Welcome to Gaia! ::

~MANGA UNIVERSE~

Back to Guilds

A GUILD FOR ALL MANGA LOVERS!!!!! 

Tags: manga, shojo, shounen, yaoi, fantasy 

Reply Contests Forum!!! Make your own Contests too!
Christmas Event Writing Contest Winner being Determined

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:59 pm
Write something about what holiday you celebrate or if you really don't have something like that write whatever you want.
Anyone can post here and you'll have a chance to win 25k!!!
This is connected with the Christmas Event

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:45 am

idea
Well, i dont celebrate christmas in my family. Its sad, i feel really envious seeing everyone in Gaia talking about it and it sounds really fun =(
But in my country, i celebrate Chinese New Year, and its EPIC xd
You would enjoy seeing fireworks everywhere you go once the stroke of midnight, and there are red packets full of $$$ and delicious food to eat...
Well, i also wish a very Merry Christmas to everyone here ^^~

DarkSkyEclipse

Desirable Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Luka god of death

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:41 pm
Here i celebrate christmas, we always make tamales, but the thing is i am a very picky eater and don't eat anything except the sweets *Laughs*, we also hang up lights with a different theme every year, we went for the *old fashioned* theme this year and it stands out alot from our other neighbors. In christmas we also go out every year down town and look at the huge christmas tree. And when i went i was wearing a black trench coat, a hat and scarf and it was hilarious because some people thought we were foreginers *Laughs*. When ever we sit down to eat for christmas i never really join since i hate turkey and ham and tamales. So thats about what we pretty much do every christmas.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:22 pm
I love Christmas for its small wonders. People always laugh at the little kids how they believe in Santa Claus and how naive they are when they think this world is filled with love. One day in a year I feel like all my family and friends gather, and I can feel their love. It fills me with happiness - and even that is a little wonder to me.
I didn't expect this Christmas so much. I was so busy and I had so many stuff to think about that by the time I realized it would be holidays soon, it was already the second Sunday of Advent. I felt really bad, but even after that I still didn't get the feeling. I believed this Christmas would be the worst ever. However, I was wrong. My family gave me a very merry and peaceful Christmas. Sure, no day can pass without some fight and argument, but I saw how hard they tried to keep it down.
Though there was something a bit off about Christmas. We are religious and went to the church in the afternoon, but there was such big crowd we didn't have a seat to sit down. I never really like standing, but surprisingly, I bore with it very well... in the first half hour. In the middle of a prayer I felt so terrible I had to go through a smaller crowd to sit down. My mother came to me and we went out into the car. It was a strange feeling, but I was glad that my mother was there for me <3

I'd like to tell everyone that Christmas is what we make of it. It's just one day, so let's try to do something we usually don't do. When it comes to our grandpa's never-ending, I-heard-it-a-billion-times stories, let's listen to it with excitement and applaud in the end. Because if you do something good, you will get back something good as well. I hope you all have nice holidays!

Very Merry Christmas To Everyone! <3

Colonel Gabrielle

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

neko cat warrior

Invisible Member

6,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:37 am
Well usually my family goes to Columbus to see the rest of my family. Aunt, uncle, cousins, you name it. But recently my mom has bin going to the hospital off and on, so we couldn't go this year. Another thing is that recently back in November my dad got fired from his job so we don't have much for Christmas this year. But the more I look at it, the more I'm thankful that we are where we are right now. I mean when I think for a second I think about all the other people who have no family, no gifts, no food, and nothing at all. Thats why I'm more thankful for this Christmas then any other year.

~Merry Chistmas Everyone! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:32 pm
Merry Christmas! This time of year used to be sad for me, because my mom died at Christmastime. That was seven years ago.I used to think ''why did it have to be at Christmas ?'' Now, I realize i should enjoy the people I love while they are here, because you never know how long you have with them.I spend every Christmas remembering my mom, and how she loved angels and Christmas. i love my family:my little sister ,Morgan, and my little brother Josh,and my dad. It might sound weird, but every Christmas, i go outside alone and say hi to my mom. i tell her i love her,and how much i miss her. Christmas used to be all sad and teary for me- crying , but now it's a happy kind of sad,if you can understand that. sad : crying biggrin  

Gaararulesmylife

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

emomist1

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:07 pm
funny story(made up) ??!!!!!??!!!@@@@ christmas writting
plz dont comment!

one christmas eve my nana wanted to keep santa alive .so she dressed as santa and went out side and saw a 3yrs old girl running to her. my mom ran to the mall to get away from her an saw that she attracted over 19 kids to her so she down and took gift ordeds ween th mall owner came and give my mom 1thousand dollars an said merry x-mas
an now we always remeber that an laugh the holiday away but i still cant belive it happen i belive i was a dream  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:38 pm
Christmas story!!! characters; me (Namine), my little sister (Selena), my dad (dad... >.>), and other side characters!!

One snowy afternoon, my dad picked me and my sister up from school. It was Wednesday, two days before Christmas, and the day brake starts. I climed into the front seat in of the car, and my sister in the back. "Namine, Selena, i have somthing to tell you girls." he said. Selena looked at me witha glowing smile. I gulped, I on the other hand, was nervues. "Girls, we are going to have X-mas early." Gasp!! "now before you freak out, we have to wait for Cindy (my dad's girl friend) and Kesha (Cindy's daughter). We continued driveing home exited on edege.
"aghhhhh!!!" my little sister screamed at the top of her lungs as she say the emountains of gifts. Maybe the mound of gifts looked bigger because our tree was a tiny brass one from Creat and Barel. Turns out we didn't have to wait. Cindy and Kesha were there. Selena riped open her gifts as soon as my dad said "go." Christmas had just begain.  

Ashomi love

Gemini Witchcraft

9,425 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:39 am
Now in Arenas. Click here

I was up all christmas night
Waiting for Santa to come down that chimney tight
All I got was coal last year
But I will make him shed a tear

I have my gun ready for him
Time to make him look like tiny Tim

Rustle, Tustle I hear a noise
I am going to steal his precious toys
Red Fat Nick came down the chimney
I am going to do to him like what I did with Sidney

I jumped out with my loaded Gun
Time for me to have some fun
You would think he said " Ho, Ho, Ho "
But it went more like " No, No, No "

His pulse stop while the air cleared
I guess I was a bit too unfair
Oh well, what can you do?
I guess I went a bit coo-coo

I kept the sleigh and presents for myself
And hid Santa in the Self
I killed Rudolph and cook him sweet
But I skipped some reindeer meat

I made everyone suffer my pain
So I drop down coal like a heavy rain
Merry Christmas on this Christmas Night
Now I ruin Christmas for my own delight

twisted

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:21 pm
Christmas at my house is really fun. we always get a real tree and decorate it together. we have each stockings made by someone else in our family. we bake cookies and have fun icing them. its not just the material things that makes Christmas special though, its the feeling. that wonderful Christmas spirit! Merry Christmas!!! biggrin  

kitten clamplover
Crew

Midknightwolf17

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:46 pm
I'm deciding to write what ever I want. A Poem and Picture for you all to enjoy....
User Image
Is this what you see...
Could this be the real me?

Will you judge the mask that I wear?
Do you even know what's under there?

Please try not to fret...
Is it by chance that we met?

Time holds the key...
where will you be?

Just wait and see...
You'll be glad you met someone like... Me.

((Poem is under copyright and written by me. You steal it I will hunt you donw and kill you. twisted scream ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:29 pm
†~
User Image

††"I used to just cry and give up...I nearly went the wrong way..."††

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦

Every Christmas my family, friends, and I have a Christmas party the day before Christmas/ on Christmas Eve, and my everyone always seems to be happy on parties like this. After a couple of hours of having fun at the party, my Mother makes a delicious ham, drizzled with a hint of sweet pineapple juice, which makes everyone savor each bite.

We, of course, pray before the meal. We pray about our gratefulness towards what we have and pray about Jesus. After the scrumptious meal, we continue to have fun at the party. Usually, the adults watch sports or dance salsa during the party. Us kids play video games, watch TV, or joke around with one another.

Once midnight comes around, my family has a tradition that we open at least 1-3 presents, then open the rest in the morning. When I opened my gifts, they all made me laugh, smile, and cry. They were incredible. In the morning, there are even more squeals of happiness.

Every year I look forward to the next year's Christmas, and I hope your holidays are blessed as well. Thank you.

╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

††"I'm doing this of my own free will...because I love you."††

sabri77

5,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Strawhat4life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:49 pm
I love christmas time in my house because my sister is only five years old so its fun to watch her get so excited and I get to pull a little trick to get her to go to bed on time
My sister doesn't like to go to bed on time on christmas obviously like every kid and I've done this trick and suggest it to all siblings who's younger siblings won't go to bed on christmas because they want to see santa
my cousin had watched polar express and gave me a jingle bell so I kept it on my dresser and on christmas eve when my sister wouldn't go to bed I snuck into my room and put it in my pocket then walked back into the living room when I couldn't convince my sister to go to bed I put my hand in my pocket and started jingling the jingle bell so she could hear it and told her that Santa was coming my sister ran al the way down the hall and to bed she wanted to go to bed as fast as she could in that case it was adorable and effective I've been doing it for a couple years now and it works!  
Contests Forum!!! Make your own Contests too!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games