Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Seimon ]|[ Main Gate ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:34 pm
User ImageEnter from 匠 Snow Country Wares :: Ikebana

And like the wind, Kagerou was out! Her goods safely stored away in places, and a few goods mailed to friends back home as souvenirs, she continued her timely walk to Konohagakure.

Exit to ❧ Hidden Leaf Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here}

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Her arrival to the Takumi gates were received with awe, the grandiose architecture making her feel quite a bit smaller than she already felt. Her senses picked up many shinobi coming and going through the checkpoints, and some not being shinobi at all. But it was to be expected from the village of merchants. From what she was aware of, almost anything could be sold and bought here as long as there was an interested party.

After checking in with the people who guarded the gates, she would walk through to the other side, her sensory abilities still active so that she could try to feel that one particular chakra signature again. Despite her concentration going towards sleuthing Turtle out, her eyes couldn't help by look at all the things that were being sold. She had never visited Takumi before, after all, the smells and sounds almost too much to take in at once with all her other senses extended. She wanted to look at everything, try things on, maybe even buy a few things to treat herself. But the reality was she was on a mission so doing nice things had to wait.

[AC:20,000][Ryo:10,000]
                                                    [Ensemble:
                                                    Outfit 1]
                                                    [Hood: Down - Mask: Off - Hat: Down]

[Diagnostics]

Physically healthy with no known ailments
                                                    User Image
                                                    [Byakugan: Active][Bloodline//Sensor]
                                                    [Chakra:
                                                    847/895]
                                                    [Stamina:
                                                    580/610]

[quote="Might Senju Flowers"][/quote]

pneumadragonfly

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:59 pm
User Image

Ichiryu Senju
Village: Konohagakure / ◉ Title: Chuunin/ ◉ Rank: B-Rank/ ◉ Clan: Senju/ ◉ Chakra: 820Stamina:410

"We've arrived." This travel was very boring but it was better than being in the village for who knows how long. He and his team entered the gates of the Village of Artisans.

[Exit]

Valbjorn

Jenni Deer

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:38 pm
User Image
Inohana "Sayuri" Yamanaka

xxx Keep the scars close to your heart and mind. Never forget.

Konohagakure l Genin l Genjutsu l Taijutsu l Yamanaka Clan
Chakra 370/370 l Stamina: 290 / 290

With a yawn and a rub of her eyes. "Ah. Good." Was all she said as she continued to follow Ichiryu. Though she was a bit excited to get the items she would need.

[ Exit ]

Current Attire: [x] Black is well, black. The blue is an attempted teal but her outfit is teal. The black on the teal is actually holes or makeshift tears. Her hair is up in a high ponytail as it would brush to her lower back. Camping bag with provisions and clothes.
                                  Headband Location: Around her waist
                                  Appearance:Natural pink hair which was waves of light and darkness that reached to her hips if she had it free from any binding. Her eyes are dark moss green with gold speckles around the pupils. Slender with hourglass figure, her chest was a simple firm B-cup with firm round butt, Sayuri was obviously not well for any kind of strength but she was in fact, flexible and practiced yoga along with Pilates every day. High cheek bones with feminine jawline, she sometimes wears her lip piercing and does not have her ears pierced, at least, until she becomes chuunin and receive her earrings. As of right now, Sayuri has one piercing at the moment, on her lip and it's made out of plastic.

Sayuri was seen with teal colored make up 99% of the time. It was usually called warpaint. It's a streak of teal over her eyes and goes from hairline to hairline. (Think of basic mask with holes) She usually also wear Aho's feathers behind her right ears, they are considered Konohagakure national bird.

Warpaint and feathers: On.

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

CEOxJOE

Valbjorn

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:59 pm
Choukyu Akimichi

Rank: B rank // Title: Genin // Akimichi Clan // Taijutsu // Chakra: 260 / 260 // Stamina: 510 / 510

Wandering along beside Sayuri, still munching his bag of chips slowly, Choukyu strolled into Takumi, looking forward to checking out the stores a bit and getting some new gear.
Exit

Physical Description:

5’8”, 250lbs with solid muscular arms, legs,and chest and a fairly large belly. He has brown eyes and dark brown hair cut short and a short beard. Wearing a black martial arts gi jacket with a white belt and black pants with a pair of black boots.

Techniques / Items used”

Passive Increases:

Strength - 4
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 1
Fortitude - 0

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 3:57 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo noticed Yoshi’s mouth open for a moment as if to argue the thing about hair and fur, chuckling slightly when she closed it without saying anything. Laughing a bit at her calling his kiss on her hand cute and claiming he didn’t have to try to romance her, Theo would shrug his big shoulders,”Whether I have to or not doesn’t matter.I want you to feel like you’re cared for when you’re with me. Well, more than just how a teacher would care about their student.” Theo would chuckle and smile softly as he begaback down the road towards the gates of Takumi.

As the pair approached the great gate of the artisan village, Theo would nod to the guards stationed around it before they passed through. Once on the Main Street, Theo would turn to face Yoshi, “So, what do you wanna look for first? There’s the weapon shop, the tailor and armor shop, the book shop with a bunch of scrolls and stuff, the medicine and pet shop, and a couple other smaller ones.” Theo would gesture towards the various stores as he spoke before looking down into the girl’s eyes with a happy smile as he waited to see where she wanted to go first.

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 5:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi tilt her head towards Theo. "But you are capable to care for me. You're physically strong as well mentally strong and handsome, anything a woman would look for." She said as a matter of factly. Her hues glanced towards the guards carefully, not sure if she should trust them or not. She was young when they moved to Sunagakure so she doesn't have much memory of her old home. Theo paused for a moment as people were moving about and Yoshi had to scoot closer to avoid being knocked down or bumped into. With that, she just pushed Theo's torso to get him off to the side and less traffic. Hmm. "Maybe we should shop smaller than work our way towards bigger but then again if we get scrolls, I could just seal some of my new items into it. Let's get the scrolls. Guess I'll have to learn that seal today... would you happen to know it?" She asked towards Theo.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 5:36 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo would chuckle slightly at Yoshi’s response to him wanting her to feel cared for, rolling his eyes slightly, “Are you sahing you want me to not try to add a bit of romance to our time together… or just that I don’t have to in your opinion?” He’d laugh a bit, “cuz unless you really don’t want me to, I’d like to at least try to make you feel special, cherished, loved, however you wanna put it, at least from time to time.” The bit man would pull her in and wrap his arm around her gently as he listened to her reason out where to go first, settling with the scroll shop. “Alright, book shop it is, and of course I know how to seal stuff, it’s ha basic shinobi skill, and it’s how I carry basically all my projectile Weapons.” He’d smirk down at her and chuckle softly.

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 7:10 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would look at Yoshi quizzically, “Not really, no… don’t know much about the void release clan…” he’d say as he kept an eye out for the smith. As he spotted the big man, Theo would shift their trajectory down the street to pass close to him. As they reached the gate, Kaza would step up and approach the pair, a tied up package in his arms, “Mr. Theodin, I got the order you requested, some of the best I’ve made recently.” He’d say proudly as he handed them over to the n. Before accepting Theo’s thanks and leaving to get back to his shop. Once the smith had left, Theo turned back to Yoshi, “Yea… this is why we had to stay another day..l” he’d hand the box to her, “check it out.” He’d say cheerfully.

Once Yoshi had had her time to inspect the package she’d been handed the pair would continue on towards the world crossroads.

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash