Legend of Zelda Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:15 pm
Come, discuss one of the most awesome video game series out there! You know you want to~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:11 pm
What's there to talk about? Its awesome, end of story. XD  

Alex SmashX2

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

kitten clamplover
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:31 pm
so true, its awesome!!! i can't decide my favorite...i like ocarina of time a lot also twilight princess and oracle of seasons/ages xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 pm
kitten clamplover
so true, its awesome!!! i can't decide my favorite...i like ocarina of time a lot also twilight princess and oracle of seasons/ages xd

orcarina, then twilight then oracle D:<  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:26 pm
Ocarina of Time=WIN. It was also what got me into the series. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:17 am
Forget you all.
I choose Windwaker cause it has cute graphics. emo  

Appelsina

Friendly Friend

Otaku_SAn280

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:01 am
I liked LoZ: Majora's Mask. Useing the masks was fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:09 am
Wow Appel, I think you're the first person to have liked the game because of it's graphics. (It's fun to play though, and I love that soundtrack)

Otaku-san: This is true. xd I'm partial to the Deku Mask and the Bunny Hood myself.  

rahna
Vice Captain

Dycey

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:08 pm
I absolutely love Legend of Zelda! I haven't had the pleasure of playing all of the games yet.. But I still love it =3 Though, sometimes I wish Zelda would fend for her self a bit.. I mean she has just as much power as Link but she always gets captured O.o (Obviously doesn't like Zelda that much... BUT I LOVE LINK!)

Love Link so much I write a fan fiction about him with my own original character falling in love, instead of jealous Zelda lolz  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:14 pm
Nor have I, sadly. emo You try fending off a mad-with-power King of Evil, see how it goes. I don't think she just lies down and takes it.

YES, I LOVE LINK TOO!!! It's impossible not to like him for crying out loud.

Well you're certainly not the first to do that... I prefer the traditional heroXprincess pairing. I despise seeing Link fall in love with OC's. -has written a selfinsert Zelda fic- And I didn't fall in love with him, no sir!! One of my reviewers even congratulated me on it~  

rahna
Vice Captain

Luneth Moon
Crew

Timid Fox

12,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:03 pm
Legend of Zelda is one of the best Rpg series ever.
I love Link, Zelda, Sheik (who's really Zelda), Navi, and Ganondorf.

The best one I know of and have (and I have quite a few) is LoZ: Ocarina of Time  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:13 pm
Wow, you love Navi? (I like her fine, don't think she's annoying. But she's so much fun to make fun of)

It most surely is one of the best RPG series ever.  

rahna
Vice Captain

Mirai Maku

Intermediate Flatterer

12,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 pm
My only problem with the series is that it's licensed by Nintendo, I'll never get to play it on any other system. After years of getting nothing but Nintendo systems, I finally went with an Xbox 360 instead of a Wii. Mainly because aside from Tales of Symphonia, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, and Zelda - I hated every other game ever released on the Gamecube.

/sigh My days of rolling instead of walking are over.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:10 pm
One of the best series ever.

My fav game would prob be wind waker too, just the best. I'd like if link would talk one day though but.... life is what it is.

As for Zelda. No she doesn't have the same powers. Link's power comes mainly from the combination of Master Sword and Tri force. At least on most of the games. So suppose if you would give Zelda the sword and time to learn to use it she could save herself. That would sort of defeat the whole purpose of "You are the hero who should save the princess etc", though. I personally find weak female figures like Zelda bit annoying but not that much. I wouldnt mind though if she actually would fight by Link's side on one of the games. Like from the beginning to end. That would be kewl P:  

3Rton
Crew

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:04 pm
ricardo.demon
One of the best series ever.

My fav game would prob be wind waker too, just the best. I'd like if link would talk one day though but.... life is what it is.

As for Zelda. No she doesn't have the same powers. Link's power comes mainly from the combination of Master Sword and Tri force. At least on most of the games. So suppose if you would give Zelda the sword and time to learn to use it she could save herself. That would sort of defeat the whole purpose of "You are the hero who should save the princess etc", though. I personally find weak female figures like Zelda bit annoying but not that much. I wouldnt mind though if she actually would fight by Link's side on one of the games. Like from the beginning to end. That would be kewl P:

I'm soooo sorry, I edited your post on accident!! I meant to quote it. Sorrysorrysorrysorry....

Well he talks in the books... (It's good enough for me, main characters hardly ever talk in games.)

Oh, what an excellent point!! I'd love it too if she fought with Link, but I suppose such a dream will exist only in the heads of the fans. (What a twist it would make for a game, huh Ricardo?)  
VIDEOGAMES/MUSIC

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff