Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Shiyakusho ]|[ City Hall ]| Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image

The equivalent of a ninja village's kage office.
This area houses the council that oversees all of Takumi- Guarded by shinobi and samurai alike.
It is here where you are able to purchase a license to start up your own shop.

----------------

Vending License [x1]
< 3000 Ryo >
Allows one to own and operate a single shop.
• Requires Kage permission if in a village.
• Shops generate one thousand [1000] ryo per week (seven days)

Secretary's Name: (Pending)
      Mood: Irritable.
      Charisma: Beautiful.
      Strength: Average.
      Speed and Reaction Time: Beyond Konin.
      Picture:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:52 pm
Bast walked up toward the city hall and plopped down on a bench underneath a tree. She started thumbing through the manuals that she had purchased, and stopped on the occasional page. Ganchou popped out of her scroll, which was interesting, but she afforded him only a slightly interesting greeting:

"Yo."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:58 pm
Smiling, Lilith slid behind the tree. After a short while, Anon walked around and sat next to Bast. "Heyo Bast. Oh, are you still mad at me? I've been meaning to ask, but I haven't seen my old sensei alot. Oh, and thanks for not blowing my cover. I don't want my old students to string me up when they should be concentrating." He said, stuffing a red box into his backpack.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:01 pm
"Sure," the woman responded, still immersed in her book. "You did try to take credit for one of my kills, you know. I had no idea that you were hiding from your students, though; it seemed like you had just changed genders to get some love. Now I'll have to hang your free time over your head like a carrot."

Bast turned the page in the Det-Tech's Manual, looking thoughtfully on the subject of explosives.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:06 pm
His face fell slightly. "Only cause I wasn't in my right mind at the time, dear Bast. I'm better now though. And I've been expecting that threat for a while. Oh, I may pop in at your estates some time to look up an odd problem I've been having, with your permission of course. Anyways..." He said, before grabbing the pamphlet by her side "I'm going to do a bit of shopping of my own. Ciao~!" He walked off, heading for his first destination.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:09 pm
"That depends on your problem," Bast mumbled as the boy walked off with her pamphlet. She would have to get that back at some point, she thought. She fell asleep shortly thereafter, books stowed away, tired after running around all day.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:30 pm
Bast awoke and realized that an entire day had passed. She stretched and stood up from the bench, quickly realizing that sleeping there had been a bad idea. After ascertaining that everything was in the right place, she started stretching.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:45 pm
A messenger arrived and informed Bast that her weapon was ready. She thanked the person and stood, stretching once more. She then strolled off in to the throngs of people now flocking about the city.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:43 pm
Mononoke slowed as she approached the city hall, and knocked gently on the front door to the building before entering. She did not wait for a response, though, and once inside made a beeline for the front desk. She plopped down 3000 Ryo for a vending license, astonishing the clerk, and astonished him again by disappearing in to thin air.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:59 pm
Manfread wandered over to city hall, looking up at the building he wondered what they would possibly sell here. He entered the building and walked up to what looked like the front desk.
“Hey there, I'm just here to inquire about prices for-” Manfread was cut short as the receptionist held up one hand and pointed to a sign listing prices.
“Oh.... I see,” Manfread said walking over to the sign he jotted down the prices and headed out to the next store.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:36 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 7500 ¥ AC:000019200 ¥ Chakra :630 ¥
¥ Stamina : 350 ¥

Myurai opened the large door to the city hall before making his way to the merchant clerk. He politely requested a license for a shop. The clerk requested the fee to which myurai happily paid the man.

[license acquired]
[exit to docks]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:15 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 750/925______AC: 13,550
Stamina Pool: 415/415______Ryo: 400

-----Ⱦaking his massive bag in hand, Jack made his way further into the massive building known as the City Hall. Now, knowing that speaking to these people would only serve to make their heads explode, Jack had likewise, as before, made a list of items he needed. Here, he handed this to the clerk, where it detailed the desire for a license to own a shop, as well as registration under a name open to change. He also placed Shadow as his co-owner, so should he perish Shadow would be the sole owner of this license. That done, he turned and left.

[Exit :: Clone]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

Tao-Benshin

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chuunin | Void Release | Class: Medical/Bloodline | Chakra 575/575 | Stamina: 380/380~

Yukki made her way into the grand city hall going straight to the clerk she made her demands and placed down the cash needed to get the said item. The clerk nodded and handed Yukki a paper that gave her access to own a shop. Smiling Yukki tucked it away and waited for Kira to follow after. Crossing her arms across her chest she leaned up against the desk watching the people running back and forth with what looked like really important papers and other odds and ends that were in dire need.

( - 3000 Ryo )

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Inventory:
• x15 bladed queen of hearts cards
• a pack of regular playing cards
• steel toed army boots
• a tiny scarf tied to her belt loop
• a pack of cigs
• a anklet with 4 charms on it
• Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
- Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).

Weapon:
Weapon Type: bladed playing cards
Weapon Range: as far as a kunai can go thrown
Weapon Weight: as light as a deck of cards would be
Weapon Location: on the inside her coat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:49 pm
Kiko_Alacran

User ImageUser Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Chakra: 585 Stamina: 215 Class: Ninjutsu/Medical

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Kira and Isis ran into the large building, it was fancier than anything she'd been in before this, and it was definitely intimidating. She hurriedly found Yukki and went to stand by her side. When she saw that Yukki had one more thing in hand she blinked, "What's that? Do I need one?" There was just so much about the two-legger world she didn't undersand. What were all these things Ryoku had sent them to get? And what was this that Yukki had gotten now?

Kira's Theme

I think the healthy way to live is to make friends with the beast inside oneself, and that means not the beast but the shadow. The dark side of one's nature. Have fun with it and you know, is to accept everything about ourselves.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:31 pm
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chuunin | Void Release | Class: Medical/Bloodline | Chakra 575/575 | Stamina: 380/380~

Yukki smiled and then pulled the paper out of her pocket. "This little paper makes it so I can run a shop in our village. Was thinking what way to spruce up the place but with a awesome gambling den run by yours truly." As she then giggled to herself thinking of how awesome having a gambling den would be. The tiger stood by her side still not really giving a care much for anyone else other then Yukki and the two in front of him. Yukki then looked around and it dawned on her why not have Kira run a adoption center for pets or a place where she would feel more comfortable. "Why not have a place of your own? Maybe bring something awesome to the table. It might do Konohagakure some good to have more then a ramen shop." The tiger perked up his ears when she said this looking from Yukki and Kira and back again trying to figure out what they were really getting at.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Inventory:
• x15 bladed queen of hearts cards
• a pack of regular playing cards
• steel toed army boots
• a tiny scarf tied to her belt loop
• a pack of cigs
• a anklet with 4 charms on it
• Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
- Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).

Weapon:
Weapon Type: bladed playing cards
Weapon Range: as far as a kunai can go thrown
Weapon Weight: as light as a deck of cards would be
Weapon Location: on the inside her coat

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items