Reply Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]
Girl Friend.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tank_Comp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:16 am
I just got out of a really bad relationship. Idk, I was just hoping for some help to get my mind off of her, and how to find a new love  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:06 pm
I'm sorry to hear that. What you should do is just stay single for a while. If she was that important you really shouldn't rush into things. Because if you do that, the next girl's just gonna be a rebound girl and that's not good for either of you. But if you feel that you can actually handle another relationship, then go for it. It's really up to you. 3nodding  

Lula Fox

4,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

xX_YouCanCallMeL_Xx

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:31 pm
Tank_Comp
I just got out of a really bad relationship. Idk, I was just hoping for some help to get my mind off of her, and how to find a new love

I think that you should wait for a while. If she is that important then eaither she will come back for you, or you should go back after her. Its normal to wait at least 3 months before finding another girlfriend. i hope i helped!! sweatdrop im not the best advice giver. Dx  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:45 pm
Elizabeth Shari
I'm sorry to hear that. What you should do is just stay single for a while. If she was that important you really shouldn't rush into things. Because if you do that, the next girl's just gonna be a rebound girl and that's not good for either of you. But if you feel that you can actually handle another relationship, then go for it. It's really up to you. 3nodding

Well thank you, it was such a bad break up and i though i loved her and everything, so it was kinda hard, but im over her. She wasnt worth it in the long run. I think im ready for another relationship, its just i dont know where to start, its been a while  

Tank_Comp

Tank_Comp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:51 pm
I'm just hoping for someone to talk to. Wish i could cuddle haha  
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out