Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Hondoori ]|[ Main Street ]| Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image

The main street of the Merchant City, Takumi.
Use these paths to get to the various stores within the city.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:17 pm
It seemed that the main rush of customers for the day had not yet hit Takumi, as the streets were still fairly empty. The majority of the shops were still closed, or were closing, but the main ones were already open and well-lit on their interiors. After consulting the brochure, Bast hopped down and entered her first stop.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image
Ashitaka Shishigami
Ash
[Gennin] [Katei no Neko] [Modern Strange Samurai]
"All You Gotta Do Is Believe."

Ash placed Ouka down beside him off his back and leaned her against the wall, where he sat with his back to the wall as well. He pulled out the paper that the Kazekage had given him, then something to write with, then began to list things he'd spotted in the stores. Projectile Packs and Basic Weapons: Small, Medium, and Large, Communicators, Silent Soles, Weapon Scrolls, Radio Sets, Breath Masks, Antidote, First-Aid, and Painkiller collections of all types, Then he grinned, remembering what he had been told. And a personal request: A Chakra-Blade Nodachi.

With that, he departed, Ouka in tow.

( Posts: 50 )
(Current Pact with Ouka: Bond of Combat)

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:02 am
The city was gorgeous, and there were shops everywhere! He better go see them in order.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:35 pm
Silas wandered around the streets looking for the respective items and found a cute looking store that read Pets n Pharmacy. *I guess I'll go here.*
[5/6]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:15 am
User Image After exiting his respective shop, Noel headed towards a mew little place to get some sleep. The child needed as much rest as he could if he wished to get his leg healed up to perfection. Upon finding a room, Noel only changed out of his traveling cloths and placed them in his duffel bag; as anything else the child remained to keep inside his room. Laying down on the bed and hugging the duffel bag close to him, Noel rested his head and closed his eyes. Getting the required sleep his body would need to become strong once again.  

Panthers7

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:37 am
User Image Waking up slowly, the stretched himself out and sighed as he took his first day of freedom to heart. No longer in that gosh-forsaken village that held him down. There was only one person that truly seemed to hold him up and sadly she had disappeared. Looking at her necklace, Noel placed up to the sunlight, hoping she was re-united with her brother and gained the true happiness that she so dearly wanted. Tucking it back underneath his shirt, Noel showered and dressed and packed up all his items. Before he left, Noel pulled out a map of the Shinobi nation. He wondered what where he should go now that he is freed. "Hm.... I guess I will check out Sunagakure or at least the wind country. It may benefit prove to have some benefits. I can... always try it out."Noel said as he rolled up the map and placed it into the bag before departing and heading towards the gates of Takumi. It was indeed a nice little place; he would definitely attempt to return there again.

[Exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:50 am
Walking through the large gate of the village, the Genin on his first out of village mission, walked through the main street of the village. The village was rather large, and filled with shops. They're were shops everywhere, stands on the side of the road for things being sold, people swarmed in and out of the shops. This place had everything you could ever think of for sale.

Kaito stopped dead center of the road. The boy wanted to review what three prices he needed to look up. Peeling the sticker which held the scroll together, the scroll unrolled to about three feet in length. Reading through the contents of the scroll, he realized he was looking up prices for ANBU equipment.

The things needed were chest plate armor, swords, and pricing for custom ANBU mask. The scroll even told him which store to look in. This was probably the place they ordered all the equipment from. The name of the store was "Mallox's Ninja Equipment", which was actually right up the road from his current position.

Kaito placed the scroll in his back pocket, wandering off down the road. There was a large sign no more than fifty feet away with the name of the store. It took about two minutes, and the boy had arrived. He slowly entered the door, taking a quick look around. Multiple sets of armor, weaponry, headbands, projectiles, medical equipment covered the walls and shelves.

Upon entering, a rather large man smiled to the boy. "Hey boy, you need something?" The man spoke with a rather hefty voice, which was no surprise with the size of the man. His voice fit him well. Kaito responded; "Yeah, I need a price for these few things. My kage sent me." Laying the scroll on the man's counter, he unrolled it checking his items. The large man opened a large red marker, writing a price near the bottom of the scroll. "There ya go."

Kaito smiled to the man. "Thank you." He said, rerolling the scroll together. The red marker had bled through the scroll, leaving a few marker blotches on the outside of the scroll. The genin exited the store, heading back the direction he came. The scroll was tucked into his back pocket, and had gotten prices for the three items he needed. Now to go back to the kages office to return the scroll.

Quote:
6/6 Mission: Market Pricing

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:20 am
The boy reentered the village for the second time in a few days. This time was for the same reason as the last. More pricing for the kage. The kage this time was looking into medicine and medical machines. Also, looked for medical supplies. The tools they needed. This was going to take two separate trips through the village.

The shops he was looking for were "Medical Supplies and More" and "MM Co." Kaito had no idea what the MM stood for, but that was the closer of the two, so he decided to visit there first. The Mizukage needed pricing on X-Rays, Cat Scans, and Anesthesia Machines. These were expensive pieces of equipment, but with things not going so well with the Leaf Village, these things were needed.

This shop was right up the road to the left. He had remembered passing it on his first visit to the city. Which made this task much easier. This way he wasn't stuck searching the entire city again like he had to do while he was in the Snow Village.

Turning the corner, his target was in sight. Grabbing one of the two scrolls from his pocket, he began reading and walking. Figuring out everything he needed, he was ready to head in and ask for the prices. Stopping in front of the store, he yawned and entered inside.

Upon entering, there were all sorts of crazy machines all over the place. Most of which, the boy hadn't any idea what they were. "Is this medical equipment, or what? I've never saw most of these my entire life." A man wearing all white worked behind the counter. Kaito unrolled the scroll once again, laying it on the counter. "Hello, I need some prices for these machines. The mist village may be interested in purchasing a few of these machines." The man smiled. "H'mm, sounds like it could be a big order! I like this!" The man said happily, writing some prices on a small sheet of paper he pulled out from under his desk.

Quote:
5/5 Mission: Marketing Prices

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:42 am
Kaito chuckled at the mans excitement, and grabbed the piece of paper with the prices on them. "Thank you for your help. I've been out and running all day, it's nice to see someone cheerful during these long days." The boy nodded.

"Well, I should be off now, I still have another store I need to visit. We have the prices for the machines, now we need all the utensils." The man waved with a smile on his face, as Kaito exited the store. The Genin was now off to his next stop.

The boy walked from the shop, looking up to the sky with a yawn, and stretching. He had been on the road all day; his feet hurt, he was exhausted, and at this point in time didn't feel like doing a whole lot. But one thing drove him; he wanted to become a Chuunin. Ranking up was a small step towards his future goals.

A sigh came from the boys mouth, as he was en route too the next shop; MM Co. Kaito didn't know much, but what he did know is that this store sold medicinal drugs. On this scroll, three different drugs were named, none of which Kaito had ever hard of. Which was no surprise seeing how Kaito wasn't a medic or anything of the sort.

It was another fifteen minutes, and he had reached his final destination. The store was massive, and it looked extremely nice outside. The Genin entered the store. Everything inside was nice. Plant's was colorful and alive, flooring was hard wood and glistened. Making his way to the front desk, Kaito opened his next scroll, showing the drugs on the paper to the older woman. "I need some pricing on these drugs please, my village is interesting in buying some of these." The woman nodded, opening up a small note pad with yellow paper. She began writing in nice, elegant handwriting, and handed the paper to the young ninja. "Here ya go" She said with a smile. Kaito also thanked this lady, and was quickly out the door. It was time to turn these papers in, and get some rest.

5/5 Mission: Market Prices  

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 pm
Walking down the main street Howaido smiled at the many passerby's and waved to an occasional shop keeper. He browsed every shop with a casual glance as it passed and stopped in from time to time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

-----Two from the river port-----

Perusing amongst the street vendors, the smells of fresh bread & meats wafted among the stalls. Delighted at the apparent turn of good events, Two picked up a decent cookbook & headed towards what appeared to be a nice looking shoppe. There it would be that he would find what he was looking for.... prices & items!

----------Two to the misc. shoppe----------

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:09 pm
"Alright, Kein. We will split up here, each of us should get at least three prices and do our shopping before we meet at the main gates again. Got it?" She figured he did and twiddled off on her own window shopping for anything decent.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1300 両 ۞ AC: 2850

Kein nodded his head and headed for the smith to see if he could get a new holster for his sword and if not a new sword.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:800 両 ۞ AC: 2850

Kein smiled as he made his way back to the gates to await Fuyu. He adjusted his new pair of katana on his hips. He was happy he got his kimono fixed but was rather sad that he had to learn an entire new way of fighting.

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff