Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:31 pm
User Image

tab tab THE DESERT ROSE - PRODIGY OF THE WHITE SAND

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moana's head snapped to the side to face Theodin, her eyes growing slightly more wider than normal. He would teach her, really? To be taught by one of the people who taught her mentor... "You would do that for me, truly? You would teach me? I've hear many stories about your strength from Lady Sonyo..." Excitement began to leak through her voice but she caught it and cleared her throat, facing forward. A slight embarrassed flush made it's way across her face and down her neck. "I would appreciate that... I need time to think however. Maybe eat... I haven't eaten anything solid in a while."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:17 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Theo would smile slightly seeing Moana’s reaction and hearing the momentary excitement well up in her voice before she buried it and flushed red. He couldn’t help but that that that was cute, chuckling to himself before speaking, “Of course, Sonyo-Chan saw potential in you, I do too. I’ll do my best to help you realize that potential in yourself...,” Theo would lean in closer to the short woman for a moment, “I just ask that you don’t go out of your way to hide emotions,at the very least not around me, ok? I believe our emotions can be a great source of strength when harnessed and focused , rather than a weakness or liability, as they can potentially be if uncontrolled... and burying them has a tendency to cause them to bust loose at the worst possible times...” Theo would then stand back to his full height when Moana’s last few words registered, “Alright,I have some training to do after the funeral, so feel free to come find me in the Academy when you’ve thought it over.”

]

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 6
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:39 am
User Image

User Image

Following in with Kaori it seemed as though he was practically interrupting with his presence. The forest itself was a sight to behold but he snapped his attention to focus on the reason they were there. There was other shinobi along with some he had actually never seen before. He pushed the curiosity out for the time being. He was there to pay respects nothing more. He kept his head hung a bit lower than normal given the setting. Everyone including the kage was surely dressed for the occasion. He stood not too far from Kaori but also not close enough for anyone to consider them having gone together. He did have to return the clothes he was wearing after all.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Inventory
♜15 Kunai
♜Uhv Tags
♜Bowie Knife
Gear

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 10,000 / AC: 20,000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:12 am
XAyame_HatakeX

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James strode through the rainforest at a slow, powerful pace. Clad in his armor of Hyouton Ice, as was only fitting he wear the mark of his clan on a day like today.

He didnt say much, lost in the feeling of the moment and his own enhanced senses as he started learning the signatures of the newcomers, analyzing the medical before moving on the the rest of the physical detail.

He joined his family in silent waiting for the proceedimgs.

Chakra:1545
Stamina:1235  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:12 pm
Ayame took a deep breath as her family and village gathered smiling at the memories she had in this place and with its people. Granny Boom Boom was at the front of the crowd and the old woman wiped away a tear before giving Ayame a small smile. She bowed her head at the woman before stepping forward at her full height to grab the attention of the village.
I know it’s never easy to come to these things, especially after the year we’ve had, but Suna will do what it always does. Survive. She looked around at the people gathered and looked back at her family, they would always be missing one now. Everyone in the village knew our beautiful Sonyo. She was life for this village and gave her all no matter the mission. We all know when we sign up that any mission could be our last, and Sonyo when she left to help those in need, I always hoped she would return to us. Ayame looked up and out towards the gates, When I gave her the duty of being the host for Shukaku she took it as she took everything else, gratefully and for the village. We all could tell it wore on her, but she took that with grace and dignity and protected this village with everything she had. She was life and healing and everything I could hope for in a daughter. She found joy in life and in her service of this village, though she owed us nothing.
Ayame looked back over the crowd, Sonyo lost her life by doing what she did best, protecting those who needed it. She looked at Moana, Her student is here, the one she spent her last moments with. We will welcome her within the village just as we did our beloved Sonyo. I have no doubts of her in the slightest.
Ayame put her hand over her heart and closed her eyes, Sonyo was a daughter to me and I will forever miss her. She was life and light for Sunagakure. A healer, a warrior, a loved one. She looked at the crowd again, She will forever be remembered here, at this forest that she cultivated. It is a sign of her strength and love for this village, and what she meant to us. She paused for a moment hoping James would remember what she had asked for then looked back towards the gates as a few tears escaped, Safe travels Sonyo as you head to your next life. She said as the cannons atop the crevice went off in a series of shots in memorium, 'You take a piece of my heart with you dear one she silently added. Daichi walked up and sat beside his tamer wrapping his tail around her. He whined just a bit then threw his head back and let out a mournful howl to accompany the cannons.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:52 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James strode forward, his icy helm in place as Ayame began to speak. He drifted silently and assuredly, reaching a empty hand out to the earth as his Kage spoke of Sonyo and her affect on thier lives. Water, precious to all life, flowed from the earth as James free hand drew vials from his armor. He smashed the vials violently into the flowing water, colored liquid flowing into the swirl of fresh whirling liquid.

By the firing of the cannon James watery mix would have sculpted itself into Sonyo's image. She walked among green grass, her hand outstreched to ponder a desert rose as a swirl of ice circled her other hand. Her expression was joyful, focused and peaceful.

A block of ice decorated in colored letters sat near her feet, the colors displaying the Legend

Sonyo

Suna's Desert Rose

Chakra:1545
Stamina:1235  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:47 pm
kazuraii

Jenni Deer

I Tortured Sleep I

AandOE

Odoeb

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Kaori’s Chakra: 1,040 ☽☾ Kaori’s Stamina: 915 ☽☾ Sage Chakra: 00 / 347
Nova’s Chakra: 533 ☽☾ Nova’s Stamina: 483
Obstacles are like wild animals.
They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can.
If they see you are afraid of them...
They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori watched the proceedings with a heavy heart, Sonyo had been a well loved member of Suna, even if Kaori herself was not often around to interact on more than a superficial capacity. She sighed softly and closed her eyes as Ayame spoke about the young woman, then opened them again when she felt the temperature in the air change; dropping by several degrees with the cold chakra swirling through the air. The water that James used froze into an eternal statue of the young woman in question, looking nearly lifelike if it weren't for the fact that it was made of ice. Kaori felt her throat close up a little bit at the gesture. Suna was known for being harsh and unforgiving, but what outsiders didn't know was that all of that harshness surrounded a beating heart of love and care the likes of which no one would ever know outside of this village. Suna shinobi stood with their brothers and sisters, even in death. Especially in death. The plaque was also a nice touch. She hummed softly when the speech was over and walked over to Ayame and Daichi, her bare feet silent on the ground; and her sound dampening body glove prevented the rest of her attire from making any other noise as she made her way to her long time superior and someone Kaori thought of as something of a friend. When she was slightly to the side and in front of Ayame, she bowed to her,

"We will all miss her, Lady Ayame. None exemplified the heart of Suna the way Sonyo did. May I be allowed to offer my own gift to Sonyo?" It would pale in comparison to what James did, but she simply did not feel right not offering her own skills and gifts to the dearly departed, in remembrance of all the young woman did for Suna. If allowed, Kaori would drop several of her flowers, her own personal creations. Her little demon blossoms, but they were loyal, and would never attack anyone Kaori did not give permission to. And she could program them into merely defending the area and remaining dormant until a threat presented itself. And they were beautiful albino, even the stem and leaves were pure white, flowers something akin to a cross between roses and lilies, mixed with a bleeding heart and bird of paradise plant.

It would be a gift from both Kaori and Nova, since Nova was best suited for destroying things rather than creating. But she knew Nova would appreciate the sentiment. Suna shinobi were family, and for Kaori and Nova they were the only family they had anymore, since Kaori's parents died when Kaori was young. Kaori straightened up and waited for her Kazekage to render her verdict. ""

Outfit:
User Image

Makeup:
User Image

Hair:
User Image

OOC:

Kaori
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:

Nova
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:18 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Theodin would stand and listen as his mother spoke her piece about Sonyo, tears welling up and slowly running down his face as he watched his dad create the statue. Reading the inscription on the small plaque, Theo decided to add something to it. Walking up to the statue’s base, he would take a knee in front of it. Holding up his left hand, Theo would Form a beautifully detailed rose. If it wasn’t translucent, you wouldn’t be able to tell it wasn’t a real rose.Shining within the ice that made the rose was a small bolt of lightning, causing the small thing to shine like a lightbulb. Placing the tip of the long stem against the center of the top of the base, near the statue’s feet, Theo would fuse his ice to that of his father, leaving the single shining ice rose standing upright at the icy visage of Sonyo’s feet. Standing back up, his head bowed, Theo would nod to Moana and everyone else as he passed, Leaving the forest.

