Nope.
  Probably? Who knows.
  I don't care if I do or not.
View Results

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:32 pm
I really wanted your opinion on this,
so that's why I'm posting it in the main thread, and not the craft thread or anything.
[ Sorry! ]
But yeah,
When we went to my Nannie's house, we came back with a lot of beads and stuff, and I've been wanting to make a nice something for her. So...
Tada!
Yeah, I made her that necklace. Do you think it looks nice? The present is badly wrapped because the box is shaped weird. It's not a square. It was surprisingly hard because of the string, and the clasp, and yeah. But I did work hard on it, and I wanted Mom to have some really nice jewelry.
We are super broke this Christmas, so none of us are really able to buy presents. [ except for dad -coughcough- but I doubt he'll spend it on us ]
I don't really want anything for Christmas though. Well, I don't expect to get anything I want, 'cause it's only two things. A Violin, and my nose pierced. Yeah. So I'm making my family presents, the best I can. I have no idea what I'm doing for my sister or dad, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

So what are you doing for Christmas presents? What is something you really hope you'll be able to get?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:59 pm
Pretty necklace!!!!!
You have real talent, you could probably make some and sell them.

I think we should be more giving and not be so picky on what we get.
I feel that we should be thankful for what we have and not be greedy.
However I would love to have a new ipod since the brother in law stole mine and broke it. =/  

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinna Feather

Shirtless Lover

5,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:02 pm
:O That looks so pretty! It looks like a great gift :]!

I'll probably do a few crafts for my mum and dad. =/ Ive gotten a gift for my brother and Sister (A really cheap video game for my brother and a really cute bookmark for my sister (-.- Is it sad I couldn't think of anything better to get my sister then a bookmark?)

The things I wanted for christmas i'm already getting. My mom ended up giving me and my sister some money to spend and ive already went to the mall and spent it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:43 pm
How sweet! <3
It's gorgeous, really!

I'm collecting and donating a bunch of "Toys for Tots" at my school. =)

My debit card was stolen so um ;;
I don't know what to do about presents!
I want to get my mother some cute knick knacks (she loves those) and my dad some history book (the blandest kind are his favorite) and my boyfriend a watch and reed-making tools, then something for his parents...idk what, but his family is really really sweet and loving. <3

And I'm going to bake a bunch of yummy sugar cookies, wrap them up, and give them to akk my friends and probably the swim team..

(I LOVE LOVE christmas -- it's the only time I ever enjoy giving presents.)

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:18 pm
[~+~]

That's gorgeous!

I fail at doing stuff like that - it always messes up somehow. xD;
I've given in and bought presents this year - although i have absolutely no clue what to get my Dad.
Men are so flippin' awkward.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:07 pm
That's very pretty.

I don't expect anything for Christmas, I actually wanted to buy gifts for my family but due to the current economical situation my mother said no to buy anything, not even her birthday gift.  

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Milenko Masakaki

Distinct Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:23 pm
It's really pretty, I'm sure she'll like it. It's the thought that counts, and from what I've seen I consider that possibly the best wrapping job ever. xD

I'm just going shopping at dollar stores and thrift stores this year, the most I'll spend is probably on my favorite cousin. =3 (oh, must not let the others know that...)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 pm
That's a lovely necklace.

I would absolutely love an iPod Touch.

I still have a few more presents to get. I'm not prepared at all this year because I have had other things that are more important on my mind.

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

KinaMorii

Friendly Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:28 am
I mostly just want to be able to update my wardrobe a little bit. Also, an iPod would be nice so I can start taking walks, but I didn't ask for one since my family is bad at picking out things that involve technology.

I love buying presents for people. It's so exciting to find out if they actually like it or not. I've still got to finish up for my youngest brother and stepdad, but I'm snowed in and they made me leave my truck at work....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:43 pm
That IS gorgeous! Great job on the necklace! :O

For Christmas, I... want hot cocoa. Cuz it's cheap and tasty. Especially the peppermint kind. ;P And a pair of thin gloves for ice skating and getting into a cold car! ;D I also wouldn't say no to a pair of new indoor soccer shoes because I'd probably use them, and I'd like a thing to hook my iPod to my car stereo, but I'll be fine without it.

As for friendses... I got them mostly jewelry and bath stuff. A couple of ornaments. I got chocolate for my brothers and fuzzy socks for my mom. Still looking for my dad... he's really hard to shop for. All he ever wants are underwear and socks. xD

Hersheydudette

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff