[S] Ragnarok event?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:47 am
Soooo I've been playing this game on and off for a few years now (since '06) and, while it isn't as popular as WoW I think it's a really awesome game. But, I digress.
I think it'd be awesome to have a Ragnarok event (there's a manga&anime based on it, too, but I prefer the game version).

Basically it could be Soqs based on the different classes See the list here (Clicking each section will give you a detailed image of the class.)

As well as different NPCs, MVPs and random monsters.

For the best guide see http://ratemyserver.net
It's got an NPC database and a monster data base.

I'm not really what else there is to say other than what's already been said.

Um, yes. >_<

(highwizardsftw)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:53 am
Ragnarok event would be so baller * A*  

Gekokoko

Gekko

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:37 am
;________________________________;

You can not play it on English servers anymore, I had a Gypsy too OMG it took me so long ): ~

However a event would be awesome! heart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:37 pm
You know, when I read "Ragnarok," I thought of the EVENT in Norse Mythology xd ;; So why not parallel events? One for RO, and one for the mythological event? With Soquili cosplays of the Norse gods, maybe a Purewalker of Fenris for, I dunno, RP or auction, and his two sons as Corpse Powder Skinwalkers(Some sort of race-like event, since one's supposed to eat the sun and the other the moon?), and Valkerie mares for a raffle or something.. Unfortunately, I never played RO, as fun as it looked, because I never had a computer that could handle it at the time, nor money(If that tells you how long it's been since I checked, it was a pay-to-play last I looked... And now it's not in English? Sadness!).

Of course, I don't really know if there's any cosplays or not of any of the Norse gods and goddesses and other deities xd ; Last time I looked at the lists was a while ago. So I guess if there was an event for the mythological Ragnarok, if there's any cosplays already, those ones would be left out.  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:43 pm
I dont know if we could do a event with the God's XD there is a rule somewhere saying that a soquili can not be based off of a God  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:22 pm
Elissa Cousland
I dont know if we could do a event with the God's XD there is a rule somewhere saying that a soquili can not be based off of a God

But in the master list it says there is a Soq based off Anubis etc'. D:

Anyways, I digress. This is about the game Ragnarok. And while an event based on Norse Ragnarok would be awesome, they don't fit well together. D:  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:21 pm
I. Would. ADORE. This. XD;

I'd love an Arch Bishop <33!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:54 pm
Elissa Cousland

I am almost positive this is not true. There is a Quetzacoatl soq, and I own two soqs based off of Buddhist deities. I think you may be confusing it with the rule that says you can't get soqs based off real people?

So an ancient gods/goddesses events would be possible! ^^  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:26 pm
Man.. i Played RO back in the days of their first open beta for english servers. lol They didn't even call it an "american" server. It was the "international server" aka the english one. XD haha.. but yeah. Ragnarok had awesome costume designs.. and their various towns were really neat too. I still love the music track for traveling around in that game.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:57 pm
I miss playing that game! I loved the peco pecos hehe. I would definately try my hand at trying to get one in this theme. Atleast I am more familiar with this then w.o.w. You have my vote! smile  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:58 pm
Well, that's why I said a parallel event xd It could either run at the same time(Lawl chaos), or within a month of one another, sort of tie them together by the whole general "Ragnanrok" theme title, but not be the SAME event.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:30 am
Ragnarok Online? I sense the classes.  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash