Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
KiroMishima's Mancave Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:21 pm
Dstdnt
KiroMishima
Dstdnt
KiroMishima
Dstdnt

We had been using those hashtags for years though. 8O xD Just checked~ DTI's Twitter was in 2010, Skype, the first group formed sometime late 2012. xD For a time we were also followed by the English Digimon dubbers, Saban prior to Digimon Fusion coming out. Oh really nice, how so randomly? xD What kind? 8D

It sorta just happened. I'm chilling one day and got bored so i went online and looked at some parts and stuff and decided to try and make one just to look at the price. My uncle saw me do this and was like "Damn that looks cool! Lets get it" Now here I am playing Skyrim on Ultra Quality and waiting for MGS to download. Its an IBUYPOWER rig with an NVIDIA video card. Perfect for streaming.

Wow that's really great! XD and ohh nice lol 8D have you been playing ESO too? and NVidia's so great! 8O I've been thinking of streaming lately but my computer's nowhere near HQ for streaming xD Sounds like the new MSG is a lot of fun too lol 8D

Loooooooool no I don't play that. Personally I find it to be a bad idea to make an Elder Scrolls game online. You don't really need nividia for streaming just for good quality graphics. I7 processor is what you really want for streaming. And oh man MGS is awesome. I literally sneaked up on a guy put C4 on him ran away then waited till he walked up to his buddies to talk and then blew him up.

A lot of friends told me the same thing about it becoming an online game. xD True lol someday I'll get a processor around that area, someday. xD Well that does sound really fun XD Been playing Deadpool a bit lately, just how they made it, so much greatness especially in the story lol

What game were you planning on streaming anyways? Oh did you get Deadpool on the steam sale? I was thinking about getting it since it seemed like a good deal. I heard mixed reviews on it though.

lief_7
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Also if you guys need some content made or need help with participation or anything let me know. But I will say that I don't plan on participating in weekly contests since I have what I want.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:08 pm
KiroMishima
Dstdnt
KiroMishima
Dstdnt
KiroMishima
Dstdnt

We had been using those hashtags for years though. 8O xD Just checked~ DTI's Twitter was in 2010, Skype, the first group formed sometime late 2012. xD For a time we were also followed by the English Digimon dubbers, Saban prior to Digimon Fusion coming out. Oh really nice, how so randomly? xD What kind? 8D

It sorta just happened. I'm chilling one day and got bored so i went online and looked at some parts and stuff and decided to try and make one just to look at the price. My uncle saw me do this and was like "Damn that looks cool! Lets get it" Now here I am playing Skyrim on Ultra Quality and waiting for MGS to download. Its an IBUYPOWER rig with an NVIDIA video card. Perfect for streaming.

Wow that's really great! XD and ohh nice lol 8D have you been playing ESO too? and NVidia's so great! 8O I've been thinking of streaming lately but my computer's nowhere near HQ for streaming xD Sounds like the new MSG is a lot of fun too lol 8D

Loooooooool no I don't play that. Personally I find it to be a bad idea to make an Elder Scrolls game online. You don't really need nividia for streaming just for good quality graphics. I7 processor is what you really want for streaming. And oh man MGS is awesome. I literally sneaked up on a guy put C4 on him ran away then waited till he walked up to his buddies to talk and then blew him up.

A lot of friends told me the same thing about it becoming an online game. xD True lol someday I'll get a processor around that area, someday. xD Well that does sound really fun XD Been playing Deadpool a bit lately, just how they made it, so much greatness especially in the story lol

What game were you planning on streaming anyways? Oh did you get Deadpool on the steam sale? I was thinking about getting it since it seemed like a good deal. I heard mixed reviews on it though.

Really atm just thinking of streaming DCUO xD been playing it for years now, Idk there's been some good changes, some meh changes and then they went back and fixed it xD Lots of changes has happened though so have to see how it'll be in the next few months, but it's really been fun for me lol, like how mostly everyone else likes LoL, DCUO's my LoL, but well way different. xD Kind of WoW-ish but not taking my life. 3nodding XD Oh yes got Deadpool on Steam sale! I was thinking it might be even be 75% on sale for Black Friday/Christmas sale or w/e, but couldn't wait, saw a walkthrough years ago, it was too fun not to buy at 50% off xD So far so fun! xD Gameplay's good but if you like the character = you'll love the game lol, it's like his comic made into a video game. Hoping the Deadpool movie will be even better. xD Even though Fox did a meh job on the Fantastic Four reboot, have higher hopes for their X-Men reboot/reversion, but way higher for Marvel + Sony cause, well Marvel, and Spider-Man. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:37 pm
Dstdnt

Yea I think DCUO is an mmo. Yea League is crazy man. The world championship just started this morning actually. Making record breaking view counts of over a million on twitch alone. Some countries are even broadcasting it on tv which is cool.

also Also ALSO! Calling the new Fantastic Four a meh movie is a huge compliment. It got a 9% approval rating. I think it was said to be the lowest in history of superhero movies and for fox studio.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:50 pm
KiroMishima
Dstdnt

Yea I think DCUO is an mmo. Yea League is crazy man. The world championship just started this morning actually. Making record breaking view counts of over a million on twitch alone. Some countries are even broadcasting it on tv which is cool.

also Also ALSO! Calling the new Fantastic Four a meh movie is a huge compliment. It got a 9% approval rating. I think it was said to be the lowest in history of superhero movies and for fox studio.

Yep it's a MMORPG lol I've met a few DCUO Youtubers in game and appeared randomly in some DCUO videos a few years ago xD Yep that's true, it's really great that it's gotten so much attention lol 8D I was a bit into Infinite Crisis, Idk Superhero games really draw me in xD it was a MOBA, also by DC, played for a while and then the game shut down since not enough people I guess xD I guess when you know the characters better make the game more fun as well, someday I'll get familiar with League characters, someday. XD

Yep XD I've never seen it so can't really say anything about it, but yep the director even came out with a complaint about how Fox forced him to change stuff. xD People were all trying to spook the Spider-Man movie that'll be part of the MCU, yet has nothing to do with Fox, and since they agreed to work together, don't think Sony can actually shut down the suggestions from Marvel, but we'll have to see. XD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:01 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Boop  

KiroMishima
Crew

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:27 pm
KiroMishima
SpazzticPanda1311

Boop

Oh hey! Are you back now? wb! It's been a loooong time haha  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:15 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
KiroMishima
SpazzticPanda1311

Boop

I don't know what you are talking about. You were the one that said you were done with gaia. But yea its been sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.  

KiroMishima
Crew

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:11 pm
KiroMishima
SpazzticPanda1311
KiroMishima
SpazzticPanda1311

Boop

I don't know what you are talking about. You were the one that said you were done with gaia. But yea its been sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

Pffft I said MAYBE Sassey pants  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:48 am
KiroMishima
You are invited to Swanmon's Party!

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KiroMishima
Crew