Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
The Tomb of Five Pillars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:02 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | Kaguya | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Nodding Sukai smiled at him softly. "Since I've been around my Cat summonings for some time now I've picked up things. . . It's hard to be cat-like now." Letting out a soft giggle she stopped, her ear flicking. Orders, to be out here? Looking around a bit more she wanted to ask. Her voice was a little low almost like a somber whisper, the area had a sad vibe to it. "So what is this place?"

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 7,100
Ryo: 3,500
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:09 am
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
The monk smiled a bit. So Sukai had become a summoner sage like himself? That was a good thing, of course. Summons were most helpful. She appeared rather... attached to her cats, and so she'd picked up on some of the ins and outs of their habits. "I came out this way to remove myself from a situation which could endanger some special tools," Zay explained rather simply. He couldn't go into detail, to do that would almost be treasonous, even with an ally. "As for this place... It's a place of great care for weapons users like myself from Kirigakure. It's a tomb for five men, whom defended Kirigakure from the shadows with their weapons of lore. It's long since been raided, though I did recover one for myself."

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:28 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | Kaguya | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki thought for a moment, something about what he said sounded familiar. Five Kiri shinobi with weapons. . . and Zay has one of the weapons. "The Kiri swords men I believe you referring to yes?" Looking up at him. "Did you know one of them? I'm sorry, I'm just curious." She then giggled slightly. "But i trust you won't kill me for it."

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:03 am

User Image
Sukai thought for a moment over everything, and for a moment it almost seemed as if she knew what he was talking about. She was... mistaken on that. "Unfortunately, not quite what's going on," the monk explained, as he pulled the longsword from its sheathe, Ho-Oh Tsume. "These fellows weren't necessarily known for being known. They had a small band of people who followed them to repel and distract attackers. I... didn't know one of them, but I did know someone from their band of brothers. He lies before the tomb, as do his allies and friends." While his master hadn't been one of them, he had continued their fight long after they had been gone.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki's ears went back a littte. "Oh, . . . " Glancing back over at the tombs. I can see why I would've gotten some things mistaken. I am from Kumogakure after all. We don't really learn about Kirigakure history in the academy. . . . I wonder if they were close.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:02 pm

User Image
The monk glanced back at the white haired girl, and shook his head some. It seemed that she'd thought there was some kind of offense taken at this point, which was, in all fairness, kind of funny. "Sukai, it's nothing, honestly. The idea is simple, and my master really valued these people," the monk told the girl, stepping amidst the mist towards her, extending his fingers. "I'd offer to show you about, but I fear I should head back for the village. I'm shirking duties while everyone could be in danger, and well... That's not something they'd be fond of. Why don't you come along?"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:46 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

The Cat Sage bit her lips lightly. "Ah, . . . Were you and your sensei close?" She then flicked her ear at the thought of her old sensei. Always blowing cigarette smoke at her and her comrades faces. . . . Hes sure was, a character that's for sure. Sukai then smiled gently and blushed lightly taking his hand at his offer. It had been some time since she had stepped foot in Kirigakure. "Sure." It was kind of nice to have met Zay, even if it wasn't a part of her original plan. Letting out a soft purr her ears went back hoping that Zay didn't notice.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:46 pm

User Image
The monk thought on his teacher a bit longer, whom he'd wandered the world with. Well, it seemed like the world. Parts of his days traveling were often a blur, but now... He had to grin when he thought of them. "We were pretty close, I'd say," laughed the jounin, before nudging his head toward the path out of the area. He was formulating chakra seals for the moment, before he was spewing forth his own clone. A blaze clone, to take the other six blades from him, before retreating into the cave with them. That would be safe enough. The damned thing was strong enough physically, after all. "Shall we go?"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:11 am
Mana_ecl Zettsuya

User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai nodded holding his hand slightly tighter, it was tight considering how gentle the neko medic did everything else. "Ready when you are~." She purred softly, giving up on hiding it. I hope he doesn't find it weird...

[[exits to Gates]]

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:15 am
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Jounin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian and the team showed up at the next location, showing where the tattoos needed to be placed around the temple. He was keen on getting these plants completed, and maybe he would ahve to go assist jack on his mission. sooooo much to do....

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 1050
Stamina Lvl :: 715
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire, earth
Other organs: Unknown
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:38 am
User Image
Alzayr Hakemoto

It was the same trek it always was, sans the vibrating leather of a blade upon his back. It was an obnoxious thing, practically begging for attention in its regards. He'd left it alone for the last year, and yet the rocky area had left the vegetation around the mouth of the cave relatively... the same. "The place never really changes," Zay commented aloud. The grass had grown back over the grave that stood several feet out from the mouth of the cave. At this point, the defenses within the cave had been all but dormant with nothing to defend. Perhaps the defenses would function again with some work?

The young man knelt before the grassy grave, setting the katana from his left hip across the loamy soil. "Still using it, but there's so many to work with, they all need a turn, after all," Zay spoke up, looking to the spot, with a smile. Terms had been met all those couple of years ago when he'd returned to grab a hold of the last blade within. He wished he knew more of the others, but it just couldn't be done. "I want you to meet Mi, she's been around forever since I got back to the village." It seemed almost odd to do such a thing, but nevertheless, it was what he did.

He turned back to look to Mi, and smiled some. "Mi, it's kind of a spot for me, when I want to be alone- which I find quite odd, as I met Jack and a girl from Kumogakure both times I've come here, so I suppose it's not such a place to be alone, huh?" There was humor in the concept that he'd come to make good on promises and solitude, and now here he was explaining the place to Mi. "My master's buried here, but I think the caves themselves will be a good place to keep those."

digital m u f f i n s

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:07 am
User Image

❝ we don't stand a chance broken and divided
xxxxxxxx ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxx║ « kirigakure ║ « chakra ° ║ « jounin ║ « stamina

Watching her surroundings with an obvious fascination, Mi stayed a few paces behind Zay. She didn't want to trip on the monk but needed to not get left behind. Her dependancy when it came to directions was pathetic but something she resigned herself to. 'The place never really changes', she heard him say aloud. Blinking in quick succession she gave the area another sweep with her eerie orbs. An eerie pair in an eerie place. Left for an eerie situation. Keeping quiet, she stopped when he did and followed his actions with her stare. He was kneeling now, seeming to offer his weapon to the ground before him. Having remained silent, it startled her slightly to hear him utter her name. She was brought to attention, the small woman widening her eyes a bit. An introduction? She was unsure of whether or not someone else was present now. Another sweep of the area with her attention before she returned it back to Zay.

As he explained the areas significance to him and the reason for coming here things clicked into place all at once. This place was personally important to him. His master, someone she had not had the pleasure to have met, was resting under these grounds. Sacred... She thought to herself. Clasping her hands before her, Mi bowed then, as one would before an alter. She righted herself slowly and then proceeded to clap before her face twice, her eyes closed. Staying like that for a second she offered a small prayer. Pardon the intrusion, rest on master. "Not forever. It just feels like forever." She corrected, adding to his dialogue. Opening her eyes she held the monks gaze with her own, a small smile forming in response to his own. The person who partially made Zay the person he was resided here. Were there moments that Zay wanted to be alone? Such serious moments? She couldn't imagine him having the need to ever escape. It was such a foreign notion to contemplate but he was a human being after all. Maybe he found clarity here much the same way she found her clarity in his company. She felt slightly guilty to be here now. Mi felt as if she was imposing on his personal space.

Rubbing her arm, as if to bring warmth to her limb she focused on the reason they were here. Caves... Why did it feel as if the swords were always taken away when close to caves. "I trust your judgement..." Which was the truth. Zay was not one to do something thoughtlessly. If he said this was a good place, she believed him. Yet, her stomach still churned at the thought of leaving so many of the blades on their own. "These blades...cannot leave Kirigakure's grasp." They were strong and in capable hands would serve Kirigakure and thusly its people well.

Removing the sling from over her shoulder, she held the make shift swing at her side. The weapons were nestled safely inside. Her brows furrowed together slightly, her anxiety slowly coming forth. Mi had started this when she had been in charge and she would not feel free of responsibility until these swords were safe, assigned and protected. "Is there a way to keep curious people and things at bay...?" She asked him, needing to hear something reassuring or she was going to insist she stay in the caves to watch over the blades and have him pick her up on the way back from Otogakure.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 pm
User Image
Alzayr Hakemoto

The monk whirled about back to the grave, leaving the blade on the soil for the time being. He'd pick it up before they left, which was customary for him. He slid the others from his grasp, laying the swords in a line, along either bit of the grass. It seemed odd, but in the end, all the numerous katana lay bare upon the ground, while he kept the shark skinned sword and the long sword. It was in its traditional sheathe, shaking his hair for a moment, getting thoughts of his head. "Forever makes for memories upon end," the man laughed cheerfully. It was likely something more to think on... bringing a young woman to a monument to many dead, and even more so, she wondered just how carefully he'd thought it out.

"Well, there were some natural defenses set, but the gear they were set to protect and test potential carriers, but maybe setting something in their place may reinvigorate the circuit," The monk commented absently on the thought process. It was a bit more complicated in the process, but after he'd snagged the sword at the end of a tunnel, stepping through what seemed to be a volcanic oven. "Then again, I only got to go through one of them. There's five tunnels, actually." At the end of his, hand been a suit of plate mail, the sword sheathed upon its lap, as if it were some dramatic theater production.

He slid his hand into his shirt, and drew from it a scroll that he'd made certain to keep on him for just such an occasion. "Either way, I've got a way for us to keep people out, as well," Zay explained for a moment, as he unfurled the scroll, before scrolling down to note the Gofuu Kekkai. He'd make certain prevent intruders, actually. "I'll practice this for a couple of minutes, then we'll start placement."

It was mostly just trying to figure out exactly where it was that the monk was going to place the seal, and then of course, properly drawing of it. Drawing was a strong suit, at the very least. Then again... He had an idea in what it was he had the purpose of, and where to place it. "I'm looking to learn this one here, Mi," the monk explained, while he pointed to the technique in the scroll, reading the sigil.

[1/5]

It was always just a shame, having to deal with the process of going through. He drew out a kunai, and held it firmly in his left hand. The sigil in his left wouldn't allow for the placement of another seal, leaving him few options on hand. Blinking a moment, he looked to a tree nearby. "Just gimme a minute to practice," Zay mentioned absently, he was after all, right handed.

[2/5]

Drawing up the scroll again, Zay moved quickly over to the nearest tree, one kunai sticking the scroll to the trunk, so that he may observe the fuuin seal with care as he practiced the strokes. A second kunai rest in his left hand, carving into the tree for compensation momentarily. How soft was the bark? Could he write on it well enough?

[3/5]

The moment's practice was enough, Alzayr hoped, turning to start etching the strange symbol into the tree. Obviously, it was difficult, considering that he had not bothered to write with his left, his brow creased in concentration as he worked with care to carve the curves properly and the lines ever so straight. Had he been drinking while he had been traveling? He blinked in disbelief, carving one after another.

[4/5]

The time came that the monk could no longer hold up their stashing of the blades, sighing some. Palm up on his right hand, the fiery haired monk let the point of the kunai touch upon his palm, beading red around it. It was always such a pain to try and get it right for scarring, carefully immolating his own hand in the shape of the most ideal copy on the tree. Biting his lips, he figured he'd finally finished, shifting from normality to a state of healing, focusing simply on closing it up.

[5/5]
[Gofuu Kekkai Learned]

"I'm terribly sorry about the delays there, Mi," apologized Alzayr, placing both kunai back upon his person, and tucking the scroll back within the confines of his clothing. "I'll leave the decision up to you, should we hide them in the same tunnel? Or spread them out?" He wondered how Mi would look upon his self-mutilation for the sake of the swords (despite the fact that it was only his second time doing just that.

digital m u f f i n s

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image

❝ we don't stand a chance broken and divided
xxxxxxxx ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxx║ « kirigakure ║ « chakra ° ║ « jounin ║ « stamina

The white haired woman had no problem standing by and watching him do whatever it was he needed to do. His words had placated her insecurities about leaving the swords in the caves. They would be safe and there were five tunnels in which they could safely store them away. Looking briefly at the technique he had pointed out to her, she looked up at him warily. As he began to go through the motions she lost herself in a daze. After this it was Otogakure. Once again she was tempted to stay here and guard but she wanted to meet the Otokage and gauge his person for herself. Sypher was intent on making Kirigakure stronger, whatever the cost. In this hype to muscle up Kirigakure he was making rash alliances. She wanted to judge their reliability with her own two eyes and then determine her next course of action.

Looking up at he apologized to her it took her a moment to register what he had done to his hand. Her brows furrowed together and she met his gaze with her own disapproving one. "Can I heal it?" She asked, her fingers twitching at her sides. She momentarily ignored his question, looking away for a moment to consider what the right course of action to take would be. Why...is he giving me so much say in the matter. Mi was more than content to follow orders. It wasn't like she would complain even if she disagreed. It was a curious matter. Even when she had called the shots all of the time it hadn't always been with resolutions she wanted to pursue. Now she was being asked her honest opinions. It was a change. "If we separate them and keep them in close proximity they will cry out to one another..." She murmured. When together they were more manageable and 'quieter'. Their weirdness didn't leak out as much as when they were closer together but separated. What was it about these weapons... "but...they are weaker when separated. I am unsure." She mused, looking back to him. "I think you should spread them out." If someone did try to steal them it would take the person longer to go through the motions and traps. Looking to his hand again, she looked impatient. The 'itch' returned. Using her medical jutsu on him was no new occurrence. There was a time when she trained her techniques on him. Memories made upon forever indeed. Her expression lightened up a bit, smoothing out.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:55 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
████████xxxxxKIRIGAKURE M O N K
xxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx☇chakra : ### ☇stamina : ### ☇rank : jounin

It was an oddity, his covering up his own self mutilation, and her gaze fell disapprovingly upon his own. It wasn't terribly complicated in this instance. Mi didn't care for people being wounded in battle, and most definitely she wouldn't take to the idea that one would tear at their own flesh in his case. It was an affront to what she did as a medic, yet he kept his palm level, and offered her the hand. "Try not to heal it too well, the idea was for it to scar," the monk explained simply, and with a situation like this, she'd learn immediately why it was to follow. "It didn't come out too badly, did it? I'm right handed, after all." Permanently screwing up the entire concept of a sigil such as a ninjutsu seal would end badly, in the long run.

"Yeah, I haven't been down the other four tunnels, but if they run as long as the one for Tsume did, it'll take someone forever just to get at one of them, let alone the whole shebang," the red haired monk commented rather simply. The other tunnels could very well run on forever, for all he knew. Unrealistic, but who knew what could happen when an individualized tunnel turned into something akin to an oven? "We'll spread them out then, but before I go in, I have something to try. It will likely take some getting used to for yourself." The monk held up his other hand, which bore the seal of his own creation. Zay wished for the girl to become used to experiencing the states he used every day, in case combat was unavoidable.

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff