Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
*vomits all over your shoes*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:38 am
User Image

I had my Japanese exam today, and I screwed up the orals really, really badly. crying I was so nervous! I couldn't eat or sleep properly for two days. It was just sensei and me today, and normally, we would have to work in pairs for the conversation, so I had to play 2 parts on my own and sensei was lost through-out the 15 minutes. I did okay-ish in the others, but I think that the listening comprehension will definitely bring me down some more. cry Now I have just one gi-normous migraine.

How's the guild? surprised It's been a while that I was here and I am very sorry for that. gonk

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:11 pm
oh that sucks. hopefully it didn't go as bad as you thought.

i seem to be getting a cold, i think. although my lungs hurt...my asthma is not helping.  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:06 am

wow .....

and i thought hey i wanna take Japanese classes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:58 pm
@Mikey arrow Have you been taking your inhaler? surprised I've been taking Symbicort and it's helped me alot. ^^ It's the new international standard on treating asthma. I think that you should talk to your doctor about it. Anyway, I hope that you feel better soon. :p You should flush your system with vitamin C and lots and lots of fluids. 3nodding

@Aboly arrow Japanese was fun for me in the beginning, but lately, the problem for me is finding the time to read and to practice. sad I know that if I had managed to study as I should have been, I would have done alot better in it this time around. You shouldn't let my experience colour your decisions. though. surprised I think that you should give it a try yourself, and be open-minded to it, and see for yourself if you like it or not. whee

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:24 pm
I am hoping that you didn't final your finals... That is never a fun thing to have happen. I thought that Japanese was supposed to be easy, anyway. My brother managed to teach himself how to speak Japanese in a little over a year. He does really well with it, now.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games