]

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:41 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two and Three in tow]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Skiski]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Three stroked his chin in contemplation as various shinobi paid their respects to the deceased, Sonyo. All it would take would be a single one of them asking for her to be saved, and he wouldn't hesitate to do so. Two thought this way as well, but neither uttered a word, their minds trained on those around them. So many births, with so many deaths, and the eons flew by in a flash of an eye, yet the universal constant for those loved by others was always a memorial, why? Perhaps he had spent too much time too far removed, with few solid attachments. It would be a problem worth solving, Three thought, for the near future. Turning about, both shinobi tiptoed away.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:23 pm
User Image
Nice words. Pretty words. Beautiful gifts for the dead. Parting thoughts. All were comforting, perhaps not for the dead, but for the living at least. A statue, a plaque, flowers, all were powerful symbols of the Village's love for this girl. For her part, Bast picked a seed off the forest floor and planted it in a shell of earth at the head of the grave. The woman offered a short, silent prayer that the spirit the dead embodied would persist in the Village in some way, then stepped back. Without saying anything else, she walked away from the gathering.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:00 am
User Image
[ Hakanai & Shukenja ]
Kumogakure ✦ Chuunin ✦ Tamer&Medical
Never have I dealt anything more
difficult than my own broken soul and mind.

Hakanai; Chakra: 285/285 Stamina: 215/215

Hakanai was so tired. One by one, she had lost those who she loved. Her hands brought up to her face as she rubbed her eyes. Damn it all. Shu had nuzzled into her back as she growled softly at him. She wanted to be alone. One by one the villagers were leaving an offering as she removed her eyes and glance at the beautiful creation. A soft and bitter smile cracked at the corner of her lips. Might as well. With that, she grabbed her backpack off of the ground and walked up towards the statue, careful not to bump into anyone but with Shukenja behind her, people departed a bit. When she was in front of it, she sighed softly, her voice tired and weak, "Hey." She started as she knelt down and opened her bag. "I kept my promise, you know? I was to visit Sunagakure first then you can come visit me. I wanted to stop by home first.. She found it. She pulled out two rag dolls. It was handmade. Rather cute too despite having some wear and tear. "Mom made this. One for me and one was for you." With that, she placed the dolls on top of the base by the statue's feet. Wanted to get away, she headed away from the group to get a breather and gather her thoughts. Shukenja followed Hakanai.

Shukenja; Chakra: 285/285 Stamina: 215/215

Attire: Currently the one in pic. Her long white hair is in a tight and thick french braid. She has a large camping backpack filled with clothes and food/water.
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

All those bodies laid upon the streets; stained with red
User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:09 pm
        User Image
        tab tab tab 𝕸 𝖔 𝖆 𝖓 𝖆 tab 𝕰 𝖑 𝖔 𝖎 tab

T H I S x I S x T H E x P A R T x O F x M E x T H A T x Y O U ' R E x N E V E R x G O N N A x T A K E x F R O M x M E x , x N O

THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
        THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOUL

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Moana watched as everyone left, slowly filing out and leaving their tributes at Sonyo's memorial. Once everyone had gone, she made her way to the statue and placed a hand quietly on the plaque, tears welling in her eyes. This was the second time now she would mourn her mentor, the second time she would say goodbye. She let out a shaking breath, closing her eyes, mumlbing quietly under her breath. "I'm sorry I don't have anything to give you as tribute, Lady Sonyo. My gift will be carrying on your legacy... I hope I make you proud of me, I hope I do right by you." With a grim expression, she opened her eyes and pulled away her hand. So what now? Where would she go from here? Theodin said he would be at the academy if she needed him, but was she ready to talk to the male again? To try and pull down her walls around someone else? She wasn't sure.

No, maybe she'd go to the dojo for now and train in silence. She needed time to regain herself; she had agreed to not hide her feelings around Theo anymore but she didn't necessarily want to show up with puffy red eyes and dried tears on her cheeks. That made it too real, too personal between the two of them. Caressing the feet of the statue of Sonyo for a moment, she reluctantly left and walked away.

tab { Exeunt ------------ Dojo }

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

◣ CHKRA ◥ 000 // 000 tab ◣ STM ◥ 000 // 000 tab ◣ AC ◥ 0000 tab ◣ RYO ◥ 0000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                  • Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
    [ Outskirts of the Rainforest the Noroi's rescue home rests here ]

With Hikaru at work, Yoshi didn't have to worry about her. Her eyes were watching the path below her feet as she noticed every little rock and dirt shuffle. Soon, that changed into luscious grass and the thick humidity hit her. She heard one of the Elk started calling into the depths of the forest as she stopped in her steps and glanced up at the fenced area. Her father was at work at the farm. She knew she needed to do it but part of her wonders if she should stay under a rock or find out the truth. With a deep sigh, she did a hand sign silently and it was at that moment, Yoshi found out, the man who had raised her for 18 years and stood by her mother's side, was not her biological father. With a shocked and surprise expression on her face, she ran to the house and her mother was inside. Her mother was her biological mom. So she wasn't adopted.

What the ******** happened.

Her eyes burned a hole into the front door by now. She was standing in front of her home, for what seemed like hours was only a few minutes. Her expression seemed a bit puzzled. Everything was so confusing. She needed answers. With a deep inhale and she started to remember the breathing techniques her parents had shown her, she rested her hand on the door and slid it open. With that, she stepped in and removed her shoes before stepping up to the floor. She found the one person she wanted to talk to. Her mother. Her hair wasn't like Yoshi, it was black as the winter night sky while Yoshi's was white as the fallen snow on the full moon. Her father had white hair too so she wondered if she was his daughter or not and if her mother was relieved that she took their eyes and not the biological father's eyes. Course. She doesn't know the eye color of her real dad. Found her mother in the spare room which was used for her hobby, she smiled as she saw Yoshi came in. "Ah," exclaimed her mother as she got up and kissed Yoshi on the forehead. "Already home? Your lunch is on the table." Yoshi stood there. Unmoving. Her mother frowned as she placed her hands on Yoshi's shoulders and tried to look at her in the eye but Yoshi was watching their feet. "Yoshi? What's wrong?"

"Who is my biological father?"

Just that question, her mother froze. Her hands slowly slid off of her daughter's back as she gently took few steps back and started to sink towards the ground. Her hand was grasping at the kimono ends by her chest. "Ah." To Yoshi, this said everything. "Who is he?" She said once again. She waited for so long. Her mother smiled awkwardly as she gently brushed her black as night hair behind her ears, "Honey. Oh..." Her cheeks were getting red as Yoshi frowned. What was going on? She had never seen her mother blush even when her father was being amorous to her. "Gods. Honey. He's a Sex God."

There was this long pause. Yoshi waited for her to say I'm joking. Here's the thing. The personality of being blunt and truthful, she got it from her mother. Her mother started to breathe heavily. "Mom... are you.." The breathing threw Yoshi off for a loop because this was not her.

"Yoshi. You don't understand. He-" She gasped as she grasped her kimono tightly and even let out a moan. "His kisses. His touch. And he had the biggest... Oh gods..." She closed her eyelids and started to suck in her lower lip while nipping on it. Yoshi then realized what was going on. Her mother was having flashbacks to that night. Another moan as her hand on the floor gripped into a fist and the one holding the ends of her kimono, her knuckles were becoming right as her toes curled.

"What the ********, mom!?" Yoshi shouted, never shouted once in her life. Even as a baby, she was so quiet and timid. Only cried a little bit and it was more of a waaah than a wailing. Her mother snapped out of it as she sighed. "You do well to calm down now. I do not regret that night." With that, she got up, "When your father comes in, dear, let him know I'm taking a shower." Headed out her mother stopped in her steps before she poked her head back into the room. "Be a good girl and we will not speak of this to your father." Yoshi, now grossed out by the mental image, went into her room as she closed the door, locked it for good measure. Plopped onto the pillow, the distressed girl screamed into the pillow.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
    tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          After several screams silently escaped into her pillow, Yoshi turned her head sideways. She needed time to process this. She always looked up to her mother. A wonderful woman. Or so she thought. Should she turn her mother away just because of a... rowdy one-nightstand? Yoshi sighed as she sat up on the bed and her hues glanced towards the window where she could see the tall dark trees looming. The rustle of the grass beneath. Pushed herself off of the bed, her fingers reached to the window's latch and she unlocked it. With a simple shove to the side, it rolled to the side and opened the air in her room, rustling the curtains and the papers on her desk.

A soft smile approached on her lips, it seems that papers are always quiet and winds can bring their voice up. Sat down at the desk, she grabbed a beautiful black sturdy leather bind book and opened it. Slowly and carefully opened the papers, she was working on something. Black nails reached to the ink bottle as she popped it open. Dipped her pen into it, she rested her free elbow on the desk, her snow-white hair spilled over between her fingers and over her arm as she started to focus on her one and true hobby, cartography.

The needlepoint pen glides over the paper ever so carefully, she would have to be careful and get the precise pressure just right. Now having finally reached to the Suna Crevice with permission, she could draw it. Only what she saw. She drew everything she remembered. From the slight bump of the sand dunes to the vast and openness yet closeness of the huge rock wall. She even added some shading to the rock wall that she could remember to the best of her ability. Measured once, measured twice, the young Void woman made sure that it was the right distance that she had put down on her legend.

The wind whistles soothed her and gave her paper voice as there was another noise that was coming in. Crickets. Frogs. Sounds of the night. Her head turned and she saw that it was dark. Was she really preoccupied that long? With a soft sigh, she set the pen down on a square white cloth and closed the ink bottle. She made sure to put weights on the corners of her paper to help the ink dry.

Rose from her desk, slender fingers reached and turned off the light as she was met with the moon's silver kisses in her room. Plopped onto her bed, she rested on her back, with her forearm over her forehead. That focus was gone and now she was focusing on something else.

Hikaru.

How can she help her? She closed her eyelids and started to remember back the academy days. The best she could. She remembers land more than she remembers conversations. There was Hikaru. Sitting by her. Her mouth was moving but... no sounds were coming out. Yoshi's lips curved into a frown. No matter. She went through different memories. Hikaru crying because she was scared to fail. Other people bullying Hikaru until Yoshi silently put them in their place. Does Hikaru even know of this?

Her arm that rested on her forehead was starting to fall asleep and get a little weary from its position so she moved it to rest on her belly. Her mind focused on every breath she took. The movement of her stomach and the stillness of the night. The silvery light of the moon slowly crept over her hardwood floors and brighten her room as it rose into the dark night sky, shining everything where it can reach. Her head turned towards the wall, zoning off. Yoshi figured it out. She was not going to sleep that night. Instead of being mad and frustrated, she put this time and good use to help her now, teammate.

Different memories. Then another one. Yoshi and her parents had decided to go out for dinner one night. It was then she had discovered that Hikaru worked there. Hikaru was overjoyed to see Yoshi but it lasted a second. It wasn't like the academy, where Hikaru clung to Yoshi like the drying ink on her paper. No. It was a brief hi and Hikaru was a different person when she was at her job. The way she dealt with that knife chopping vegetables. Yoshi's eyes widen. The way Hikaru moved the wok and food around like it was nothing. With a deep gasp, Yoshi sat up. The way her arms and legs never seemed tired.

She figured it out!

With a bright smile that would make the moon's light envious, Yoshi quickly headed into the shower. Opened her bedroom door, she noticed that her house was dark. So her parents were asleep. Silently, she made her way over to the bathroom and took her shower. Once she was done, she packed everything she might need for the day into the bag, left a note that she went to go training, she slipped out of the window, and closed the window. With the rays of the silver globe in the sky, she made her way to find the one person she needed to talk to about this.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic