Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 The Silver Forge :: Smith and Arms Dealer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:10 am
User Image

Oh yeah, it was dark. A muscular man loomed in the alleys holding some crude form of bat or club. Oh yeah, he'd seen this pretty boy constantly. Running two and fro from the workshop. Oh yeah, he'd probably made some pretty pennies right bout now. Bunji would run and as he ran he would eventually collide to bump into the burlesque man who had intentionally stepped out of the shadows and in his way. Suddenly Bunji whether he fell flat on his rear or not from the sudden towering hulk of a man just now would hear a gruff but feigning pain like voice. "Oooh owww. Me arm...you oughta watch where you're going friend. Look'e this here arm oh mine. You just done near broke it, now ow am I supposed to cover these ee'r medical expenses." The man flexed his arm obviously showing nothing wrong with it as he gave the boy a piercing stare. "Well I'm waitin." he'd say either leaning down if he fell or getting real close opening his big meaty palm expectant of something.

Metal Trsu

OoC: Disposable Npc: Provided As Per Request of Trsu

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:19 am
User ImagexxxBunji Uzumakixxx
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Having rushed down the street to see what all was left open in terms of shops and other buildings located in Takumi Bunji was met with a sudden stop. He didn't fall down but he did take a few steps back as he ran into the guy. Bunji put his hand up to his chest for a moment catching his breath as he had been running before hearing the man 'cry out in pain'. Staring at him Bunji wasn't about to rudely run off even if the man wasn't really hurt. "Oh I'm sorry, my apologies." He nodded and watched as he flexed his arm. Noticing the large club in his hand he was a little on edge to say the least but never the less he continued. "Are you alright?" He asked the man as he began to ask how he was going to pay. "Well I hate to add fuel to the fire by telling you I don't have any money but....I don't have any money. So what do you say we call this a bad experience for both of us." He approached the man his hands moving out dusting his clothes off for a moment while running his hand down over the 'hurt arm' of the man. "I do apologize for running into you and hope that you're truly not hurt." Very polite for one who's deity is known for murder and destruction at any cost.

"...How Much People Trust Me"
User Image

Out Of Character:

Ergo Wr

NecroPlant

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:33 am
User Image

The man retracted his hand and laughed heartily. Slinging his club over his shoulder and putting one hand on the side of his waist creating a friendly atmosphere. "No money aye. Bwahaha. I guess I'll just make do with me beaten up ol arm then and we can go on our merry way yeh?" Suddenly the friendly atmosphere would shift instantaneously into a right swing which would slam right into the Uzumaki's face with enough force to topple a grown man. "Mama didn't raise no fool. I seen you goin to and from the workshop lie nobodies business." He'd say moments after the swing. If the Uzumaki fell the man would guarantee his submission by applying a heavy foot on his chest or back. If he somehow remained standing he'd administer a knee to the Uzumaki's chest and an elbow to his back trying to ground him so that he may perform the pinning with his foot. "An you're tellin me you don't got a dime?! It's so funny I could laugh again!" Clearly the irony was heaviest in the words Mama didn't raise no fool.

Moves Used:
C-rank: Hard Physical Punch

Combo if Bunji did not fall on initial impact:
E-Rank Hard Physical Knee
D-Rank Hard Physical Elbow
Metal Trsu

OoC: Disposable Npc: Provided As Per Request of Metal

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:04 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Watching the man as he retracted from Bunji he listened as the man spouted on about no money again, saying that this arm would just be in pain an that they could continue on. "Yes that's-..." he was stopped short barely having the time to get his left arm up the massive club smacked him across the arm and caught him against the side of the head. Bunji immediately fell back landing down on his side. His world was rocked and swayed now, his vision was left blurry as he tried to gather himself. His chest soon felt the presence of pressure upon it as the large man appeared standing over top of him. Bunji's vision soon came back into view of the man while he started to speak to him once more. "Ahhh..." He moaned a bit his head and arm hurt, this was sure to leave a mark. "Yes I don't have any...money." He spoke out towards the man, his hands now moving to the mans foot trying to push it off of his chest while all a long the pressure grew tighter.

User Image

Out Of Character:

Ergo Wr

NecroPlant

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:42 pm
User Image

The large man wasn't in the all bit amused. His foot would stay in place more firm than a column holding up a piece of ancient roman architecture. The nameless man would crouch then motion himself down and grab the Uzumaki by his hair pulling it so that their eyes were level with each. They were eyes filled with little empathy, this was certainly not the first time he's done this and Bunji was certainly not his first victim. "Is that so? The man would spout getting spit on the boys face as his grip on the blonde's hair only grew tighter which would almost feel like it were about to be ripped out. The man would then proceed to lean his club on the side of his tree trunk like leg as he did a swift aggressive pat down of the boy's body. "Tch." He'd sound with disgruntled acceptance. His body would return to its upright position. "Garbage." Grabbing his club once more, He'd then lift his foot which would have granted the Uzumaki some time to breathe but in the instant that he lifted it he'd stomp straight down on the youths abdomen with great prejudice, which would be enough to knock the wind out of someone. That would then be followed up with a another kick while he'd be reeling from the first as if to say 'you're the dirt beneath my feet'. The man then slung his club over his shoulder and began to walk off. "Maybe that'll teach you the value of a Ryou kid...an maybe next time you won't be such a dissapointment."

Metal Trsu

OoC: Disposable Npc: Provided As Per Request of Metal

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:56 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

As the man motioned himself downward upon Bunji his eyes stared into the mans. He was annoyed slightly now. First being hit with the club and then being stepped on. An as he crouched down the pressure form his foot resting on his chest tightened more. Even the spit that slightly ran down against Bunji's cheek was enough to make him want to fight the man. Bunji's hand dug down into the ground trying to push himself away but that stopped as soon as the man grabbed the young mans hair. He then began to pull up a bit while checking Bunji to see if he was lying. "See that's al_...Gah!" He was stopped mid sentence as the man raised his foot up and then kicked him in the chest. Catching his breath Bunji curled up a bit his arms crossing over his chest his hands rubbing the spot where he was kicked. Then once more another thunderous kick came from the mugger. "Ack..." Bunji could only reply as he tried to defend himself but the mans foot connected right with his chest and stomach once again knocking the wind out of him. His face now resting along the ground while looking at the man. He began to walk off. Bunji immobile for now just kept down thinking to himself that if there was a next time this wouldn't happen again.

User Image

Out Of Character:

Ergo Wr

NecroPlant

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:09 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Bunji came to rest once more during the end of the day just outside the door to the shop that Holtzer worked, or even owned. His body ached from the altercation from earlier. Almost crawling back to the shop Bunji wasn't sure if his ribs were bruised or even broken. That or it just hurt like hell from being kicked twice in the chest. His arms crossed over his body while he slumped against the door. The man from before was good to not leave any real lasting impression besides disdain and soreness. Finally falling asleep for the Night Bunji would remember this.

Being woken by Holtzer once more Bunji creaked and ached as he stood up. His chest was still red from the kicks but his clothes held that away from the man. His arm and the left side of his face was a little swollen from the hit with the club. But nothing that looked too noticeable. Getting started on the routine that he had come accustom too Bunji began today by shaving some boards. Allowing the others to come and get them as needed during the day. Even as he finished he headed inside for a bit to help with the shop. It seemed that some hadn't shown up and he was needed inside for most of the day. Helpful as always Bunji contained his pain and his manners while addressing people before heading back out near dusk. He began to clean the working area picking up tools and setting things back into their rightful place. He just moved everythin else back into the small shed before locking it up for the night.

[Finished Preparation and Assistance.]

User Image

Out Of Character:

Ergo Wr

NecroPlan

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:58 pm
Mononoke slowed to a walk as she entered the forge. Once again, she had a task, and it would not do to screw it up by moving too quickly. She approached the counter and flagged down a worker, then mutely showed them Bast's schematics. It was at this point she was told it would take a while for the weapon to be complete, but that they also didn't want her money, which she pocketed. Following the revelation of the length of time it would take to get the weapon, she walked outside the building and took up an unmoving post around the side, remaining statue-still.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

The next day after having been mugged the day before he just continued with his work outside of the smith. Though something earlier peaked his interest. A weird automation. His eyes only got to linger as he began chopping wood, and with the occasional shaving of boards and slivers of pieces for the workers Bunji was making okay progress. He continued with his work this time having the time to stack the wood so that it wasn't left in a pile that snakes or other unwanted creatures could hide. His body was still sore for his mugging but his mind didn't wander far from the idea of hunting down the man one day and repaying him from his kindness.

After having finishing stacking the wood Bunji was instructed to go inside and help with an important customer. Walking in all he saw was this girl, or woman standing there. It seemed that she had passed off a piece of paper to Holtzer and he, being the booming man of iron and steel he was. Smacked his large biceps and rubbed his hand down his beard while sawdust fell from his hair. Looking at Bunji he gave him a slip of paper instructing him to fill the order for the customer. Gathering the items while he went around passing tools to currently working employers. Bunji came back to the counter several times before finally coming back with a large bag packing the necessary supplies for the woman. Holtzer took it from there it seemed as he shooed him away while he conducted business with the woman. Bunji was done for the day and felt that he had enough knowledge to make a fairly decent wooden mask. Hopefully one that would sell or catch someones fancy.

User Image

Out Of Character:

Ergo War

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:08 pm
Mononoke took the bag from Bunji and looked inside. There they were, alright: two gauntlets that met the specifications. At least, they met the unextended specifications, as there were no antlers evident.

"Young miss!" Holtzer greeted her. "I've been told to show you how those work!"

He took one of the gauntlets and sent a short spark of energy through it. All at once, the studs extended into large antler-like protrusions. When he was done showcasing the work, he sent another spark through it and they returned to normal. Mononoke placed the glove back in the bag, nodded to show her appreciation, and then jogged away with the gauntlets in hand. As she left, there was a small metallic sound, as of coins falling to the earth...

Metal Trsu

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

After watching Holtzer deal with the woman he watched as she walked outside of the shop, and just within his hearing he listened to the sound of clinging. Since he was done for the day he took it upon himself to say goodbye to the guys. He headed out the door. Looking down he saw the lone coin purse. Glancing up he looked to see if the woman was still around but nothing, she was gone by now. Snatching the coin up he headed off for the night, finally going to find a spot that wasn't the door of the smith. He'd soon go and count the coin, even so he'd be back to get his compensation from Holtzer as well.

[Acquired 1000 Ryou]

User Image

Out Of Character:

Ero War

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Wandering back to the shop the next day. Bunji greeted the man he'd come to know so well. Holtzer had more wood for him tos tack and cut, and much like always he proceeded to go after it. Setting up the chopping block he began to hack away at the logs for some of the day. After he had finished he began to stack them in a neat pile by the side of the shack. Returning the tools he headed inside of the shop. An once more like always there were people who needed to be helped. He moved around going out and in of the shop bringing in wood and tools to the workers and bringing them lunches that someone had prepared for the rest of the boy. Bunji's body still ached from the other day, but it was a good reminder for him. Handing out more rags and tools Bunji looked around seeing that most were satisfied. With such he took his leave by the end of the day.

User Image

Out Of Character:

Ero War

Quote:

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:24 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Once again which seemed like an everyday occurrence Bunji returned to the shop. This time he didn't wait for Holtzer to tell him what to do. He just walked to the back and began with the daily chores. Today's included shaving the wood and rounding the edges of the boards so that they could curve the boards into railings for bridges. He seated himself off in the corner while others walked around, customers peeking over the fence top while walking by. His hands held the shaver close to his abdomen before shoving it forward cutting out a large sliver of wood into the grass.

Having worked for most of the day he entered into the shop after placing all the tools in the shed. Grabbing a quick bite to eat from Holtzer he thanked him and then headed behind the counter. Running back and forth once more before coming back with supplies ordered. His head turned looking around. The day was slow and as the end neared a quick brush of customers came swirling into the shop. Helping about two people at once he just thought to himself. He wondered what was beyond the shop, beyond the village of Takumi and Giman. Obviously the hidden villages, but would he ever get to see them? Shaking his head Holtzer accompanied the boy while patting his back telling him he was doing a good job. A few more days then he'd get a chance to prove himself, as well as get his gratitude from the wood smith.

- Next Day -

Bunji returned heading into the back again. His hands hardened from the work he'd done in the last several days. His body seemed to be a bit more toned as he took his shirt off and began chopping the wood. His body still ached, but it wasn't from the fight; well mugging. It was from working almost ten days in a row without a proper rest. But the boy wanted his work cut out for him, yes Pun intended. Stacking the wood that he chopped he turned looking around wondering if anyone around him needed some help. Slowly he started to help with orders. His guidance was only along the straight boards, he couldn't yet craft something like a masterwork, but he felt like he could.

Heading into the shop rather late during the day he looked around. First cleaning up and polishing tools before returning them to their proper owners. His head hung low, not getting paid was still getting to him, there was only so much that he could take. But he figured Holtzer would come through in the end, if not then...Well he didn't really have a plan after that, maybe a formal complaint towards the right person. But other than that, nothing really. A few customers came in and that took his attention away attending to them he quickly received their order and prepared the necessary supplies for them and sent them along their way.

-Next Day-

He continued to come back. Walking to the back Bunji didn't greet Holtzer, it had been how many days and nothing yet? A small shake of his head came when he thought about it. Still he held out that the man was good for his word. His eyes narrowed while taking swings at the wood that needed chopping. His maul cutting through the grains of wood like a hot knife through butter. His attitude seemed less cheerful than normal but at the same time his up beat personality seemed to still be in tact. His work finished outside he turned his attention into the shop more work there. Though unlike the last two days there were more customers than normal. He kept busy most of the evening. Handing out orders and showing them around the grounds. He even helped fill in orders for other workers at the shop. Skipping lunch entirely he just continued before finally getting a chance at the end of the day to take a rest. His body ached and his mind was wracked with ideas and thoughts. Wondering if he needed to get out of this place for a bit.

-Next Day-

Finally he walked back inside. He eyed the man Holtzer and proceeded to walk up to him. Looking him up and down he began to ask him about the compensation that he believed he was owed. The larger man smiled and gave the young lad a pat on the shoulder before telling him to come see him after his work day. He also mentioned that the work outside had been taken care of already and that his day was to be spent in the shop.Heeding the advice of the master smith he nodded slowly before turning around and tending to the area around the counter. He moved in and out of the shop. Taking tools to others and bringing works within the store for people to look at. His hands covered in sawdust as was most of his clothing now Bunji just smirked wondering how he'd get his payment today. At the end of the day he was wiping off the counter and positioning things around for the next day until Holtzer called him back into the back room. As Bunji entered into the room he noticed a large bag sitting on the table before him. The man mentioned that he had been keeping track of what he was doing and that it was indeed time to pay the lad. A smirk etched its way along his visage before he snatched up the bag and gave the man a slight embrace. He then in turn walked away from the shop thinking that ten days worth of work hadn't been that bad. Except for getting mugged in that regard.

[Finished Preparation x3 and Assistance x4]

He then began to walk home. Tired and longing for the 'rough' streets of Giman. He now had some coin to his name. Time to put it to use.

[Exit]

User Image

Out Of Character:

Ero War

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:14 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Making his way back into the building that he first entered when coming to Takumi, he recognized some of the guys from the shop. He gave them a nod and a wave as he passed by, heading towards the main counter. He stopped staring up at the man behind it. He was large in build and was covered in sawdust; he just smirked at Bunji and welcomed him back. They spoke for a moment and the man nodded before allowing him behind the counter, showing him where things were. An the stuff in the back of the building where some of the forges were kept. He offered Bunji a drink of water to get started and with that the boy went on his way to preforming his task.

It seemed that the fellas needed help around the shop. They had been swamped with orders and customers alike. Being a journeymen in the art of wood crafting Bunji was more than happy to lone his skills out. He started off near the counter. He was ringing people out as they came up with either orders to place. Or orders that had already been fullfilled today. A smile on his face had the customers thanking him here and there. The men were just happy to not be sweating so hard since Bunji could man their register. His hands were faster from training so slamming money into place was nothing compared to trainning. His eyes watched everyone around near the counter, making sure that lingering hands didn't leave with something of worth. More and more people came in and the day seemed long. He hadn't been there but maybe thirty minutes and people continued to pour into the shop. How would they get things done at this rate. His attention came to the owner of the shop when he was motioned too. It seemed that there was help needed else where for now as a man came behind Bunji patting him on the shoulder thanking him.

[Actual Smithing! I - Completed]

With that Bunji nodded and smiled heading towards the tall man with sawdust covering his figure. Watching the man as he began to shave a piece of plank wood Bunji noticed that something was different. The way he had churned the blade inward made a dip in the wood. He wondered what these were for but he didn't ask questions. After several more boards, once with the man guiding Bunji's hands he felt as if he were getting the swing of things. He then began one with the man watching. He started slow but was told not to hesitate or he'd ruin the board that way. Taking the advice Bunji began to slide the blade against the wooden beam as it curved inward into the grain. The sliver of wood that was cut coiled itself up like a snake adn fell to the floor. Bunji may of had an idea of what his next task was after this assignment. The man approved and patted Bunji on the back. With that approval he continued to work on the stack until he was needed else where or until he ran through the entire stack. Each time he pushed forward sweat started to form as beads of water around his forehead. His blonde hair catching the moisture as his body pressed forward damping his shirt from the work. Each plank was brought up and set as the man showed him, lining the blade up against the grain before shoving it forward to shave the piece.

Unlike before Bunji actually completed this task, well at least the stack that he was given. More abled bodied men carried their own planks over and sat down while shaving away the wood. Bunji was right in his assumption though. He was suppose to clean up the place. This was assumed due to the high in take of customers and workers today. So first thingwas first, he grabbed a broom and began to sweep. First he started in the corner bringing the loose sawdust to a small pile. All the while while grabbing wood chippings and shavings. Probably some of them he put their himself, most definately the sawdust was probably from his last visit. Eventually he got the pile near the door and had one of the shops men hold the door open for him. A quick sweep towards the door and dust flew out quick, flowing in the air his eyes then moved down. Getting another grab at the dust and shavings of the floor; Bunji just swept it outwards once more kicking the rest of the debris out. Another smile on his face as the door shut and allowed the cool air to begin to circulate once more around the room. Taking the broom back to where he had got it from his arm just wiped the sweat from his brow. The rest of the place wasn't too worse for wear, though Holtzer motioned him to come towards the back.

Being lead into the back storage room Bunji found out why he'd been called back here. Their were several orders that were all spread out, tickets hangin off loose lying works. Bunji sighed and game Holtzer a stern look before smirking and giving the large built man a pat along the shoulder. The man explained what he needed done and soon left Bunji to his work. Turning around he stared at the mess. The first thing that he did was grab a piece of paper and something to write with. Taking each order number he wrote down where they were and began to separate them into their respected piles. His order of items was somewhat decent and in..well...order. Placing planks and wooden material along the shop floor as order numbers were matched to their respected orders he began to put things away. His hands were sore and his body ached a little bit but that wasn't anything compared to the fight he had. Shoving wooden beams and board into places that looked as if they hadn't been cleaned before. His eyes moved around looking to see if there were any more stragglers left. Moving around the back room he began to clean the area up too just as everything was put in its rightful place. Bunji turned looking at the back room, it was nicer than before an the labels for the orders showed better than the tickets that were stapled or tapped to the end of each piece. Of course he left those still on the ends as well.

Coming out of the back room Bunji dusted himself off. He looked around, it seemed to have died down a bit but not by much. he wondered where the owner had gone. Moving around the shop he met with some of the forgers and other smiths as they applied their wares and crafts at the shop. Bunji greatfully cleanedup after them. Taking customers to the register where the man who relieved him was. He offered them some parting advice as he stood there watching them. He showed some customers around the shop and eventually got called over towards one of the in house forges. He stood there watching the man as he worked along a delicate peice, it was ornate and small. His eyes followed the etchings of the knife by the man before he was given the blade and small piece. Bunji at first refused but the man insisted. He had a delicate touch the man said, Bunji thought other wise but he slowly pressed the blade to the unfinished etching. His hand sowly moved down carving out a small design from the wood. Starting to get into it his hand turned and twisted while the knifes tipped point flowed against the wood. Carving out smaller designs to go along with what the man had already Bunji began to finish this piece off. The man thanked Bunji and set him down placing an just begun piece into his hand. A small smirk came as Bunji soon began to work on it. his hand carved long flowing designs much like water into them. Star shped empressions lined the ends of the piece before Bunji was called for once again. This time to the outside area.

Walking outside Bunji could see the smoke that began to rise from the small pile of ashes. They were surrounded by some stones as Holtzer pushed the ashes around with a metal rake. Bunji just raised his brow as he watched him control the fire. Walking over the man they exchanged hellos before the man began to show Bunji how to kept the fire at bay. There was a pile of dirt with a shovel near them so that if it got too high or out of control then Bunji could easily deal with it. Then the man walked away bringing over some old warped boards. He explained that the boards weren't good for anything else than burning and doing away with. Yes they could use them in their forges but some of the men were picky about their wood selection. Taking the rake Bunji pushed some of the wood that the man placed on the smoldering ashes. The resonating heat and charred coals would soon set the dry warped wood on fire. Bunji would have to watch and wait to make sure that the fire didn't get out of hand. The coals and wood began to crack and pop, his eyes lite up as fire sparked up. He stepped back for a moment looking at the flames. Trying to control it now he pushed it together, dragging the dirt over top of the loose flames as they tried to run rampant.

Standing there he continued to push the fire back. It stoked the flames while he pushed and maneuvered the wood around in the fire. The wood popped as the sun light finally began to dim on the day. His brow was still covered with sweat, and even more so now due to the flames. Holtzer brought him a drink that he downed with a smile and a thanks before returned to the work he had been given. Still watching, Bunji's feet moved around towards the back and noticed that the fire had spread out a little bit as a limb had managed to fall over the small rock wall. Quickly he reacted dropped the rake safetly over to the side. He reached out grabbing the shovel and scoopedup some of the dirt. Dropping the cold soil upon the wood and fire it quickly extingushed itself as he patted the ground where the fire had spread. The ground was darkened because of the burning of the grass but that was fine, just as long as it hadn't spread to something important. Grabbing the rake again he stood there for about another half an hour. Pushing the ashes forward now he pushed te pile together letting it smolder along the ground. Looking back Holtzer came back out. This time instead of a drink he brought the young man some food. The two of them shared lunch talking about what had happened since they last met. Then the guys from inside came back out to the back, speaking for a while they mentioned that the place was a little dirty again, and they'd appreciate if bunji would clean it.

Bunji entered back into the shop. Since he had been outside and within the back room it looked like a hurricane had hit the store. The place had a mess all around it. More sawdust and shaving laying along the floor. Tools and utensils knocked from shelves and other workers needing more help. Bunji looked around and smirked shaking his head. He moved over first grabbing the broom. Much like before he swept it all up into a sizeable dust pile. Getting a helper to open the door while he swept the debris out into the street. Shutting the door he returned the broom back to it's place before going around with the same guy. They began tp pick up tools and spread them out along the shop. Placing them into areas where they belonged and where they would sell the most. Then he went back to the men helping them as they needed it. Lining up boards and cuts as they made them. The others that were carving designs he lent a hand handing them tools as they needed and cleaned up after them. His body then returned towards the counter finally, taking the rag from behind the counter and giving the top a wipe down before turning around. The room was clean once more.

Placing the rag back down the man behind the counter removed himself from his said position. He then allowed Bunji back behind the counter as Holtzer came over and spent the rest of the work day lending a hand to him. Bunji smirked and greeted his friend while they began to help customers. Bunji walked around the shop lending a had where it was needed. Filling out orders he took and placed them along the back wall for the next day, allowing the customers to know when they might be filled. Holtzer was doing the same, ringing up people and taking in orders. Bunji continued to help customers, getting down tools and instruments that they needed. Walking them to the counter Holtzer would ring them out as they bid farewell to their business. Looking around it seemed most of the people were winding down and a few lingering customers were getting their orders placed. Bunji wrote down the orders and placed them once more along the back wall. Turning around he ringed out a few more customers allowing them the brief time to peruse their wares and tools. Finally they were shown the door as the lock got shoved into place. They smirked and welcomed Buji back once more. He bowed to them and thanked them before turning.

As he did so Holtzer grabbed him by the shoulder and asked for one more favor. He walked around to each in house forge he began to set up for the next day. Placing boards and planks near the site area. He cleaned tools and worked them over to the area where the men would be working the next day. Heading back into the back room he took some loose boards from the racks he had placed into neat positions. Placing them into piles behind the counter so that they could be used for tomorrow Bunji returned into the main shop. Holzter met him with a hand shake as he gathered his stuff. They bid farewell to one another as Bunji turned, though before he went Holtzer presented Bunji with his own set of tools. Each engraved with the shops ensignia along some part of the tool. Wrapping them up Bunji thanked the man and then began his way out.

[Assistance -Completed]

With the work done for the day Bunji was ready to go home. He headed out of the shop district and headed towards the gates. Bunji was tired, though his work probably wasn't done. He'd have to go through several more ordeals before he felt good for the day.

[Exit]

User Image

Chakra: 380+15= 395 Stamina: 225
Out Of Character:

Ergo Wr

Quote:

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:01 am
Kazuraii

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 865 Stamina: 715

Kaori strolled into the Silver Forge and looked around at all the weapons and weapon repair tools on display. She was impressed, and was getting ideas for her scythe the more she looked around. She walked up to the shop Keep, Kaza, and smiled slightly. She asked for some paper and a pencil, and began to draft up the specs for a scythe more to her liking. Once she had it down, she passed it over and asked for an estimate on the final product. Kaza looked it over, and Kaori noticed how his eyes began to sparkle as if excited, and looked back up at her,
"For something this unique, and beautifully thought of, I charge nothing. I will make it for you, for free, if you promise to put it to good use and not let it collect dust on a shelf." Kaori laughed at that, Kaz would be thrilled if Kaza did the same for him, and nodded, “No worries, I plan to use it until my dying day.” Kaza nodded and took the blueprints, and told her it would take a day to make, so Kaori nodded and turned to browse as she waited for Kaz to show up.

OOC:

Theme Song: Welcome to the Jungle

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff