Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
Chance to WIN 1MILL goldy! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

danger_addict

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:17 pm
I do not check my posts often so i rather that you Pm or Comment me. But:
This is your chance to win 1MILL goldy! All you have to do is tell me why you want it, and how you will use it. Very easy to do.

Time to choose the New winner!!! For the 1,000,000G!!!

Winner is J adore Amoure

Sorry to those who did not get the 1mill, but i will be giving out 1-20 mill in about 1 month or so.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:21 pm
. . . . .. . . . .. you probably don't have that much.....

XP oh well...I'd use it toward Oisin's Blessing.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

danger_addict

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:25 pm
June Malatesta

hehe i do actually. If you are referring to my avi, i do not believe in having him all item'd up. So i earn my money and give it away. This is my first Big give away.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:31 pm
I want to say I'd use it to help out others but If I'm being honest, I'd use part of it on myself, and maybe help out a lot of my friend's quests. They need it badly.  

SG Queen Jezilina

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

wunderIust

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:33 pm
You know what I would do?
I would help my best friend get her dream avi, as she has been questing a bunch of items for awhile now. I try and donate to her whenever I can.If I were to use it on myself, I probably would buy or save up for kiki plushie.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:34 pm
SG Queen Jezilina
I want to say I'd use it to help out others but If I'm being honest, I'd use part of it on myself, and maybe help out a lot of my friend's quests. They need it badly.
Oh i see.  

danger_addict

wunderIust

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:35 pm
To keep this thread alive.
Hello people. How are you?
;3
~Bump~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:35 pm
CrayoIa Violeta
I would help my best friend get her dream avi, as she has been questing a bunch of items for awhile now. I try and donate to her whenever I can.If I were to use it on myself, I probably would buy or save up for kiki plushie.
Right on. thats pretty cool.  

danger_addict

wunderIust

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:37 pm
danger_addict
CrayoIa Violeta
Right on. thats pretty cool.

Aww.w Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:41 pm
Ah... One mil. The dream of a lifetime....

I'd probably buy one thing for me, then spread it amongst my friends' wishlists. I'd rather give it away than buy all these items when I'm not going to be wearing 3/4 of them.... I already have that problem! XD  

Riding_The_Stars

Romantic Millionaire

16,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Person of Interest 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:44 pm
danger_addict
June Malatesta

hehe i do actually. If you are referring to my avi, i do not believe in having him all item'd up. So i earn my money and give it away. This is my first Big give away.

oooh~ XP interesting~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:44 pm
Riding_The_Stars
Ah... One mil. The dream of a lifetime....

I'd probably buy one thing for me, then spread it amongst my friends' wishlists. I'd rather give it away than buy all these items when I'm not going to be wearing 3/4 of them.... I already have that problem! XD
Haha, i understand. i will consider this.  

danger_addict

AWF_mule

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:45 pm
Hmm...to be truthful, I would use probably 1/4 for my guild, which has its own monthly event and giveaways, and probably 2/4 for charity guilds or helping out needy gaians, and 1/4 for myself. I probably would give some to my friends, fulfill some wishlists! That's what I did once, when I had like...one million dollars. I gave someone a grim reaper, Inari Beads, Shadow Spirit, and Sinister scarf...
I think it's really nice of you to give away one million gold...it isn't every day when you give people something.. smile
I have started a charity guild called: ♥Eclipse♥  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:48 pm
jacki_heart_1312
Hmm...to be truthful, I would use probably 1/4 for my guild, which has its own monthly event and giveaways, and probably 2/4 for charity guilds or helping out needy gaians, and 1/4 for myself. I probably would give some to my friends, fulfill some wishlists! That's what I did once, when I had like...one million dollars. I gave someone a grim reaper, Inari Beads, Shadow Spirit, and Sinister scarf...
I think it's really nice of you to give away one million gold...it isn't every day when you give people something.. smile
I like your will to give. smile  

danger_addict

AWF_mule

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:54 pm
Haha...he was a good friend of mine. I'm actually probably going to start a charity thread in the forums...it sounds fun...plus, hey, why not?  
[1]@ Guildy ®

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff