Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Fanfictions
No Title Yet!!! Comments.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starcatcher07

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:06 pm
okay to make my and everyone else's life easier. Please post any comments that you have on my fanfic here so the storyline doesn't get interupted from people posting. Please and thank you!!!!!

Here's the link to my Fanfic  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:59 pm
I like it so far i just have one question: how can leo and maria be waylands when valentine killed the last of the waylands to fake his and jace's death? or am i remembering wrong? pls clarify, im a little confused.  

netherfreak
Captain

Starcatcher07

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:57 am
netherfreak
I like it so far i just have one question: how can leo and maria be waylands when valentine killed the last of the waylands to fake his and jace's death? or am i remembering wrong? pls clarify, im a little confused.

I'm not entirely sure if he killed off the rest of the Waylands. I was thinking along the line of he had a sister or brother I don't remember the books ever saying that Micheal Wayland was an only Child. Maybe i remembered wrong but that could be me.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:03 pm
Starcatcher07
netherfreak

I'm not entirely sure if he killed off the rest of the Waylands. I was thinking along the line of he had a sister or brother I don't remember the books ever saying that Micheal Wayland was an only Child. Maybe i remembered wrong but that could be me.

it was nvr specified so i guess that could work. cool. i was just wondering...  

netherfreak
Captain

Fanfictions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces