10%  [ 1 ]
Nay
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 10

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:35 am
I've pondered this actually since the first time I saw some one who's couple had 36 failed breeding attempts. I'm sure there are more who have an even higher count that that really but what I pondered was if maybe there should be a level system to this LL thing. I think LL was a nice idea to try and help the.. reproductively challenged couples breed so I thought why not have a level system to it? I mean.. this is what I'm talking about..

LL we all know is like 20 failed attempts. what' I'm thinking of is what if they had levels of LL like the first could be the standard "LL" then if they get up to like maybe 30 failed attempts they could be considered "Really LL" and from there like 40 failed attempts something like "Dude.. Invitro" or something along the lines of the LL statuses.. that way colorists could hold slots for those who really really are luck challenged when it comes to breedings, and even maybe help them decide in the MCC.

I appreciate any and all feed back as to what you all think of this idea really, Feel free to pick it apart and even add things that may help.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:36 am
I believe this was addressed here: [x]

Felmino said:

We're not going to be adding another category of LL - it just doesn't seem useful at this point in time. If the number of LL couples gets out of hand, more LL slots will be offered and pairs CC'd, thus it all balances out.

Rest assured that we DO take note of those couples who have had very poor luck, and make sure that persistence is rewarded. wink  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 am
derp i totally didn't even see that thanks for pointing that one out *nod nod*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:45 am
Duplicate topic, thus this one is locked. wink  

Soquili

Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas