Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Yay money!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAY MONEY.
  YAY.
View Results

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:46 pm
Yesterday and today have been pretty kind to me on the money side of life. It's awesome. Muhahahahaa.

I got my list of books for next semester. I had to buy 22 books. Only two of them are textbook-like books while the other 20 are novels, autobiographies, collections of short stories, and stuff like that for my various English classes.
However, I only paid about $155 for all of them. >3 This is probably the cheapest I've ever bought my college books for so far.

Then I sold my books back today and almost-ish got half of what I ended up paying, which is pretty good in my book. So, I got $111 back.

After I got back, I got an email from the head editor of our newspaper. I've been going in there to help copy edit for them on Mondays. I just volunteered for some experience in editing. But apparently, I was getting paid because the editor told me I had a check waiting for me. I went and tracked it down. $200. 8D Not bad for only a few hours every week and not even expecting to get paid.

This isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things, but it's still YAY MONEY. xD;

Now I just have to finish my essay, revise my story, and do my Grammar final, and this semester will be DONE. Hopefully next semester won't be as ******** crazy busy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:29 pm
Woo!
Will you still have much left after buying Christmas presents? razz  

scrub
Crew

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items