Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ OFFICE ] Guidance Counselour : OPEN Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The office smells like stale coffee, tobacco, and gunpowder. The walls and carpet are a grimy kind of puke green/pus yellow combination, and students entering it usually understand that this office has never looked anything near "new" or "clean" or "inviting." A few of the alumni could explain that this room and one's like it are actually the spawn of countless human world nightmares involving paperwork, unpleasant talks, and public nudity.

The man behind the desk looks less than eager as students pass by the door he has been ordered to leave open at all times when he's in there and unoccupied. His expression is at turns bored and something verging on vaguely alarmed when it looks like a student might actually stop and enter. He may or may not be covered in blood on occasion, but sometimes it's just best not to ask.

Quote:

The OOC: This office is at turns orp and prp (when the oddice is "in session" that means that a student or students have been slated for an appointment with Dr. Hyde. When not in session, feel free to have your student pop in and air their woes to someone who could really care less and may assign "personal growth" homework just to make them go away.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:30 pm
Tapping a pencil on his desk, the counselor sighed as the two students wandered into his office. Sure he had set-up the appointment, but that didn't mean he actually liked having to do this sort of thing.

"Sit down, make yourselves comfortable," he gestured to the hard plastic chairs before his desk. Just looking at them was a bit uncomfortable. "You know why you're here...if you aren't totally incompetent that is. So let's get down to business: I don't want to hear your side of the story." Glancing down at his clipboard he seemed to jot down a quick note (that particular crossword clue had been bugging him all day) and then looked at the two of them again. The back at the crossword. Obviously he was a man of priorities. "It's outside the realm of personal issues and leaking into something of a school-wide issue."

He tore his attention away from the clipboard (he had gotten stuck on #23, but had made a nice start on a naked doodle of one of the professors doing something questionable with a gnome) and gave the students a look to gauge if they were following him so far.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:05 pm
Sammy was not amused.

First off, it was a Moonday, second she was summoned to see the strange Dr. Hyde. She didn't know much about him but anytime she had walked past his room she got the vauge impression he hated all the students as well as his job. Oh and Braum was in the room with her. Fan-freaking-tastic.

So grabbing her crummy plastic chair she spun it around taking a seat resting her chin on crossed arms, her pumpkin had been left in Shehk's care for the meeting, she had promised to return right after to tell the other girl just what happened after this was said and done.

"Oh what? The fact that I called him a self-righteous p***k started a school wide 'we hate stuck up demons?' if thats the case I hardly see a problem..." she shot the demon a sideways glance, one that hardly bothered to hide her distaste for him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:59 pm
While Samantha took the route of furious indignation, Braum took the highroad and took on a lofty look of nonchalant indifference. It didn't matter to him what her opinion of him was, because he found her a lothesome creature that should've been recycled for a patchwork long ago. Either that, or Scareon Kibble.

His 'baby' was having a playdate with Jun, Yaya, and their little one while he was indisposed here, though he did worry about it getting cold.....perhaps he should've left a scarf? He frowned a little in thought, then raised his eyebrows as if saying 'oh well, I'll deal with it when I get back' and resuming the cold mask of 'I could care less' towards the whole situation.

"Understood, sir. Perhaps you can speed up the process and get to the punishment or resolution of the issue, so we can all go on with our lives? I suspect you don't want to be here any more than I do," he stated calmly, his voice even, not betraying his loathing and disgust at having to be so close to such a vile creature. If anything, it sounded very reminiscent of a business transaction, short and to the point.

x___Doctor Ruri

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:22 am
While sketching some fairly unlikely anatomy upon the gnome in his doodle (Hyde wondered if he was a "Tom" or maybe a "Randy"...) the counselor suddenly realized the students had been talking. Likely to him. After a moment he decided maybe he should listen? Catching the tail end of whatever the demon had been saying besides polite-bah-blah-whatever. "Hey yeah, I was going to kind of explain the why's and what's and all but...hummmm...I think I like your way better."

He finally glanced up and gave the two a wide, toothy smile, "So yeah, pack up your belongings, you're swapping dorm rooms. Kay?" His eyebrows raised when they didn't get up to leave right away, "So. Go away." He made a little shooing motion with his pencil. "Off with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:47 pm
"So I get a room with a view? Windows? Decent furniture provided by the school as well as my own stuff?" She let out a slight grin, sure she would be housing by demons but screw them, she could invite Shehk and Siddie over to spend the night and damn all the demons. Let them mess with her! She bet Braum being the bird brain he was had a room at the very TOP.

"Oh your rooms in the basement, 15B, the one with the iron lined door when you're ready." She stood up almost eager to start this 'punishment'. "Try to be careful Braum, wouldn't want the 'carrion' to decide your 'pretty' little face looks like a good midnight snack." With that she was off, this was going to be something else indeed.

Miliardo Kason

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:15 am
The problem is that when you were a workaphobic, you were very easily punished and/or threatened. Discretion, he thought regretfully. He was normally good at waiting.

But Colette had been in dire need of a favor from him.

No, he'd screwed up. And probably tilted the scales in Colette's favor, anyway. One bit of paperwork to be filled out...a shudder of dread went up his body. He really didn't want to do it. The month had been one assignment, marathon, and deathtrap after another.

Highschool.

After taking forever to get from the door to the desk, Barth slumped into one of the provided seats, then looked up hopefully at the Guidance Councellor.

He didn't seem like so bad of a guy. Maybe he'd just get an err, stern talking to...?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:31 pm
Dr Hyde was on the skellyphone, tiredly rolling his eyes as he talked, "Yes...I know...I don't think that's a good idea, just hire a new one...because of the mafia...the minipet one...yeah. Okay...okay, he's here...right..."

Turning to face Barth, Hyde gave him a quick once over and sighed. "So...making deals huh? You think you can go around doing that and..." The doctor stood and leaned over menacingly, "...not fill out the proper forms?"

He started digging through drawers, various bits of awful falling out or moved aside, "Ehhh...I know I have them somewhere..." It took a few minutes but eventually he was able to produce a small stack of forms, which he slid over to Barth. "You probably didn't know, but it's school policy to keep track of any deals and bonds amongst students to make sure nothing permanent happens. We used to have an accounting professor but he...yeah. Well. Anytime you make a deal involving a mark, just fill this out in triplicate. One for yourself, one for the other party, and one for the Accounts Record. Alright? Ok."

"Bye now."

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:39 pm
The horrible and sad realization that Unstabul really had no friends got the half beast to thinking about his place at Amityville and Halloween Town as a whole. Where was he really going with his education? Was his dream of going pro just a silly fantasy? Would there really be something waiting for him after graduation that wasn't an island filled with mist, psychotic horsemen, and killer reapers? All these questions and a strong desire to go into a vicious spiral led the boil to one place- Hyde's office.

Bul wasn't the therapy, counselingy type. In order to get over emotional issues he generally destroyed things. He felt maybe Hyde would either give him useful advice and/or mediums for establishing good vent methods if persuaded enough. Besides, the figurehead had been his captain on the boat ride over and while he may have seemed estranged and conniving he still supplied a fantastic little dessert treat that Bul could eat for days.

A tap on the office door and Bul leaned next to its frame. "Uh... you there?" he asked tentatively.

Come on doc, I need my fix.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:17 pm
King Inversitle

A loud crash followed an equally loud string of curses before the voice within answered, "What do you people want from me?" This was probably the closest Unstabul would come to an actual invitation to come in.

Behind the door, books and paperwork were scattered all over the desk and floor. The few papers floating gently down indicated that this was a fairly recent state of affairs. Dr. Hyde's glare indicated that he felt this was Bul's fault.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:26 pm
Unable to resist a laugh at the counselor's mishap, Bul covered his mouth with a hand and slowly transitioned it to a sort of chin stroke. "Yea uh you're Hyde right? Student counselor, captain of the Risk Factor..." by this point the half beast leaned in and glanced around in the doorway to see what may have happened and tried to stay out of the way of the official as he rummaged about.

"Was wanting to talk yanno.. about the trip and stuff.." he began again. "I figured you'd be the best to come to for answers. Answers about uh.. stuff and things," Bul continued to beat around the bush. It hadn't dawned on him until now to actually ask a staff member about what had happened but he wasn't going to make it the center of attention if it meant getting his butt kicked out of the office without any delicious treats.

"Been wondering about that and coping. Is there by chance any ways you would suggest dealing with uh like survivors guilt maybe?" Although it was a huge deal before for him he had gotten over it having seen everyone alive again.. well more or less. "Also been wondering what to do with my education after Amity-" he added while tapping his fingers together.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:21 pm
Irritation gave way to a sort of dawning horror as the student continue talking. This was...this was...oh Jack, someone was asking him to actually do his job. Dr. Hyde began to slowly sidle toward the window, hoping to make a stealthy escape, when he realized that his office didn't actually have a window. Noting that the doorway route was currently blocked off, (well played) and that the ventilation system was no go since someone had soldered his shut, Hyde cleared his throat and went back to his chair.

Leaning back, he steepled his fingers and did his best to look both knowledgeable and interested. "The trip? Yes, explaining that trip.....hmmm." The counselor took several moments to really consider how best to explain the trip before continuing with, "Survivor's guilt? I can see how that would trouble, yes. Yes indeed." He began to rummage through a few drawers, "I wouldn't worry too much about post-graduate work just yet, you're still just a snot and you look..." Hyde looked up and actually studied the student in question for the first time.

"Capable...ish."

He went back to digging through his desk, "Ah! Exactly where I purposely left it!" Hyde proudly set a red rubber ball on his desk, patting off a bit of dust and plucking a fat spider off it. "The thing about getting over survivor's guilt is," he popped the spider into his mouth, "You gotta start realizing that surviving should feel good. Great even. And that watching other people go down instead of yourself doesn't have to be ah....unfun."

The older man worked his mouth a bit, a little leg caught in his teeth, "Anyways, this thing right here," a gesture toward the ball, "Is from the Human World. They have this wonderful game called Dodge Ball. Where you throw balls like this as hard as you can at others in order to knock them out."

Hyde paused a moment. Were there any other rules? Throw ball hard. Hit others to knock them out. And then feel better about seeing your friends die in horrible ways? That sounded about right. "And that's all. It's a last man standing kind of deal. Just remember to have fun with it." He tossed the ball to Bul. "...and avoid Red. Not only would she take it away and give you detention, but she's...well. She's really good at Dodge Ball."  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:20 am
Before Bul could interrupt the man he pulled out an intriguing and somewhat familiar object from his desk... only it wasn't Hell-O. In fact it looked nothing at all like the stuff but more so his own snot ball. "Sir-" he stammered as Hyde began to speak again. It seemed the question he had originally asked about the island was...

dodged.

"Well I guess I kinda feel good now but-" Again he listened. At least Hyde saw no need for the boil to worry extensively about his future. Catching the ball he curiously looked over its texture and tried to avoid cringing. The ball lacked any sort of slime or go or fur.. what where humans thinking playing with this? "So uh... I just kinda throw it at people... but don't I need like... more than one or something?" he asked then shook his head. Was he really that interested in playing it? "Sir can I ask uhm what you used to make that jelly stuff we had on the trip?"

Bul had enjoyed the Hell-o more than he probably should have. "I mean if I'm allowed to ask of course. I do appreciate that you've at least given the time to listen," he said and actually offered Hyde a toothy grin. "You're a pretty cool captain and all."

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:51 am
There was a note inside an envelope addressed to the school's guidance councilor. Said envelope had been slipped under the door after a series of soft raps on the door.  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:37 pm
The hunchback hovered outside the office for some time, face wrought with debate. Brows furrowed, fists clenched, heart in his throat (he'd have to check on the stitching later) he timidly opened the door and peeked in. His experience with the school's Counselor were tentative, and he was certain to leave any syringes back in his dorm. He wouldn't be drinking anything from the Good Doctor, that was for sure.

Swallowing, he gave a soft, timid anxious noise in his throat, trying to politely announce his entrance.

He needed... well, guidance. That much he knew. Things were too muddled, and made his brain hurt too much. Dr. Fell was certainly of no use when it came to questions. His Master did not like questions. That much he knew. But... maybe Dr. Hyde didn't mind?

Timidly he gripped his small chalkboard his Mistress had given him to his chest, hoping for the best.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff