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:14 pm
iiLoveJack

Well MR.SMARTASS....didn't you join this guild before and think that you could win a bunch of gold?You are the suckarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in the humiliation spotlight... i just wanna laugh at you. i pity idiots like you thinking your all smart when you (suppossibly according to you) fell for this.Have a nice day,iiLoveJackAss razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:24 am
This guild is amazing! Yes, I will admit that ll son zack ll's guild is great! I'm also a Moderator for his guild and a very good friend of his. Contact him if you'd like it confirmed. Anyway, there's no reason for this thread. Both guilds are great; and they're right, he's already associated with this guild.  

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

psycotic_wallaby

Moonlight Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:25 pm
June Malatesta
Stupid noobs, spammin' our awesomes. =3=

Hey you, the one who can't spell 'Girl' correctly! I hate dealing with you kinds of people! so before I do things that are impossible to do over the internet, SHUT THE F*CK UP. Our guildy has its reputation, and they don't lie about giving things away! >:T I got 500K here for a tektek I submitted! So of COURSE it's possible! And if you're just being a complete as* and using your backwoods inside-out way of promoting another guild, I have some suggestions for you:
1. GTFO and shut up, because in case you haven't noticed *points to guild banner* Doc's pretty damn rich too.
2. TRY ANOTHER F*CKING METHOD. PREFERRABLY ONE THAT DOESN'T PISS US OFF AND MAKE ME WANT TO TEAR YOU TO SHREDS
3. Learn to spell
4. Insults don't make a point.
5. POSTING IN THE GUILD GETS YOU GOLD. POSTING OR VOTING ANYWHERE ON GAIA GETS YOU GOLD. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT SON ZACH'S STUFF.

Oh, and have a nice day.

where's the tip post option?! gonk everything looks retro here!
but well said nonetheless. 3nodding  
[1]@ Guildy ®

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces