Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply GGG Contests
Holiday Party Closed ~ Santa's Helpers Winners Announced! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Avatar
Icy Reign
39%
 39%  [ 16 ]
Liada Trovaras
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Faerie KatrinaZ
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
Chef_Karrie
34%
 34%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 41

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:38 pm
So many great ideas for this party ~ and Gilda has lots of prizes to give away. xd

Our tree is looking a little bare, and Gilda has left the decorations out for you to put on the tree ~ post a pic of your favorite ornaments here. Every 5th ornament posted will earn a few golden coins to the poster.

AND NOW THE BIG CONTEST ~

Santa is a little short of help this year, so........ Put on your best Santa's elves costumes and be ready for an Avatar contest. You must be wearing the outfit you wish to be judged on before I post it to the main page for voting ~ you can send me a tektek of the same outfit so you can change once I've put it up... First 10 contestants get your booties in here now.

What can we do in the meantime, Gilda? *Shakes her head, that sounded kinda whiney.*

Did someone say they'd like to have a snowball or pillow fight...? Why not both?
RN 1- 100
1-50 ~ throw a snowball at the poster below you
51-100 ~ whack the poster above you with a pillow

Not up for a good fight or just afraid you'll get on Santa's naughty list? Perhaps you're already on it. ninja
Roll a single 20-sided to find out
1-10 ~ You're soooo boring, you're on the nice list. razz
11-20 ~ Bad Boyz, Bad Girlz, Watcha Gonna Do, Santa isn't bringing any presents for You!

One last little chance to win ~ RN's hitting exact 50 ~ Gilda will be checking...

Happy Holidays,
Gilda Geezer  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:37 pm
Takes over Icy's post to post our contestants ~ heart

Contestant 1 ~ Icy Reign
User Image

Contestant 2 ~ Liada Trovaras
User Image

Contestant 3 ~ Faerie KatrinaZ
User Image

Contestant 4 ~ Chef_Karrie
User Image  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Dark Maverick423

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:10 pm
I know! We can have a pillow fight!

and give away something like pillows to ppl >.> idk where im going with this  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:26 pm
How about a snowball fight? Or maybe give a gift to the poster above you? You could do RN(s) for page # and post # to award prize(s). 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:48 pm
We could have a holiday avi dress up contest! Oh or a dice game to see who gets on santa's nice or naughty list!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:47 am
Okay I just thought about this at work last night, have a "Tackiest Holiday song" contest. Granted I love christmas and holiday music but there are some really "unique" songs out there for this time of year. How's that sound?!  

Liada Trovaras

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:52 pm
*Zips in scattering boxes in every direction.* Shoot, where's that silly tree stand. They're supposed to deliver the tree tonight. *Digs about in boxes, until she locates the stand. She pulls it out, setting it on the floor. Kicking off her boots, she shoves boxes out off the way, clearing a space in the corner. She scurries over to the closet, pulling the step stool out of the closet and drags it to the door. She returns to her shopping bags, finding the mistletoe and goes about hanging some over each doorway.* Music, need music to get this decorating done. Oh, and the suggestions box, need to check that, too. *She pulls a key from her pocket, opens the lid and retrieves the suggestions.* Oohhhhhhhh, nice, oh, very nice. These are good. So much to do, so much to do...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:24 pm
*Slips out the door to pick up some Rum to add to her Eggnog, perhaps some Hot Buttered Rum mix for later.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:04 pm
*She scurries back in, pulling the Rum from her bag. She pours a dash in her cup and adds some eggnog. She heads over to the entertainment center and puts on some Christmas carols, before pulling decorations from the boxes. She strings the lights around the windows, winding garland around the cords, then wraps the chains of the chandeliers in garland, too. Next she pulls out the wooden Nutcrackers, lining them up in good soldier fashion. She places poinsettias out around the room, and sets glass candle holders on the tables, wrapping holly sprigs around each glass. As she empties each box, she stacks them near the cleaning closet. Stepping back, she takes a long swallow of her eggnog and checks how things are coming. Her eyes close before a loud knock at the door startles her. A muscular young man comes in, hauling a large tree. Gilda grins broadly, pointing out the tree stand where the 10 foot tree should be, then steps back to admire the young man as he sets the tree in place.* Hmmm, Gilda's been very good this year. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:13 pm
*When the tree is standing perfectly straight, she sighs. She walks the young man to the door, handing him a tip and is about to wish him a Happy Holiday, when he points up.* Oh! *He leans down, dropping a kiss on her lips.* Merry Christmas, Officer Gilda. wink

*She whistles softly as she sets out the decorations, leaving a note on the large easel inviting the geezers to have a hand in fixing up this tree.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:16 pm
*Faerie flutters in and notices all the decorations that have been hung with care.* Ooooo! Pretty! Oh, but that tree needs some decorations!

User Image

*Faerie hangs up one of her favorite angel ornaments near the top of the tree, then gives the Nice/Naughty dice a toss* ninja

EDIT: YAY! I made the Nice List! For a moment there, I thought I might not! ... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:34 pm
Don't be silly, Faerie ~ you're always on the nice list. wink  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Pink Fregia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:42 pm
My turn....if I may join the party.... lol

eek That makes me naughty eek oh my.....did I have fun somewhere and miss it? rofl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:27 pm
{{tektek is -real- unreliable right now, so I just pb'd mine}}

Santa's Naughty Helper
For those unfortunate, misguided, poor souls that make it on his naughty list, she's the elf that handles their....rehabilitation, guiding them back onto the path of niceness...painfully. twisted
User Image

(revamped)  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:34 pm
I'm in for the Avi contest! Like Icy said Tek Tek is being really fraked up and won't let me set up with my own inventory so for now I'll just wear my outfit!

Santa's Furry Helper!
User Image

Well looks like I'm on the nice list this time. I knew I had too much sweets in the last month.... sweatdrop  
GGG Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff