Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:46 am
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Having followed his mother and kage into the rainforest,Theodin looked around at the people that had showed up as he took his place near his mom and Daichi, giving a solemn nod to Bast and the others that had appeared. His mind wandered again to his times with sonyo,her freaked out reaction when she had found an army of his clones here in the forest, the snowball fight they’d had to liven up a long walk to Takumi, smiling softly as he used the happy memories to distract himself from the grief he would wait calmly for the funeral to begin.

]

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 6
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:00 pm
[ Morticia ]
Sunagkaure ✦ Genin ✦ Bloodline&Taijutsu ✦ Jiton
Do no
harm but take no s**t.

Moritica; Chakra: 210/210 Stamina: 285/285

Made sure to stay behind, she saw Theo up ahead. Along with Ayame and the massive wolf. Where was this massive dude that Theo claimed was his dad? Hmm. Was Theo up front cause he knew this lady or because his mom was apparently the kazekage? She still needed to figure out what the heck was up with that. How the heck was she his mother? Did she adopt him or something? But why adopt a kid at the same age as you... Weird. And of course he wasn't a kid, if anything, Morticia was more of a kid than the rest of them. Stayed behind because she didn't know the fallen person but she remained quiet to show respect.

Attire: [x]
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:08 pm
User Image

tab tab THE DESERT ROSE - PRODIGY OF THE WHITE SAND

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moana gracefully walked among the people gathered in the forest, her hair out of it's normal ponytail and flowing over her shoulders in ombre waves. She had on a dress made out of one length of silken fabric wrapped around her body, but her ankles and wrists still bared copius amounts of golden bangles that rung with each step and movement. Her dusk-pink eyes watched the crowd, exhaustion clear in their depths. She wished she could show Sonyo all the people gathered in her memory, to tell her mow much she was worth. The woman had always thought of herself as nothing... She saw a few familiar faces in the gathering from the office, but she had no strength to talk to them. Hiding crushing heartbreak took a toll on a person. Letting out a soft breath she took her place and turned to face where Ayame was standing, her jewelry-covered hands clasped in front of her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:23 pm
User Image
[ Hakanai & Shukenja ]
Kumogakure ✦ Chuunin ✦ Tamer&Medical
Never have I dealt anything more
difficult than my own broken soul and mind.

Hakanai; Chakra: 285/285 Stamina: 215/215

Still in shock and denial, the tanned female appeared at the back of the crowd. Underdressed and unprepared. She was an outsider so she had no place up in the front like the others. Not wanting to carry something heavy right now, she placed the backpack on the ground. Hakanai's arms were shaking as she immediately rose her hands up to her face, her palms pressing against her eyes as she was doing everything she could not to cry right there. No. She doesn't cry in front of people. 'Come on, Hakanai. Slow inhale. Longer exhale.' She reminded herself. She just now found out her cousin was dead. She was too late on her promise to finally visit her in Suna. After several minutes, she finally got herself to stop crying as she wiped the tears away with the back of her hand and looked onward. 'Slow inhale. Longer exhale. The massive hybrid behind her groaned softly as he nuzzled his head into the upper back as Hakanai closed her eyelids and damn it all. Few tears went down her cheeks as she bitterly bit her cheeks to keep from going more than just tears. She wiped them away just as aggressively and worked on her breathing. There was time for her to mourn later. Not in front of all those people. 'I'm so sorry Sonyo-chan... I finally kept my promise. But I was too late...

Shukenja; Chakra: 285/285 Stamina: 215/215

Attire: Currently the one in pic. Her long white hair is in a tight and thick french braid. She has a large camping backpack filled with clothes and food/water.
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

All those bodies laid upon the streets; stained with red
User Image User Image User Image

I Tortured Sleep I

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:28 pm
kazuraii

Jenni Deer

I Tortured Sleep I

AandOE

Odoeb

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Kaori’s Chakra: 1,040 ☽☾ Kaori’s Stamina: 915 ☽☾ Sage Chakra: 00 / 347
Nova’s Chakra: 533 ☽☾ Nova’s Stamina: 483
Obstacles are like wild animals.
They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can.
If they see you are afraid of them...
They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori was silent as she walked into the forest. This was a place that she was aware of, but in all honesty had never once visited herself. Before now, at any rate. She regretted that a memorial for the woman who had made this beautiful forest was the reason for her first visit, but there was nothing to do about that now. She made her way to the back of the crowd. She hadn't been super close with Sonyo, only really interacting once or twice with her, and with the exception of right after Kaori woke up from her coma, it was all mostly in passing.

She kept an eye over her shoulder, waiting for Derych, though she also kept her attention on the people around her. There was the pink haired young woman who had delivered the tragic news, a white young woman whom Kaori had never seen before; another tamer. And this tamer seemed to be beside herself with grief, so more than likely someone who was extremely close to Sonyo. Theo and Ayame were there, both dressed for the occasion, and were those crystals in Ayame's hair? Knowing who Ayame's Mate and son were, and what they were capable of, she'd almost be willing to bet they were ice beads of some kind. They were beautiful regardless. She sighed softly and closed her eyes for just a moment, letting the emotions flow over and threw her, before she let her emotionless mask of the trained shinobi slip back into place. She could see Mam and Bast, though Mam and his clones were more myth to her than people she had met. It seemed that only James was missing, because even a new Genin was there, hanging around. "" ""

Outfit:
User Image

Makeup:
User Image

Hair:
User Image

OOC:

Kaori
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:

Nova
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:21 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Still waiting for the funeral to begin, Theodin scanned the group of people there. He knew his mom, lady Bast, he saw Mortician and Kaori with Nova. A short woman with long pink hair had come to stand across from his mother that he didn’t really know but quickly remembered seeing her in passing at his mom’s office. He then spotted a dark skinned woman with white hair and a large wild cat looking creature, probably a tamer partner he would figure. Seeing the completely unknown woman would set him into protection mode as he would grip his staff tighter in his right hand and vanish from where he was standing.
Appearing in front of the foreigner,Theo would have a stern look on his face hiding the grief he felt at the moment, “who are you? What are you doing here?” He’d bark out quickly as he twitched his right eye and caught the gaze of the woman’s icy blue ones. This way if she tried to lie to him, he would know.

]

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:45 pm
User Image
[ Hakanai & Shukenja ]

It happened so fast and all hairs at her body were standing up, including the one at the back of her neck. Shukenja's pupils narrowed into slits before widening which was a first sign of a cat that was prepared to attack. His His fur was standing on all ends, from the base of his neck, hidden underneath the massive mane to the tip of his long tail. Hakanai had to let out a soft exhale as she turned her head and growled at Shu to get his attention. HIs eyes darted towards her, the moment their contact was met, she glanced at the floor and back at his eyes. Shu growled, wanted to protest but they weren't home. This was not their land. It would be bad if something was to happen. Shu complied as he lowered himself to the ground and was now laying down with his limbs extended on the side to show it would be hard for him to suddenly get back up. Her icy blue hues lightly swollen from tears glared right back at the Heterochromia hues that belonged to the Sunagakure shinobi before him. "My name is Hakanai Hyōton. I'm Sonyo's cousin from Kumogakure. I kept my promise to finally visit Sonyo here in Sunagakure. Obviously, I was too late. I... just found out that she died 15 minutes ago and I still don't know how or what. I'm angry right now." Her voice was strong, almost cracking. It seemed like she may have sounded bitter on the comment of her being too late on her promise. She wanted him to know her emotions because she really doesn't want to be bothered right now. She wanted to grieve. Alone. Her jaw tighten, saying those words towards the man with the black kimono with some white trims. She was being careful not to make any sudden movements. Sonyo was the last member of her family. All she had now was Shukenja.

Attire: Currently the one in pic. Her long white hair is in a tight and thick french braid. She has a large camping backpack filled with clothes and food/water.
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:58 pm
Theodin Poe

Bracing himself as the large cat burst into protect mode,Theo maintained eye contact with the woman. He could see how red and puffy her eyes from crying and the information gathered by his jutsu told him she wasnt’t lying to him. He still wouldn’t truly trust her, she was a foreign shinobi after all, but she would notice his face quickly soften dramatically, the grief he felt at losing Sonyo starting to show again. “I... didn’t know Sonyo-Chan had family left ... the way she tended to talk, I took it they were dead or killed when she defected from Oto...” Theodin would gently place his hand on Hakanai’s shoulder, “I’m sorry you had to find out this way... Sonyo was one hell of a person... and a great student, she might not’ve been blood family to me, but I’m gonna miss her too. My name’s Theodin, by the way, thought I should give my name since you gave your’s...” Theo would remove his hand from Hakanai’s shoulder and lean a bit on his staff, “you don’t have to hide back here, you can come closer, I’ll tell the others who you are if they question...”

]

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:11 pm
User Image
[ Hakanai & Shukenja ]

Hakanai's body was less tense along with Shukenja when Theo loosen up a bit. He explained and had no idea that Sonyo had family. That was common. "We grew up in Yukigakure for a bit. When it was destroyed, her family stayed when it became Otogakure, mine moved to Kumogakure." When he placed his hand on her shoulder, for some reason, it felt so heavy. As if the world had just gotten heavier. Hakanai gave him a weak sad smile. Yea. Sonyo was always one hell of a girl. Better than Hakanai ever was that was for sure. He offered for her to go up closer as her heart skipped a beat and the tears were betraying her. Again. With a shake of her head, she placed her palms up against her eyes as she had to inhale and exhale a few times. She wasn't ready to go up close to them, mainly because she haven't had the time to process everything that had happened. She let out another soft sigh before rubbing her eyes and removing the palms to look at Theo. "No.. No thank you. Not now at least."

Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:27 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would listen to the woman, and when she said she didn’t want to come closer to the group he would nod, “Alright, I’ll leave you to your mourning then...” With that he would turn and walk towards the group again. When he was near the pink haired woman he recognized but had never met, Theo would speak quietly, “I don’t think I’ve seen you around much... how’d you know Sonyo-Chan?” His tone was soft, not bothering to hide his grief,

]

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:14 pm
User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pink haired kunoichi looked at Theodin when he spoke to her, and her eyes raked him over for a moment as she recalled Sonyo's descriptions of him. They were fairly accurate, almost scaringly so. Sonyo had even drawn Theodin once, though her mentor didn't know that she had even seen the piece of artwork. It was something Sonyo kept secretly. Moana looked away from Theo and back up at Ayame before she spoke. "Lady Sonyo was my mentor. She found me, alone and afraid in a caravan and took me in, let me travel with her, taught me. She saw something in me I'm not even sure I see in myself, some sort of spark, some sort of promise of greatness." Moana's hands finally unclasped themselves and the young woman let her arms cross tightly in front of her, as if blocking off her feelings, blocking off the world. "She spoke often of you, Theodin. You meant a lot to her. She said you were there for her when no one else was, and I want to thank you for that. Thank you for being in her life, for being part of what made her shine so brightly."

Moana choked back the lump in her throat, her sorrow wanting to surface again here. But she couldn't, not in this public place. She couldn't let herself show to these people, to anyone. They couldn't know how weak she was deep inside. She took a deep, shuttering breath, looking at Theodin again from the corner of her eyes. She could tell he was sad too, she could hear the pain and grief in his voice. He must have cared for her a lot too, to be so broken over her loss. "The word is lesser for her loss. I.. am lesser for her loss. She was everything to me for years. She made me in to what I was, she taught me strength and elegance and peace. I hope I make her proud."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:40 am
Theodin Poe

As the pink haired woman spoke, Theo could hear the sadness and pain in her voice, he then noticed as she seemed to do all she could to cram those feelings deep down. As she finished speaking, Theo would smile slightly and place a hand lightly on her shoulder, “All of us here that actually knew her, will miss Sonyo-Chan , she was one of my best students, and a good friend. The village and world has lost a great medic and person, but neither it or we are less for that sad loss, we’re better for having known her at all.” Thinking about what Moana had said about Sonyo seeing something great in her, he’d nod slightly, “You’re strong... or at least stronger than you think you are, I saw something similar in Sonyo years ago, and I hope I helped her learn to realize it about herself too..if she saw something in you, , it’s there, just need to find it in yourself.” Theo saw her struggling to hold back tears, “Also, you don’t have to hold back your emotions around us... yea life in Suna is hard, and we’ve all dealt with quite a bit of loss over the years, but we’re all family, we take care of each other...”

]

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:59 am
User Image

Moans flinched when Theo mentioned that she didn’t have to hold in her feelings, and her face crumpled in either pain or annoyance. She didn’t know which yet. She took a deep breath and shoved it down, closing her eyes to try and regain composure. When she spoke, her words were slow... deliberate, almost as if they were practiced. ”No... You show emotion, show weakness, show any inch of something anyone could use out there and you die. I am... generally seen as weaker, a target. Something beautiful cannot also be strong, that is how the world thinks. But I am not just beautiful, I am many other things. Showing emotion makes me seem... frivolous.”

Moana moved her arm away from Theo’s touch, her mind racing. Her mind played scenes of grabbing hands in dark allyways. Looks if pity from people who were supposed to believe in her. When she opened her eyes again, a wall was firmly in place behind her carmine hues. Hands gripped at the night black saree wrapped around her. She didn’t look back at Theo, only forward. She would not be followed by that legacy here, she would become strong.. unbeatable, unfaultering, unafraid.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:29 am
Theodin Poe

Theo would see how Moana reacted to his words and frown slightly, “Nice script... Yea, in the middle of combat, if you show a weakness, a strong enemy can use it to kill you, but here’s the thing, you’re not among enemies here. If Sonyo-Chan treated you like family, then you’re family to us too.”Thinking of what she said about beautiful things not being strong, and herself generally being seen as a target, Theo would motion slightly towards Kaori when he spoke again, “See Kaori-Chan over there? Short, small build, beautiful,, but also strong as hell. I’ve fought beside her, seen her jumping through the air ripping enemies to shreds to the point that the battlefield rained blood. She doesn’t try to burry her emotions around friends and family. , neither does our kage, another strong, beautiful woman... you don’t have to either... if you’re worried about anyone trying to use your feelings to hurt you here, and you’d like, I can help you get truly strong so that even if they try, it won’t matter.” Even though Moana wouldn’t meet his gaze, he’d still look at her, a sad, caring look in his heterochromic blue and green eyes.

]

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:24 pm
User Image
Haru Kurou
Haru continued to survey the guests. That is to say, the guests that stood out as prominent shinobi. There was quite the display here from what he could tell. Those that knew each other quickly forming their own cliques and speaking among one another. Some of the chatter likely wasn't only about the funeral, even those that weren't so prominent spoke among themselves on other topics. Haru himself kept quiet and for the most part moving freely through the crowds with no obvious direction, his only goal to over hear conversations and get a good idea of those around him.

Still even though the event was one of peace Haru felt anything but. His mind raced for action and being at such a slow pace was grinding on him. He thought perhaps he could have scoped out a few good opponents to try and spar later but it just wasn't the right time or place for it.

Without so much as a word to anyone he faded off into the crowd and eventually to the outskirts of the event, leaving entirely in the direction of damaged districts. There would be more rubble to clear and people to help. That at the very least could sate his need for movement as of now.

- Exit unless stopped -

C Rank | Taijutsu Specialist | Chakra : 420/420 |Stamina : 540/540

Ninja Passives

• Dull x3 - Ninjustu cost 15 more chakra, Taijutsu cost 30 less chakra/stamina.

• Iron Umph - Slightly increases the strength (1) of blocks.
• Iron Resiliency - The user's fortitude is mildly (2) increased.
• Iron Disciple - The user's striking strength is mildly (2) increased.
• Heavy Punch - Confers a slight (1) increase to the strength of physical techniques used while under the effects of an armor technique.
• Meaty Punch - Increases the strength of physical techniques in this Style moderately (3).

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff