Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
How was your week?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image

Mine was sucky. sad I got sick with the cold sine last week Thursday and every single day since, I've been getting caught in the rain. I got sicker and sicker and sicker, and even though Trinidad is a tropical country, I couldn't get warm at all. It was horrible. crying Everywhere ached. I still haven't regained my voice in full, yet. crying I got behind at work and in Japanese class, and I have some deadlines to meet on Monday for stuff at work.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:32 am
Awwww what a bummer of a week you had. I hope you feel better soon. And I hope you can meet the Monday deadline or at least get it extended.

My week was mostly ok. It snowed unexpectedly yesterday and I had to cancel plans to get together with friends. Disappointing since we don't get together often.  

Harvey_Kinkle

Hitched Partner

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:18 pm
Hey... My week was kind of alright. I mean, maybe my fiancee called on my birthday, but it has still been alright for what it is.

She wanted to just be friends... How in the world are you supposed to just be friends when you know that one or the other of you is going to end up hurting when they see the other with somebody new? We were together for three and one-half years and all that she can say is, "I have really missed you. I apologize for everything that I ever did to hurt you. I apologize for hiding you for three and one-half years. You deserved so much better than me. I don't want to lose you completely. Can we just be friends? I don't deserve to have you as anything else."

All that I could think is, "I still love you. I still want to be with you. I knew everything all along and I still wanted to be with you. I would still just as quickly give my life for you and for your kids. I really freakin' love you!" but I knew that even if I had said that she would have fought with me to not be together and she would have thought that she deserved to have the fight with herself and with me. I know who she is and she is still who she was... except for the fact that she can now apologize and possibly mean it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:01 am
i have worked four 12 hour shifts in a row, all in which ended at about 3 or 4 am

my body hurts gonk  

Dan D Lie N

Beloved Perfectionist

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:19 pm
i've been ok. tired but ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:11 am

wow dont get me started , first i got 5 projects for school and i am gonna be working from 6 pm -10 pm for 10 days , ive got 6 tests coming up for next week and my body freakin hurts

guess most of us are having bad weeks sweatdrop

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games